The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama says he never said you could keep your plan...

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby blackvault » Tue Nov 05, 2013 11:09 am

11-5-2013 10-07-33 AM.png
11-5-2013 10-07-33 AM.png (149.38 KiB) Viewed 890 times

Well, I think Obama has stooped to a new low, in my opinion. His BLATANT campaign-style lies about Obamacare are coming back to haunt him -- and now -- he is desperately trying to cover his tracks. How? By outright lying.

The Daily Caller wrote:President Barack Obama told his enthusiastic supporters Monday night that he never promised what video recordings show him promising at least 29 times.

The videos show Obama promising 300 million Americans that “if you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan, period.”

But that’s not what he really said, Obama announced Monday in a speech to about 200 Organizing for Action supporters, gathered at the St. Regis hotel in D.C.

“What we said was you could keep it if it hasn’t changed since the law was passed,” he told Obamacare’s political beneficiaries and contractors.

That claim is not supported by his videotaped statements, which don’t include any mention of his new “if it hasn’t changed” exception.

Keep reading: http://dailycaller.com/2013/11/05/obama ... z2jnO6nvPV

Now -- I wonder what he would say if someone sat him down for 90 seconds and made him watch this:

-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Dragoness » Tue Nov 05, 2013 5:44 pm

Does this surprise anyone? Course the media will continue to help him and people will buy it.
Dragoness

Postby En-Lugal » Sun Dec 15, 2013 11:56 am

Remember, if you criticize this president and his administration you're a racist. He can't be held to the same standards as every other president, afterall.
The modern definition of ‘racist’ is someone who’s winning an argument with a liberal.
En-Lugal

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:54 pm

If you are white and criticize Obama you are called a racist, but since he is half white and half black, are black people who criticize him also racists? Which half of him makes the bad decisions? The entire racism claim is ridiculous. If he is doing a lousy job, he just stinks as President. :roll:
greeney2

Postby Alalu » Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Stinks? Well he is BO. You can keep your democrat, if you want to.

The lies about Obamacare were planned back when it was called Hillarycare and back when it was called something else people forgot. And if you are on Obabacare you can't have a conservative doctor since they have been weeded out.
Alalu

Postby BloodStone » Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:05 pm

I dont even think he's half black I think he's more Arab

In any event He is a FRAUD , and should be tried , and hung for Treason.. along with most of his administration.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Alalu » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:21 pm

"Will no one relieve me of this pain?" - king Henry II
Alalu

Postby Alalu » Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:29 am

I think there is an important bottom line on Obamacare. They knew it was wrong. They knew it wouldn't work, long term. They knew the American people did not want it. The knew it would not make healthcare more affordable. They knew it was a hard sell. And yet they did it anyway.

The last point is one of the reasons why they created the exchange website concept. They thought that would make it an easier sell. But it backfired. The truth is, if all they did was create the exchange website, that would have been a good thing. It would have been harmless. That's why some states did this themselves. Nothing wrong with the concept of having an exchange. That's a useful service.

But the Affordable Healthcare law itself is a disaster for America. It needs to be repealed. And then we need to sit down and start solving the real problems. Do you think the government will do that?
Alalu

Postby Dragoness » Mon Feb 10, 2014 6:58 pm

Sometimes I think it is doing exactly what they want it to do.
Dragoness

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts