The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Oxfam and the Congo

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:31 am

Tairaa wrote:Starving isn't a cruel way to die.
Every single species on this planet faces it at some point, why should we be any different?

Starving is a crule way to go mate.

The crule part would be the other men. If you've got the food you'll make sure you got the highest price you could wouldn't you?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:39 am

Lashmar wrote:Invade!

They kicked us out when they were not ready so now they are living the Middle Ages with some 21st technology. Invade for 20 or 30 year and build them a good system to let them take over from and then take things from there.

They have nothing but a military, no health care, no education, no nothing. Don’t give them money give them something that will help them

The mines which harvest the saleable commodities in the Dark Continent are staffed by darkies and owned by Jews.

There is no use for the Whites who made the mines possible - they are superannuated.

But let this serve to warn you of the future. ... If the less-evolved are small in number and strictly controlled then civilisation can continue and flourish and when those aforementioned become great in number they will destroy anything and everything in order to secure short-term gratification.

The above is made a simple process when Whites are disenfranchised and disarmed - as they have been in Africa. This is no accident in Africa, it is all planned. Once the Blacks have killed enough of the Whites they will starve, and the mine-owners and their tribe will be pleased because this is exactly what they wanted. They will continue to hold the monopoly on Africa's gold and diamonds and their businesses will never be allowed to be attacked by those roving packs of feral Blacks.

That's the long and short of it ie there will be nothing done about starvation of Congolese unless it is paid for by Whitey at his disadvantage, and what few Whites remain in Zimbabwe or SA will regret even more not leaving the place decades ago if they survive that long. Notice how Britain was apparently reluctant to accept those White Africans even though it was clear they were being persecuted and massacred. And out of the other eye notice how many African Blacks were being air-lifted to the West, where they often go on a spree of mayhem - destruction, robbery & rape and they are not held anywhere near as accountable as others supposedly under the same laws.

Countless Whites in Africa tried to get back to Britain but "someone" didn't want them back. It is similar to when Britain wanted to help the Czar of Russia's family by allowing them to live in exile in the UK but the same powers wanted them to die ... so they were deaded ... just like the African Whites were and are being deaded.

Isn't it fun. :|
mael

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:52 am

Thanks for hijacking my thread and turning charity into a bitch fest for everything wrong in Africa. Although i really should have known better than to think anyone would give a sh*t about any woman raped and tortured. All because they were born in the wrong place. Enjoy you cushy life on the board or where ever the hell u live or are from. Your lucky and dont forget that.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby mael » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:56 am

pandasex wrote:Thanks for hijacking my thread and turning charity into a bitch fest for everything wrong in Africa. Although i really should have known better than to think anyone would give a sh*t about any woman raped and tortured. All because they were born in the wrong place. Enjoy you cushy life on the board or where ever the hell u live or are from. Your lucky and dont forget that.

Thank you. Most kind.

I'm blowing you a nice kiss. Mmmmmmwahh. :D
mael

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:00 pm

Charity will not stop rape. It will heal it but it won’t stop it. The system will stop it. Charity has a massive part to play in things love. The only problem is they system is broken.

Mael doesn’t give a sh*t about anyone but himself and his kind. I’ve come up with a good way (and the right this to do from a moral point of view) to fix this.

Fight in pairs because as one you’ll fall. Both things together will fix this. One and not the other will not fix anything just heal it.

mael you're an arsehole. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:03 pm

yeah im glad i could help your erection and spank off session mael.

Just because there might not be any hope at all in this situation and the world does not mean we should all give up on helping one another. I will not change my spirit just because I am outnumbered in this world by people who do not care.
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:09 pm

Mael is broken. He gives up. He gave up on England and he hasn’t even bothered to look at Africa. He hides behind this thing he has against Jews but it basically means he has given up.

He finds this funny if you ask me.

You wont give up anyway love. ;) :D
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm

Lashmar wrote:Charity will not stop rape. It will heal it but it won’t stop it. The system will stop it. Charity has a massive part to play in things love. The only problem is they system is broken.

* It'll heal it, will it? How optimistic. :D

Mael doesn’t give a sh*t about anyone but himself and his kind. I’ve come up with a good way (and the right this to do from a moral point of view) to fix this.

* I care about those close to me the most and I care less and less for people as they are distanced - and geographically distanced is especially easy for me to not give a toss.

Fight in pairs because as one you’ll fall. Both things together will fix this. One and not the other will not fix anything just heal it.

* Er? Yeah! Of course ... whatever you mean ... :roll:

mael you're an arsehole. :roll:

* Indubitably.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:10 pm

But concerning this specific topic, even though this is a very evil situation this is not something new whether it´s in Africa, Vietnam or Iraq.

I just wish people would concentrate more on these matters than stupid boys with toys :roll:
But I guess...boys with toys is alot more fun than saving our mothers and sisters isn´t it? MEN?

It´s pathetic and I understand your frustration panda.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby mael » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:22 pm

pandasex wrote:yeah im glad i could help your erection and spank off session mael.

* Most kind. Thank you.

Just because there might not be any hope at all in this situation and the world does not mean we should all give up on helping one another.

* Absolutely brilliant (for you). So because I am not hysterically begging for money to poison masses of Blacks I've given up helping people? That's female logic.

I will not change my spirit just because I am outnumbered in this world by people who do not care.

* What a Joan d'Arc. (Pass me a bucket). Oh you are such a humanist! :lol: No one understands you! :lol: It's you against the cold unfeeling world full of people who don't wan't to let people like you throw all our money away on lost causes which aren't our fault in the first place.

Go cry a river on some easily manipulated "man" and hope he rises to the occasion and out of a sense of misguided chivalry protects your selectively sensitive morality against close examination. :D

Oh you ex (?) junkie, (self admitted) lesbians really make me laugh with your tough-as-nails talk defaulting to the 'oh poor me' when you think you'll get a sympathetic ear from some easily conned kid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Are you an alcoholic as well? Or an ex-alcoholic? I mean with your being in a position where your ideas about sex in children's education are mandated and with a load of allegedly abused women to indoctrinate the lower your moral fibre the more qualified you are in your loony-toon carcass of a country.

(But it's better than Britain). :P
mael

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts