The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

One more nail in the Freedom coffin.

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Nesaie » Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:53 pm

If this were to pass, I assume it would be like the selective services currently works. When males turn 18 they "have to" sign up for selective services. Some of the punishment for not signing up is no federal aid for college. I'm not sure what other enforcement there is for not signing up.

Now, I'm no lawyer, but by signing up, doesn't that equate to a contract with the government? If I'm not mistaken, and correct me if I'm wrong, the men who went to prison during Vietnam had received their draft cards. That shows that they signed up or contracted with the government. If my theory is correct, then it would apply to this legislation as well. What if the majority of people just didn't sign up? Yeah, they probably wouldn't get any federal aid for anything. But, who cares? What has the federal government really ever done for us? If you don't contract with them, they can't imprison you. Or that is my thought anyway.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby qmark » Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:27 pm

Nesaie wrote:If this were to pass, I assume it would be like the selective services currently works. When males turn 18 they "have to" sign up for selective services. Some of the punishment for not signing up is no federal aid for college. I'm not sure what other enforcement there is for not signing up.

Now, I'm no lawyer, but by signing up, doesn't that equate to a contract with the government? If I'm not mistaken, and correct me if I'm wrong, the men who went to prison during Vietnam had received their draft cards. That shows that they signed up or contracted with the government. If my theory is correct, then it would apply to this legislation as well. What if the majority of people just didn't sign up? Yeah, they probably wouldn't get any federal aid for anything. But, who cares? What has the federal government really ever done for us? If you don't contract with them, they can't imprison you. Or that is my thought anyway.

If I'm not mistaken, by law you had to register with the selective service which carried out the draft, so there really was no choice in the matter. The choices were, join the military, or take your chances in the draft. You received the draft card if your number was called. If your number was called in the draft, your choices were to join the military quickly, show up on the day designated, go to jail, or run to Canada.

What makes this more hideous is they can force you into who knows what, it's not just the military, its slavery. The military I can reluctantly understand, but national service? Not with my last breath.
qmark

Postby Nesaie » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:19 pm

Hang on there qmark.

by law you had to register with the selective service

By "law", what law? I personally interpret the selective services as slavery, which is un-Constitutional. But, that is my personal passivist opinion. However, I vaguely remember my ex filling out the form for selective service. I recall one of the punishments said that he couldn't apply for grants from the feds like the pell grant, which I used for college. I also recall a conversation we had about the form and how children of the senatewhores and congresscritters didn't sign up. After all, they already had their college guaranteed.

Now, a "government" can pass all the "laws" and "ordinances" they want. The only Law that counts is the Constitution. If a "law" is un-Constitutional, then is isn't a law. However contracts are binding. If a person signs their name, then they're obligated to that contract. By filling out that selective service form, a person is contracting with the government and all their rules.

My idea is, what is the worst thing the feds can do if One chooses NOT to contract with them? What about the men who didn't fill out the selective service forms? Did they get prison? I'm not sure they did.

I think the problem comes down to signing your name on the dotted line.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby The_Joker » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Bloody Hel*! The US Federal Government really must be in fear of another revolution, seriously.
That is why this has been introduced because anyone who serves in Uniform has to take an Oath.
think about what that actually implies guys.

But in the corridors of power, in certain circles here in Australia there are whispers of National Service being re-introduced. I suspect when people in Australia start doing what people in America are doing to fight back we will see it introduced while a false false flag event is occurring.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:57 pm

I have to apologize to all the free thinking people out there. The guy comes right to my place of employment but I was not prepared and failed to achieve victory. I was having a major LHO moment today, a once in a lifetime opportunity but I was not locked and loaded. Could have solved all our problems at once. Dang! I'm sure Big D is relieved. Right fricken by my window! I see why they don't publish the route ahead of time anymore. No open cars either. LHO had it easy.

p.s. Just kidding S.S. ;)
CodeBlackv2

Postby The_Joker » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Nice shot! Right between the eyes, you are an expert marksman, you have effectively killed any further discussion with that post CodeBlackv2.

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby vulcan6gun » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:47 am

No matter, Jokey. The one thing conspicuously missing from this thread was Responsibility. Society gives each of us a great deal, as Nesaie knows full well; without that society, none of us would be able to do what we do every day; there is no reason to believe there is no price for what we receive. Further, there is no reason to expect to be given something you haven't earned. Call this reasoning Fascist if you wish; I call if Fair.

There ain't no such thing as Free Lunch.
Vulcan6gun

"Would you like your scientific research grilled, or roasted?"--Unknown Japanese whaler
vulcan6gun

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:28 pm

Joker: A BO fan?! :roll: You TALK of freedom yet are not willing to lift a finger for the cause. Talk is cheap.
CodeBlackv2

Postby Nesaie » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Vulcan, I guess responsibility, from my perspective, is just assumed. But, I guess the current society forgot about responsibility. With all rights comes a responsibility. For example, take the second Amendment. We have a right to bear arms (or bare arms) however, with that right comes a ton of responsibility.

Speaking of rights and responsibilities, here is the 13th Amendment:

"Section 1. Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.

Section 2. Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation."

So, the illegitimate prez and the son of a terrorist cannot create or allow this. Oh, never mind, they're already breaking the law. :(
Nesaie

Postby The_Joker » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:57 pm

CodeBlackv2 wrote:Joker: A BO fan?! :roll: You TALK of freedom yet are not willing to lift a finger for the cause. Talk is cheap.

Not a fan of B.O ( Barrack Obama or Body Odor they both stink) :lol: All kidding aside though, I am an Aussie and I am currently serving my country albeit for not much longer as I am due for retirement.

Yes I do speak of freedom and I have in the past lifted more than a finger as I will continue to do so.
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

PreviousNext

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts