The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama has no respect for our servicemen!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby jwebb » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:25 am

Yes, interesting topic.
There can be no faith in government if our highest offices are excused from scrutiny - they should be setting the example of transparency.
jwebb

Postby chiselray » Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:18 pm

edit
chiselray

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:38 am

Where did you go Dark, thought you would answer my question? :roll:
greeney2

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:58 am

I think the subject title that Obama has no respect for the military was a little strong. I think he has respect for the military and their families and wants to get them home. He has visited Iraq and was well received by the arm forces.

What amazes me is how the average person could ever be or vote for a Republican. It is well established that Republicans cater to big business and let the middle income person be damned. History proves it was a Democrat who got us out of WWII with a victory. A Republican, Nixon let a rag tag bunch of gooks run our military off with their tails between their legs, because he refused to use the arsenal that we have to win the war in Vietnam. Bush got us into Iraq with lies, and a Democrat will get us out.

Bush and his croney Cheney should be tried for thievery, as they robbed the American citizens of everything, including their personal freedom with the Homeland Security Act.

I will never forget when that moron Bush was notified of 9/11, and he continued to read to the school childeren as if nothing had happened. What a guy.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:05 am

It’s funny really. In the US you’re Tories (Republicans) are the ones creating the problems and Labor (Democrats) fixing them but over here it’s the other way around. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

Where did you go Dark, thought you would answer my question?

Whatever I say you never accept it so like whatever. :roll:
Moving on and you should too ;)
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Dark-Samus » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:19 pm

Now wait a minute, when Bush was told about the WTC being hit, they were still unclear if it was an act of terrorism, or an accident, right?

According to official statements and investigations...
But how do you know there isn´t something else happening behind the scenes?
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:27 pm

Whatever I say you never accept it so like whatever.
Moving on and you should too

I'm moving on, you didn't answer the question and I proved with the search you lied.

By the way dark, the guilt trip about the 447 flight, you disappeared from that totally. Thought you cared so much about it. For the guy who wants all humans to self distruct, I wouldn;t think you would care about an airliner crashing at all?
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:34 pm

Billy, it was a Democrat, Lyndon Johnson who escalated the war in Viet Nam with the Gulf of Tonkin resolution. It was a Democrat, Harry Truman who got us into the Korean War. It was Jimmy Carter a Democrat that had us in double digit inflation, house prices went out of control, and had our military to a state of embarrassment, and got our Iran Embassy invaded. Reagan fixed his messes. It was a Democrat, Clinton incharge when the NASDAC crashed from 5000 points.

If you can name any party or President without controversy, let us hear it.
greeney2

Postby Lashmar » Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:37 pm

greeney2 wrote:If you can name any party or President without controversy, let us hear it.

I 100% agree with that.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts