The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama's Teleprompter

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:12 am

greeney2 wrote:Even a monkey is smart enough to not boil battery acid on the kitchen stove!

That doesn’t say much for me does it now. :oops:

It wasn’t in the house though. :D

Fire and me, we’re like hand in (slightly burned) glove. Set fire to the front garden last year. Set fire to the garden hose at the same time but F*** it. :lol: :lol: :lol:

8-) :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby BloodStone » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:48 am

he did that because he "cant read good"

im sorry u walked into that joke

I don't get the Joke part ? :roll:

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby mael » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:56 am

greeney2 wrote:
Then presidents in the US today are not made of the right stuff. They aren't of a high enough calibre.

So even a monkey could be the president providing it can read from a screen? That's good enough for you, is it?

Even a monkey is smart enough to not boil battery acid on the kitchen stove!

* That's so lame and it's bs. You like to continually dig and try to brand your betters as incompetent or stupid. And even though I've explained the process and told you several times the so-called kitchen you like to bring up is not in my home, but a small room annexed off from my workshop - it's where I keep the distillers, the evaporators and the chemicals. So you can call it a lab.

* And I certainly wouldn't trust you to boil acid anywhere in my workshop, and the same goes for the equally lame Obongo.

If there was a smiley doing the bird I'df post it for you! irritating troll.
mael

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:29 am

BloodStone wrote:
he did that because he "cant read good"

im sorry u walked into that joke

I don't get the Joke part ? :roll:

BloodStone...

Can’t read good. Just say that over and over till you get it. ;)
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby mael » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:37 am

Can't rede well. :D :D :D
mael

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:41 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

cnat spel good ither. :P :lol: :lol:

that we really hard to spell like that. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:01 am

* That's so lame and it's bs. You like to continually dig and try to brand your betters as incompetent or stupid.

Listen to the king of nasty remarks and digs! :roll: You need to get a grip on your own screwy ideas, and your own ways!
greeney2

Postby mael » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:39 am

greeney2 wrote:
* That's so lame and it's bs. You like to continually dig and try to brand your betters as incompetent or stupid.

Listen to the king of nasty remarks and digs! :roll: You need to get a grip on your own screwy ideas, and your own ways!

Yeah, I will. And I'll do it without your bullshit accusations if you don't mind.

When I reduce sulphuric acid, which I sometimes need to do, I set the thermostat to the 'cooker' to 110 deg C. and the fumes are distilled as they are safely exhausted - for your information -

But you often seem to prefer to be like a troll so you'd like to imagine the cooker is a domestic one despite being informed to the contrary, and you'd prefer to imagine against the information I have provided that the location of the reducing apparatus I use is the wife's kitchen.

Well I hope telling you several times as I have now you will stop these tedious attacks.

At least try to be original! Sheesh! :x :roll:

And finally I'd like to remind again after countless times to leave my thoughts and affairs out of your bullshitting posts when you are addressing me if it is not solicited by me.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:55 am

But you often seem to prefer to be like a troll so you'd like to imagine the cooker is a domestic one despite being informed to the contrary, and you'd prefer to imagine against the information I have provided that the location of the reducing apparatus I use is the wife's kitchen.

Your idea of handling battery acid in residential areas and zoning, and mine are totally different. Your opinion it is safe is irrelevant, at least in the area I live in and to the Dept of Building and Safety. You say you are venting safely, doesn't mean too much. I'm really glad we are not neighbors not only for this, but just your jew views is enough. You are basically the pot calling the kettle black, when it comes to trolling and trying your best to get people upset. You have done your own fair share around here, and I;m not the only one who knows it. You look for trouble with about every comment you make about people here, your replies, the USA, and constant jabbering about Isreal and Jews. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen(the one annexed to your shop, not the wifes).
greeney2

Postby mael » Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:29 am

Your idea of handling battery acid in residential areas and zoning, and mine are totally different.

* Just what is wrong with you?

* I do not live in your country and the circumstances I conduct my activities in with respect to battery acid are almost certainly entirely different from the situation around where you are.

* I work with batteries and handling the acid is a part of my job. I have been doing it for years and I'm still all right and so are my neighbours.

* Just sort yourself out and leave your incessant character assassination atttempts OUT! I'm well-tired of your weasel-ways with twisted and distorted information to attack me. It's lame and it isn't true.

Your opinion it is safe is irrelevant, at least in the area I live in and to the Dept of Building and Safety.

* Jesus wept!

You say you are venting safely, doesn't mean too much.

* I said it was safe. What you consider safe would likely be what your cherished and highly admired Dept of B & S says is safe. Well I'm not going to argue with you about your alleged environmental orgs and what they dictate. I fully comply with our local laws and as I said, everyone around me including myself is fine.

* Again! It's none of your business so shove it!

I'm really glad we are not neighbors not only for this, but just your jew views is enough.

* Well that makes two of us. Thank you for explaining that for the what must be twentieth time.

* And what are your perceived views on my views on Jews got to do with anything on this thread except your personal vendetta against me using every and any bullshit below-the-belt accusation and suggestion?

* Shove it hard! If I knew you were my neighbour I'd move.

You are basically the pot calling the kettle black, when it comes to trolling and trying your best to get people upset.

* Oh now you are playing for sympathy?  Pathetic! This thread was peaceful enough before you decided to begin your routine of sh+tslinging.

* So bring up your futile attempts at attacking me from other times and other threads why don't you! Have you got any standards you live by? Or do you just believe the truth is in your dusty and nostalgic imagination? (Don't answer that, I don't care).

You have done your own fair share around here, and I;m not the only one who knows it.

* Hey! I don't instigate attacks, but I'm buggered if I'm going to let some punk of any age try to drag my character through the gutter. And many know I don't kick a man when I know he knows I know he's down. So just lay off and you know you won't get personally attacked by me until you damn well ask for it by damning me.

You look for trouble with about every comment you make about people here, your replies, the USA, and constant jabbering about Isreal and Jews.

* Thank you. Yes, I believe I debate rather well - well let's say I debate more effectively than the average. People like you are no match for me in deep debates and you in particular are a sorry and sad loser. Have some grace for Christ's sake!

If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen(the one annexed to your shop, not the wifes).

I accept your apology.

Edited to reduce the number of profanities after receiving official warning that the use of p*ss off and f*ck off are not acceptable.
mael

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts