The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Oxfam and the Congo

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 am

My daughter got a walloping with a spatula on her btm just once - when she was four - (last year). No. I have never been actually violent with a woman but I have been on the receiving end of a hysterical woman trying her hardest to do-me-in... The most I'll do is push the woman away, but I'll push pretty hard after a warning shove. How about you? One ex used to hit me in the face and I'd just laugh! She wasn't very strong so I didn't need to do anything much except hold her hands if she tried scratching or something.

Panda will likely require hardened steel shackles and a straight jacket to keep you safe and you'll have to get used to wearing a crash helmet at dinner time.

I wish Panda would take a leaf out of Nessaie's book and not default to dirty tricks in order to try to flog a horse which has croaked-it. Sort her out lash!

cheers for the answer mate. :D

It's not a good question to ask online becuase it could be taken the wrong way very easily. :(

Smaking a kid is diffrent to hitting a woman though.

I do wish you’d lay off panda a little though. I know exactly why you’re not going to though and she just keeps walking into it. In fairness that’s the same for Saturos G2 an almost everyone on this board. You annoy them enough and then you have something to pick at and yet they still haven’t got this.

You want them to carry on so you can. We are very much alike you and me. It’s kind of worrying though.

Besides what makes you think I can control her? :roll: You'll have better luck trying to control Sat than my little panda. She’s 100% raw emotion (in a good way love ;) ), someone that nobody can control and someone nobody should even try to control.

You try to control 100% emotion and it's only going to end one way. If you try to change them you'll break them. ;)

I could turn to sport here but I don't thing enough people would understand me. :oops: :lol: :lol:

Edit: And no I haven't. :D
Last edited by Lashmar on Tue Jun 02, 2009 8:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:38 am

Dark-Samus wrote:No I certainly know I´m not like the rest and vice versa :twisted:

* Most fortunate. :)

How do you know I´m harmless? :mrgreen:

* Well I'm not frightened of you. But I think I'd rather polish my 'nads with an angle-grinder than have to listen to you all day in person. - But I think you'll be OK once you get yourself laid - by a woman.
mael

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:42 am

Well just keep proving my points of view people. :lol: :roll: :twisted:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 02, 2009 9:09 am

I could turn to sport here but I don't thing enough people would understand me.

Bollocks I might as well.

There is a bloke called Jimmy Anderson. When he first came around he was 100% talent, there was no thinking and there was no technique what so ever, they tried to change him to have a decent technique and to start thinking a bit and it destroyed him.

Now he has gone back to the way he was and he’s back to that same level. Easily in the top five in the world.

When you’ve got someone who is 100% anything you don’t try to control them you just let them go because it’s not worth it. You’ll end up with a mess and someone who is half as good as they were before.

Mael:

You think there is something wrong with having too much emotion, I agree with you on that for some things but not others, you think that it clouds there judgment and sh*t like that but what about them who think too much.

Them who have nothing but judgment and never react because there gut tells them two. What about them?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:40 am

Lashmar wrote:Mael:

You think there is something wrong with having too much emotion,

* I don't doubt that there is such a thing, but I have never encountered it. Emotion is fine by my book.

I agree with you on that for some things but not others,

* I believe there is a time and a place where gushing uncontrolled emotions are acceptable and times when self-control would be better utilised.

you think that it clouds there judgment and sh*t like that

* Well that's what it does. When an emotional decision is reached it is naturally without the application of the higher cognitive functions.

but what about them who think too much.

* Miserable bastards when they get stuck into forensic-style ponderings. But providing they don't dwell permanently in serious contemplation and have some fun it's all for the good.

Them who have nothing but judgment and never react because there gut tells them two. What about them?

* Gut instincts are often spot-on. Of course they might not make sense at the time but our noggins know better than we think they do and when a gut-reaction is seen as necessary by our mind's eye it won't waste time trying to sell the idea to the moody, emotional and unreliable conscious brain.

* That has answered your questions. But did you ask the right questions?

* Emotions and emotional-thinking... Hmmm! Well not when it is used for blackmail unless she's a wife or a g/f in which case it can only be expected.

* Panda can be as emotional as she likes about feeling compassion for starving Congolese but at some point she either has to be practical and realistic about it or someone has to do it for her.

* Women don't respect men they can manipulate. Don't tolerate it.

* Aren't women cute. :D
mael

Postby Lashmar » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:43 am

* That has answered your questions. But did you ask the right questions?

What would you like me to ask? What would you like to ask me?

and yes women are cute. ;) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Tairaa » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:49 am

* Women don't respect men they can manipulate. Don't tolerate it.

Amen.

In fact, it's been much to my dismay to find that a lot of women seem to like being treated poorly. All too many times I've seen a woman in a situation that she could walk away from, and decide not too...

I had this one buddy, great guy. At the time I knew him he was straight (drug wise), but prior he had been a crack addict. It's such a horrible drug.. Anyway, that's another topic.
He had a girlfriend whom he'd been with for a long time, had like 3 kids with her or something like that, but he was always on crack and he treated her terribly, and openly admitted to cheating on her, just a real ***hole.

When he decided to quit the crack, and started treating her the way she ought to have been treated from the start, it was but a few months before she left him for a different fucked up guy... After putting up with him for more then 2 years of him being an ***hole..

Screwed up eh?

But anyway, kind of off topic.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts