The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

old threads poll

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

I would like all the old threads to be available.

Yes, otherwise it's censorship.
83%
No, free speech is a threat to me.
17%

Total votes : 6

Postby general_ludd » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:03 am

your votes please . . .
general_ludd

Postby Lashmar » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:15 am

John couldn't move them over from the old site to the new one. :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 am

Who cares, the site itself compensates for it :mrgreen:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Mr_Headshot » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:14 am

Nice balanced poll.

I think bringing most of the old threads back will reinstitute a lot of bad blood that we dont need this early on. I say leave em, they were dead anyway.
Mr_Headshot

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sat Apr 11, 2009 7:39 am

I agree Headshot RIP

All up to the owner: Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn0CrLyeUaY

Cole
Last edited by Cole_Trickle on Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cole_Trickle

Postby general_ludd » Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:37 am

blackvault wrote:Although that in this message forum's database, I was going to open up the board to be searchable. But for now, it forwards here so everyone knows of the new board.

I will let you know when the archive is available online... but like I said, they are not gone.

Thank you :) I think that people who feel that they put theirself in danger by posting will feel comforted to know that their posts will still be there for the general public.
general_ludd

Postby Tairaa » Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:22 am

I agree with Mr Headshot, nice balanced poll indeed. ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Rob72 » Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:27 pm

People sure do have strange ideas of what censorship is.
Rob72

Postby Lashmar » Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:36 am

It’s the fear that the commies are going to get them :roll: . They want there free right now while they still have them. :lol:

General.

I think that people who feel that they put theirself in danger by posting will feel comforted to know that their posts will still be there for the general public.

Right O. :?
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:05 am

Me too. I'm curious about the fear aspect.

Fear of what, danger~~who's in danger by posting on a public message/forum board?

Is it possible some do not grasp the fact that people are paid to watch certain/specific internet forums and community sites. Some employ keyword software to track certain topics. This has been proven over and over by certain Universities.

If you are scared to speak in public about something that has affected you, someone you know, or something that just bothers you than you've already lost, and played right into your hands.

FYI: I'm a reader when I find the time, I read very quickly and remember most topics of interest like it was yesterday even if it's been years ago. I've seen content that's been lifted from this site/the old BV, I've also seen links to the alphaserver, not just the url, have also seen it with a couple of other sites. So the fear factor shouldn't be a concern to anyone posting~~THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE

The last site where I noticed a user lifting content from the BV was Godlike. I can prove it if you wish. I stumbled on it by accident while searching the web for some other information.

Further there was a user on the old BV who cut and paste stuff from others and used the content as his/her own~~I'll not name them, they know that I know who and what they really are ;)

PLEASE HAVE NO FEAR~~post away your thoughts and your ideas, experience, knowledge is too important to keep bottled up inside. JMHO~~

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts