The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

One more nail in the Freedom coffin.

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby qmark » Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:00 pm

Are you ready to serve the Obama administration? I find it interesting that Rangel is the one to introduce this. Also, what does "other purposes" mean?

111th CONGRESS

2d Session

H. R. 5741

To require all persons in the United States between the ages of 18 and 42 to perform national service, either as a member of the uniformed services or in civilian service in furtherance of the national defense and homeland security, to authorize the induction of persons in the uniformed services during wartime to meet end-strength requirements of the uniformed services, and for other purposes.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES

July 15, 2010

Mr. RANGEL introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Armed Services

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/billtex ... =h111-5741
qmark

Postby Nesaie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:49 pm

On the one hand, legislation like this has been introduced by Rangel for the past 10 or so years. So far, it has never passed.

On the other hand, we have a son of a terrorist and anti-American named Rahm Emanuel in the administration that has been pushing for this since before Obummer was (s)elected. This time around it could actually do something.

If this passes, I would encourage everyone who falls into that age group to just not sign up. I'm getting the feeling that it is time for a wee bit-o-civil disobedience. For myself, though I'll soon be out of the age bracket, I wont participate. I see this bill as forced slavery and I do NOT consent.

The more I learn about the corruption and the bureaucracies that supposedly run this country, I don't know if we can ever truly restore the Republic. :evil: But, you know what? I will die trying and I know there are many others who feel the same.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:54 am

I'm not too concerned for myself, I also fall into the Nesaie catagory.

right on the bubble. :mrgreen:

But it is a form of Government forced slavery. Not only that , but why go to fight a war for these people when they won't even allow you to fight a war? Know what I mean?

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby qmark » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:17 am

I know what you mean.

Rangel has introduced this in the past, or at least the draft part, during the Bush years but it never had a chance of being passed. Now, however, with a Dem congress and a Dem dictator as president, it now has its best chance to pass.
qmark

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:24 am

Not sure qmark,

there are a lot of members in both houses that will not pass it for just the fact that they don't want their kids to go to war, yet they have no problem sending us average Americans to serve as their pawns. :roll: Do as I say, not as I do mentality in our Government is sickening.

I think Rangel is on his own after today anyway .... :mrgreen:

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby Halfabo » Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:08 pm

Isn't this the same law they had in the former Soviet Union?
Halfabo

Postby Nesaie » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:42 pm

BloodStone, I never thought I'd be calling you an optimist...but the more I read your posts, the more I have to call you an optimist. Keep it up, maybe we can make some real "change". The change that restores our Republic, with help from optimists like you. :D

Though I don't have children myself, I do have nieces and nephews and great-nieces/nephews. I fear for them. Bloodstone, I believe you too are in a similar position? It is our duty to inform those innocents on how not to participate and how to fight for the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. The least we can do is to give them information about what the US is supposed to be! What they choose to do about it is up to them. But, we have to inform the children!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:33 am

BloodStone, I never thought I'd be calling you an optimist.

:o why so suprised ? I thought I always came off like this :?

I talk to my nephew all the time about this stuff, he's only 8 ,but I will not let his teachers indoctronate him into thinking this is the real America. I see how his school tries to rewrite our history. They make our founding fathers sound like crooks, and all the dictators are heros fighting for the little man. It's happening in every school in this country, the parents have no clue what is going on in these schools.

I'm teaching him about our real history(the good and the bad), and what is happening to it.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby vulcan6gun » Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:36 pm

BloodStone wrote:right on the bubble.
Hmm...not sure if "I'm safe" is a brag or a complaint. I'd gladly loan you and Nesaie a couple of birthdays each. :lol:

Halfabo wrote:Isn't this the same law they had in the former Soviet Union?
Da, Comrade. что мы получаем для избирать obama к Белому Дому.* (Babelfish is so cool...)

*What we get for electing Obama to the White House.
Disclaimer: 'We' doesn't include Me except as a citizen.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby Halfabo » Fri Jul 30, 2010 10:27 pm

Halfabo wrote:Isn't this the same law they had in the former Soviet Union?
Da, Comrade. что мы получаем для избирать obama к Белому Дому.* (Babelfish is so cool...)

*What we get for electing Obama to the White House.
Disclaimer: 'We' doesn't include Me except as a citizen.
[/quote]

It's hard to decide if he wants America to turn to communism or Islam. I didn't vote for him either. As a matter of fact, I don't know anyone who did. Or at least anyone who will admit to it.
Halfabo

Next

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts