The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama has no respect for our servicemen!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:39 am

IMO if any you truly believe in freedom and peace evacuate to as far off planet as quickly as you can and try to avoid the people of Earth's mistaken beliefs of might makes right and right makes might. Right makes peace and Peace makes right.

Don't forget you laptop and wireless connection becasue I'll miss you if you arn't posting anymore! :D

I don'g doubt you can find 2 pictures where Obama is face to face with someone he is saluting. And again the issue was not lack of Saluting, it was the obvious who I see him Saluting back at, and it was not to the person Saluting him.

Might makes right, Right makes Peace, and your Conscience about serving in the military are all great subjects to discuss, seriously start a post for each one, but they all have nothing to do with what I posted about properly returning a Salute. Had you ever been in the Military, you may have a different mindset about it. I'm not saying that in any negative context, only if you lived in an enviorment of military order and traditions, it holds a differnet meaning.
greeney2

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:02 am

Interesting topic, speaks volumes about some of the things I've mentioned before about toeing that line. Hard to believe that people can become comfortable as followers and then expect everyone else to fall in line only to become angry and then UNCOMFORTABLE when some refuse.

Like I've said before this is a bit obvious and goes far to explain some of the positions taken on certain topics.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:28 am

Its about no more than returning a Salute to who Saluted you, and that speaks volumes for sincerety when it is a show to the crowd, not the respect for the one Saluting you.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:12 pm

Was there anyone there who was not saluted saying THEY felt insulted??

honest question
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:17 pm

Even if you are upset I don’t think you’ll say it. It’s one of them things. It just not the done thing.
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:05 pm

It would not be wrong for Obama not to return a Salute, and not what this is about. It is only about IF he does return the Salute, who it is directed to. It is not to the crowd or cameras, it is only to the one(s) who Saluted the President that are in Uniform. It is wrong to return a Salute to a crowd, when its for the Marine at the bottom of the stairs.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:12 pm

I`m certain most common people doens´t feel bad, because specially when civilians and soldiers sees these type of "leaders" and moviestars they are like: "atleast I saw the president and that´s worth waiting all day for!"

So I don´t think this issue is anything to even waste some time on :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Rob72 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:56 pm

Wasn't it supposed to be disrespectful to attack the president?

You know what's disrespectful? Landing on an aircraft carrier, decked out in flight gear, proclaiming mission accomplished, while soldiers are still on the ground fighting and dying because the mission wasn't accomplished, for a photo op.

Surely there are more pressing issues to criticize Obama about than whether or not he salutes properly. Ridiculous, though not surprising :roll:
Rob72

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:13 pm

Surely there are more pressing issues to criticize Obama about than whether or not he salutes properly. Ridiculous, though not surprising

What is ridiculas and not surprizing, is showing up on page 5 of something and talking about something having nothing to do with the subject whatsoever. Like Bush on an aircraft carriar. :roll:
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:23 pm

well we were talking about disrespect and service members.....

What one person sees as disrespect could be compared to another??

I wouldnt say what Bush did was disrespect but it showed he had no real clue where the war was going.
I dont think what Obama did was a "hell worthy" trespass; but poor taste yes. I just dont see anyone remembering this salute in a month or a shining moment in his time in office.

I have to admit i am surprised how much coverage his "little things" are getting. I would like to see real coverage of what he has been up to with work. It seems I have to turn my TV off and comb the net for any real info....which says a lot about our so called news stations. I mean i wouldnt be surprised if they started reporting on his bowel movements here soon :roll:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts