The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

One more nail in the Freedom coffin.

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:00 pm

That is good. But we here in the US still have an illegitimate president, and a whole lot of corruption. His side of the aisle still hasn't figured out that you can't tax and spend your way to prosperity. If you could then going to the mall would make you rich. That sort still believes that the only problem is that the bottom needs to be lifted up. They never consider that its the people who create stuff that makes everyone's life easier. Where are all of the reforms this guy promised? The problem is, now there is so much malfunction that any president who follows, if he tries to fix something, is hog tied by the corrupt state of the system, contributed to by previous administrations, most of which was by congress.

Libs believe in government forcing people to bend to their will. That's been done to death throughout history and always fails. People don't need government to tell them how to live, whether its food, education, lifestyle, energy usage, cars or choices in entertainment. All these programs targeting behavior modification accomplish is more people gaming the system and everyone who isn't, being impoverished or enslaved. All that the "lift up" programs result in is just more stupid affirmative action nonsense, waste of money.
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:29 pm

We have the same problem here in Australia Codeblackv2, but the time will come mate, the time will come and these A holes won't be in power and we will get back to basics. You guys in the states have the advantage (a republican form of government) and you are to some extent still armed, we on the other hand are not so lucky.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby qmark » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:54 am

Nesaie wrote:Hang on there qmark.

by law you had to register with the selective service

By "law", what law? I personally interpret the selective services as slavery, which is un-Constitutional. But, that is my personal passivist opinion. However, I vaguely remember my ex filling out the form for selective service. I recall one of the punishments said that he couldn't apply for grants from the feds like the pell grant, which I used for college. I also recall a conversation we had about the form and how children of the senatewhores and congresscritters didn't sign up. After all, they already had their college guaranteed.

It was a long time ago but I think the penalties were a little more servere than not being able to apply for grants. No need to run to Canada for that.

Nesaie wrote:Now, a "government" can pass all the "laws" and "ordinances" they want. The only Law that counts is the Constitution. If a "law" is un-Constitutional, then is isn't a law. However contracts are binding. If a person signs their name, then they're obligated to that contract. By filling out that selective service form, a person is contracting with the government and all their rules.

Have fun finding a judge who rules in favor of the constitution.

Nesaie wrote:My idea is, what is the worst thing the feds can do if One chooses NOT to contract with them? What about the men who didn't fill out the selective service forms? Did they get prison? I'm not sure they did.

Some may have, but it would have been political suicide to continue down that road. But just the threat was good enough because most people are law abiding citizens.
qmark

Postby qmark » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:58 am

Nesaie wrote:So, the illegitimate prez and the son of a terrorist cannot create or allow this. Oh, never mind, they're already breaking the law. :(

Don't forget, the progressives (and they are in both parties) believe that rights come from the government and the costitution is a "living" document, subject to change "with the times."
qmark

Postby frrostedman » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:20 pm

qmark wrote:
Nesaie wrote:So, the illegitimate prez and the son of a terrorist cannot create or allow this. Oh, never mind, they're already breaking the law. :(

Don't forget, the progressives (and they are in both parties) believe that rights come from the government and the costitution is a "living" document, subject to change "with the times."

An Atheistic government believes all rights are handed down by the government. Our government started off as believers in a Creator that granted our rights and made them "inalienable"; untouchable by government or anyone else.

Times have changed. The Progressives and Atheists think they've changed for the better.

Anyone who thinks times have changed for the better (and I'm not talking about techonology I'm talking about the government) needs to brush up on history.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Nesaie » Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:45 pm

Q, I'm curious about the other consequences.

Check out this Supreme Court nominee. :http://www.justicesanders.com/
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:47 pm

I don't know about other countries but in the US the politicians have sold out the country. They must be getting paid a lot. That's why they don't mind a Muslim mosque in NYC at ground zero, rampant uncontrolled & illegal immigration, accelerating globalism, infinite debt, and replacing every American worker with a foreigner. Meanwhile, China marches on, passing Japan as #2 economy.

There is such a thing as strategy, but stupidity is not a very good strategy.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Nesaie » Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Money ain't real. ;) Unless you can eat it. ;)
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby greeney2 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:20 am

I swallowed a dime when I was a kid.
greeney2

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:03 pm

I once found half a cockroach in my raisin bran. Half.
CodeBlackv2

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts