The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Is our universe merely one of billions?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Sun May 19, 2013 5:54 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... c-map.html

Her findings imply there could be an infinite number of universes outside of our own.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:28 pm

Does it even matter? :o
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:33 pm

greeney2 wrote:Does it even matter? :o

I won't try to convince you how much it matters.

I guess some people are content with living in ignorance of the world they live in. :snooty:
at1with0

Postby blackvault » Sun May 19, 2013 7:46 pm

*raises hand*

Yeah, I think it matters a lot! To find out our vast universe... something that pushes the boundary of the word 'infinite' - is just one of many? Yeah, that's pretty important!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby at1with0 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:52 pm

Well this finding might imply that infinity is not just a mathematical curiosity but has actual existence in the universe/multiverse.
at1with0

Postby blackvault » Mon May 20, 2013 12:19 am

at1with0 wrote:Well this finding might imply that infinity is not just a mathematical curiosity but has actual existence in the universe/multiverse.

Which if you really think about it - is an amazing possibility of what truly is out there, and what we truly have no idea about. It's exciting! Though, I am sure this will be a headline that unfortunately disappears in a few days - it's something that I hope turns into something bigger as more is discovered!

But then again, I am sure the majority of people out there are more concerned about the Kardashian's next baby?! GRRRR!
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby at1with0 » Mon May 20, 2013 9:06 am

Going into this they had realized that providing direct evidence of a parallel universe was going to be tricky if not impossible with current science and technology. My understanding of this is indirect evidence, not unlike how the wind is invisible but we can note the leaves moving around and such. I'd like to try to make sense of Mersini-Houghton's work but I'm not sure if it has been published.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 20, 2013 11:33 am

My first answer was mostly just to yank your chain, when I said "does it matter". I think this is a natural curiosity of man, as to what is in our sky, and how far to it extends? Right before our eyes, and not knowing, has sparked the curiosity of man since the beginning of man, and probably to the end if there is one.

It has to be as vast as the grains of sand on the beach, but not sure if figuring it all out is even possible(at least for now), which also begs the question of "does it matter" if we can not even take care of this planet? The biggest answer to that question is that, if there are only hundreds of universes, reaching them is nearly futile, not to mention millions, billions, or an infinite number. At least in all the lifetimes of everyone living now, we can not really reach much further than are adjoining planets in our own universe. That may be very questionable, when we just saw how 5 months in a space station affected men.

Yes it matters because the idea of so many universes makes us ask why, and what others have earths like ours, and maybe most important, nearly no way to reach each other. It will not matter much, if this planet does not get a grip on itself, and stop destroying the only one we have to survive on. We continue to make this one more polluted, more pron to total destruction from mankind, but also to make its ecosystem so out of balance it will die. God placed every living thing on this earth for a reason, and the balance of the food chain, and ecosystem is pretty delicate. If we want it to matter how many universes exist, we need to start living like it matters how we take care of this one.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:26 pm

greeney2 wrote:My first answer was mostly just to yank your chain, when I said "does it matter".

I know. And...oddly enough...on another board I'm on that was the first response there as well, probably for the same reason. :lol:

I put to you that understanding of our environment is critical. It is critical to understanding how we are destroying it and how we are revealing its true nature. Revealing its true nature might just give us insight into God as well, for many will jump to the conclusion that God made all these parallel universes. Jesus was one of a perhaps infinite number of sentient creatures in the multiverse. We are far from special in that context. If there are infinitely many parallels then that increases the size of the environment to the nearly unimaginable from us tiny ants in a very small corner of the multiverse.
at1with0

Postby greeney2 » Mon May 20, 2013 12:55 pm

Maybe we are a science project of someones, where the experiment gives one group a vast universe, another group a very limited universe in its sky, and maybe interjects some sort of God in one, no God in another, signs of doom in another, zero signs of doom with a perfect ecosystem in another. We may be in the one he/she shows their teacher, "look what happened to these idiots". :lol: They couldn't survive wars without more wars, and than worried about going to new places to screw up" :lol:
greeney2

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts