The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Oxfam and the Congo

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:28 am

Yeah that'd work.

I was gunna suggest letting nature take it's course and decrease the population until there is enough food to sustain them. This seems all too logical to me, but hey.

What does nature know?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:36 am

They've had how many years to let nature do that?

if they haven't got it now they're not going to get it. :roll:

Take over and fix it. It's the only way.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:48 am

No no no, they haven't been letting nature take it's course at all!

See, by giving them food, we are directly opposing a natural law, by which all things have lived for hundreds upon hundreds of millions of years. This law states, that when the food for a certain species is on the rise, that species will reproduce. The following year, if the food for that species has died down a bit (usually due to excessive consumption the year prior), then said species will decline in numbers. We humans have a problem because we NEVER decline in numbers naturally, because we don't follow this rule.

We simply produce MORE food, and our population continues to grow.
Africa, has NOT made more food, but they continue getting just enough food for their population to continue growing.

So the easiest way to fix the problem is to let the population decline by natural means and stop trying to interject. Of course, invading them and setting up their infrastructure would probably work also, but this would take a lot longer and require WAY WAY more money.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:52 am

Pulling out is a little crule though.

Besides I was thinking about before we started giving them food.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:11 am

Pulling out isn't cruel at all. What is cruel is the fact that we feed them. When we give them extra food the only single action we are doing that is of any relevance is drawing out their suffering.
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:12 am

Sending millions to die isn't crule then? :? :?

do you want to shoot them all now or wait untill later. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:13 am

I agree with you that we shouldn't feed them though.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:16 am

That would be like sending Rath to a comic book store and telling him not to wank over any of it. :shock: :lol: :lol:

I know that was completely off topic but it just came to me. :oops: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:14 am

Sending millions to die isn't crule then? :? :?

No.

It's not.

Common misconception. They aren't ours to send to die at all. They don't belong to us.
Why fight nature? This is a bad thing to do, because we don't have a method, currently, that will allow life to continue on living for another billion years. Nature obviously has it pretty down pat.

Like I said, it is FAR more cruel to continue to try and help them. They can either suffer and die forever, or they can suffer and die for a hundred years and then have a population roughly proportionate to that of their agricultural output.

Starving isn't a cruel way to die.
Every single species on this planet faces it at some point, why should we be any different?
Tairaa

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:27 am

I kind of agree with you but I think if the old empires were to take over and the food planted in the first year then all the problems would stop.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts