The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Oil price and Iran war

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby jwebb » Tue May 12, 2009 7:48 pm

BloodStone wrote:
That's because they don't want it
:lol:

Yeah , that's it. :roll:

They need money more than anything right now, with the price of oil well below their 100 dollar a barrel dream. They are hurting for petro dollars. They are cutting off their nose to spite their face. How will they ever complete their armageddon bombs without petro dollars?They have taken a serious hit economically since the fall of the price per barrel.

Allah would be so displeased. :lol:

BloodStone...

Hmm.. Your education is very poor, we don't say Allah. If I were you I would post things that you have knowledge of.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby Nesaie » Wed May 13, 2009 12:45 am

BloodStone wrote:
That's because they don't want it
:lol:

Yeah , that's it. :roll:

They need money more than anything right now, with the price of oil well below their 100 dollar a barrel dream. They are hurting for petro dollars. They are cutting off their nose to spite their face. How will they ever complete their armageddon bombs without petro dollars?They have taken a serious hit economically since the fall of the price per barrel.

Allah would be so displeased. :lol:

BloodStone...

Define money?

Oil has been tied to the US dollar, Saddam wanted to change that, look what happened to him.

What is your money worth Bloodstone? Who is richer? I have "money" that can be taken away at any time. My grandmother, who was "poor" had land. She grew food, raised animals, and had guns. Who has more wealth?

The more I read about resources around the world, most of these "3rd world countries" would be self sufficient without the IMF, UN, US, etc. getting involved. I was just reading another article about what Monsanto did in Mexico.

Wait...do you suddenly like the UN now? :P

I'm sure you can't wait until they take over the international waters. After all, they already own the US monuments...since '76 (I think or somewhere about there).

I love the way the UN kidnaps children and molests them...over and over, it reminds me of the page scandals that keep happening in DC every few years. :(
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 13, 2009 3:53 am

The UN is the main problem in the world. I have no intrest in what the UN wants or does. they are irelevant.

I am rich beyond anything I ever imagined, and it has nothing to do with my large bank account, so I agree it's not all about money.

Hmm.. Your education is very poor, we don't say Allah. If I were you I would post things that you have knowledge of.

This coming form a guy who thinks he understands the U.S.A. while living in Iran, and can't see his own leader
I'Minthemoodforjihad is the biggest liar on the planet.He will bring an end to you're country, and it will be soon. You better hope the powers that be in Iran don't let him win another *cough* election :lol:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby jwebb » Wed May 13, 2009 7:21 am

BloodStone wrote:The UN is the main problem in the world. I have no intrest in what the UN wants or does. they are irelevant.

I am rich beyond anything I ever imagined, and it has nothing to do with my large bank account, so I agree it's not all about money.

This coming form a guy who thinks he understands the U.S.A. while living in Iran, and can't see his own leader
I'Minthemoodforjihad is the biggest liar on the planet.He will bring an end to you're country, and it will be soon. You better hope the powers that be in Iran don't let him win another *cough* election :lol:

BloodStone...

I live in the United States and I don't post in any section that I don't have knowledge in and I don't make up fairytale news and opinions and post them on the internet just to see other peoples reactions, and no one understands this sick and twisted country.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 13, 2009 7:28 am

I live in the United States

Well obviously you are not here to be an American citizen or else you wouldn't have put Iran as you're location. So why are you here if you love Iran so much? Or should I say why are you here if you think America is disgusting? Can't survivie in the hell that is Iran, or do you just want to come here and get the freebees we give to all our non citizens?

I suggest maybe you not talk about the U.S.A. till you have you're greencard, then go ahead and take what ever you want, I suppose we will pay for it. :roll: Funny how you have no problem taking our money. :lol:

Thanks for stopping by.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby pandasex » Wed May 13, 2009 8:37 am

so are u saying I am some how less "American" if you like Persian culture or have friends in Iran or duel citizenship?

I would be careful and study before you speak about people. sh*t man, we all have government problems but you shouldn't just judge an entire country of people before you at least try and get to know them. I have made many friends in Iran in the last year and tried my best to learn their language as well. Why? It just happened and we have a lot to learn from one another. I would love to see and visit my friends and see Iran's rich history. It is a very old place BS with a lot of culture and is still growing and changing. Don't write off Iran because our governments do not get along
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby BloodStone » Wed May 13, 2009 9:33 am

so are u saying I am some how less "American" if you like Persian culture or have friends in Iran or duel citizenship?

No , I'm just saying this clown comes in and says Iran wont take the USA's money because they are disgusting and evil, I'm saying he's is a two faced scumbag, cause he is in the USA, and saying that. Try saying that to Iran, see were it gets him.My guess is he would be stoned to death.

And he is here, so he's taking US dollars to live, why is it not disgusting for him to take our money? The one country that accepts him, no matter how dumb his rants are. :roll:

Glass houses my friend is all I'm sayin.

Iran is a beautiful country, it's too bad they have religous nuts in control who wont be happy till it's destroyed.As long as they can destroy Israel, thats the only goal their leaders have. I too have many friends in many different countries, so I do know the people. The people there would love to be free, but have no will or power to take down that sick regime, then when we try to help we get stabbed in the back over and over.

Don't want our help than stop bitching and do it yourself. Oh that's right you can't !

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby jwebb » Thu May 14, 2009 3:16 pm

I have explained my situation many times. Also have said that I am 17, 18 in June. I can't pick up my things and fly to Iran even if I wanted to. And I will never move to Iran as long as it's being run by a religion and fanatics of any kind, that has to be the good thing about the USA, the government isn't ran by "fanatics".

If you were to go there you would see that they don't bother you unless you go on the streets with a sign saying "Ahmadinejad go to hell" with a gun pointing at his face, you are not allowed to protest, how many times have you gone on the streets and protested, there is no need to do that even if you do all they do to you is put you in jail for a couple of days, they don't beat you with a whip and hang you, Iran and their way of living and what the government does to them on a day to day basis is blown way out of proportion.

I do not agree with the government in Iran, I do not agree with Iran being based on Islam and renaming the country "The Islamic Republic of Iran". But I also don't, many people here do, put down and bash the religion of Islam. Too many people do this, from what they hear from the news, when I listen to the news I can't believe all the things that they say that about and Iran is the axis of evil? Wow! I hear that ALL the time on the news, FOX5, CNN, BBC, they all say it.

It is a shame how some countries around the world that don't like Iran lie about Iran. The Iranian people love the United States, they love all countries and they are very peaceful people. But there will be people that go along with the Fanatic government, just like some people like Bush and some people like Mccain, and some people like Obama.. There are bad people everywhere on this Earth, in every country, and that will never change.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

Postby BloodStone » Fri May 15, 2009 3:45 am

I can assure you if I went to Iran, I would probably either be killed or arrested and called a spy.

Or have you not seen the news lately? A US citizen was finally released after being held as a spy. :roll:

They have no tolerance for Americans, but I'm sure if you went there and told them they were religous nuts they would stome you to death before you could finish you're rant. Don't forget were you are now. The USA not Iran ! How bout a little respect?

You still didn't answer my question, why is it wrong for you're country to accept our money, but ok for you ? Were is you're loyalty? or do you just want the freedom to bash the country you live in? Like I say try it in you're home land see were ya get.

BloodStone...
BloodStone

Postby jwebb » Fri May 15, 2009 7:17 am

BloodStone wrote:
Or have you not seen the news lately? A US citizen was finally released after being held as a spy. :roll:

Dude, a SPY from another country that doesnt get along the country that they come from and trying to snoop around and find out sh*t about the country, what would the US do if they found out that there were Iranian spys in the USA? They would be called "Iranian terrorist spys that support evil and they were strapped with bombs" I can see that happening. Would the USA just say, "Yes, just dont do it again, leave the country as soon as possible? I highly doubt that. And the spy was not hurt, and she is half Iranian.
Chemedoonam?
jwebb

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts