The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Pakistani Nukes + Terrorists = Uh Oh

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby hxxx » Thu May 07, 2009 2:49 pm

Don't you think that the Pak's consider their nukes a good deterrent against any threat from the USA, for that matter?

I wonder what the Pak's think about the USA acting without hesitation to ensure their security?

their = who?

Pak nukes? or USA interests?
hxxx

Postby Tairaa » Thu May 07, 2009 2:59 pm

Security of nuclear ordinance is in the USAs best interest. So both.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Percival » Thu May 07, 2009 3:08 pm

Both.

It's an obvious scenario that defense chiefs must have planned for long ago, the moment Pakistan looked likely to develop nukes and the Taliban fell in with Bin Laden. The US seems to have an uncanny influence on Pakistan's government, which seems prepared to withstand considerable public antipathy for its subservience. This toeing of the Western line must surely run to securing its WMDs.
Percival

Postby screamzero » Thu May 07, 2009 3:12 pm

mael wrote:
screamzero wrote:Absence of conscience is more like it. Dark-Samus. mael.

No. An absence of conscience is what you and the rest of the Jews are afflicted with.

This makes it possible for your ilk to kill, rape, extort, murder, rob, blackmail, lie etc... .

You've just proven my point you truth extorting ignoramus.
screamzero

Postby mael » Fri May 08, 2009 2:10 am

screamzero wrote:
mael wrote:
screamzero wrote:Absence of conscience is more like it. Dark-Samus. mael.

No. An absence of conscience is what you and the rest of the Jews are afflicted with.

This makes it possible for your ilk to kill, rape, extort, murder, rob, blackmail, lie etc... .

You've just proven my point you truth extorting ignoramus.

If it pleases you to imagine I proved your point then that's lovely, isn't it. :)
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Fri May 08, 2009 3:56 am

Scream - It doesn´t matter what you think of me, I still am the one with a pure mind.
I`m not a murderer and will never be.
I`m not a primitive human like you. :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby CodeBlack » Fri May 08, 2009 6:30 pm

jwebb wrote:I hope they get the nukes.

Clown. :shock: :o Sometimes youse peoples can be sooo funny. Time to break out my "Nuke Iran" T-shirt from 1980. You don't want to know what it says on the back. Time for more shock and awe?
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Postby greeney2 » Sat May 09, 2009 10:50 am

What happened? Everyone said the Bush/Cheney adgenda were lies and fear mongering. New President and what is becoming reality? What Bush and Cheney warned about. Electing a liberal President has not changed the mission of terrorists.
greeney2

Postby Tairaa » Sat May 09, 2009 10:53 am

Not too shocking, really.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby screamzero » Sat May 09, 2009 12:53 pm

Dark-Samus wrote:Scream - It doesn´t matter what you think of me, I still am the one with a pure mind.
I`m not a murderer and will never be.
I`m not a primitive human like you. :twisted:

Straight from the lips of an enigmatic relativist.
screamzero

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts