The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama & media - "off-the-record"

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Aquarian » Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:44 pm

frrostedman wrote:
greeney2 wrote:
Bush sr. lied too, maybe not to the extent of obummer (I mean honestly, he has got to be the biggest lying supposed prez so far) but he did lie.

People voted for change, and now people are seeing the difference between someone who was no nonsense, and someone willing to sell out everyone with apologies, all over the world. Now you are seeing the Democrats in complete control, with noone else to blame, but they are still crying Bush, Bush, Bush. They own everything they have done from the wars, to the Health Care fiasco, to the economic disaster, and the Nationl Debt that grew at a faster rate than Bush.

Now what do you all think about the billboard, "Miss me Yet"?

It's actually dishonest for the Dems to blame Bush for any of the war effort. He couldn't have done it without their support.

Absolutely.
The Few assume to be the deputies, but they are often only the despoilers of the Many.
Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel
Aquarian

Postby Nesaie » Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:45 am

greeney2 wrote:
Bush sr. lied too, maybe not to the extent of obummer (I mean honestly, he has got to be the biggest lying supposed prez so far) but he did lie.

People voted for change, and now people are seeing the difference between someone who was no nonsense, and someone willing to sell out everyone with apologies, all over the world. Now you are seeing the Democrats in complete control, with noone else to blame, but they are still crying Bush, Bush, Bush. They own everything they have done from the wars, to the Health Care fiasco, to the economic disaster, and the Nationl Debt that grew at a faster rate than Bush.

Now what do you all think about the billboard, "Miss me Yet"?

Nah, still don't like Bush. Sorry, I'm not a fan of murderers. So, I'm also not a fan of obummer, the boy who claims to be prez.

I voted for Chuck Baldwin. I believe Aquarian voted for an alternative candidate as well. We actually wanted change.

Let me guess Greeney, you voted for McCain so you'd be on the "right" team? And, when your "team" doesn't come in, you can put blame on others. Isn't that how this whole "divide and "conquer" thing works?

Dems...repubicrats...all the same coin. I want a coin that isn't two faced. I want Truth!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts