The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Obama doesn't know his own Intel. agencies

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby pandasex » Sun May 31, 2009 12:39 pm

i cant say i think Obama is a jesus like character in government. And it is obvious no has read any of my posts in dealing with his respect and the fact he says things to "regular people" to make them seem important.

anyway....

The fact of the matter is he "attempting" to clean up a mess caused by a previous administration. Note the word ADMINISTRATION. It was more than Bush. I understand that fact.

Did people who "bash" or every second keep on every little mistake Obama makes on here really want or think McCain and Palin?? That is an honest question. We had a choice and I honestly believed that Obama would do better than McCain....thats why we voted.

sh*t, I wanted Hillary :lol:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 31, 2009 2:48 pm

Biden has proven to be an embarrassment when ever he opens his mouth so far. He is blunt and he does not think of how his words come out. Not only last week he blundered big time, letting a guarded military secret out of the bag. The location of the VP's secret bunker. It was not the first time, and showed he may not be the best choice to have a heartbeat away from President, and Commander in Chief. They bashed Palin terribly, but Biden has shown several times he is not capable, when he slips with comments like, telling his own family stay off subways and busses beasue of the swine flu. For every complaint about Palin, Biden has stuck his foot in his mouth as many times on the job already, including off the wall jokes about the Chief Justice that embarrassed Obama the first day.

Comparing Obama to McCain, John McCain was very open about why we should never let the enemy know when we are leaving Iraq, and practically the first day Obama announced when we would be gone from all combat. That was utterly stupid, not just from a Presidental position, but from the position of Commander in Chief. It places our troops at a disadvantage and sent a message to insurgents, spur on the violence this President is bailing out, we are winning. Anyone see the insurgents letting up and showing they are content with Bush out and Obama in? These kind of military stupid decisions will cost our troops in blood and deaths. Sorry, but McCain has a lot more military common sence than Obama.

As far as Hillary, she has also been an embarrassment. Obama made several diplomatic blunders when he directly proposed things to Iran and Russia, which proved to be a disaster when they got rejected. When the responce was negative, with no counter offers, Obama and the USA only looked foolish. He should have sent an ambassador or intermediary figure first. Hillary's gift gimmick came across like giving a pet rock. Togather, they have not looked or acted in proper protocol, which made the USA look very bad as a result.
greeney2

Postby pandasex » Sun May 31, 2009 3:10 pm

thats cool.....McCain probably DID have better military experience; but that wasnt the question. Biden might be a blundering whatever....but that wasnt the question.

Would you be more happy or think we would be in a better position as a country with McCain and Palin....that IS the question im asking
pandasex

Postby pandasex » Sun May 31, 2009 4:51 pm

I am not turning this into who is into a right and wrong. I dont believe however we would be in any better position with McCain.

To me elections are like this

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/154575
pandasex

Postby greeney2 » Sun May 31, 2009 5:22 pm

The warnings were you would have the most liberal President, VP, and Speaker of the House in our history. That was going from one extreme to the other. You also have a Democratic Congress that the voters all wanted, and thought would solve all the Bush Problems. So far the economy has tanked even worse with all of them steering the boat, and their stimulas package has turned into a fiasco. the automakers are going into Bankruptcy, and both stock markets and home values continue downward. You can say it all you want to blaming Bush, Bush, Bush, but all you need to do is goto the stock exchanges, and look at the curves of the 1 year graphs. You can do the same thing for the median price of housing.

They own the failures lock, stock and barrel now. they can not blame Republicans who they out number, or Conseratives, Or Bush anymore. The Democrats are in control and the results are showing more and more everyday. Republicans warned passing the stimulas bill was going too fast and hasty, but they did it anyway. Polosi(who has her own credibilty problems right now), Reed, and Barney Frank right on the front of what is appearing to have not worked too good at all.

We don;t know how McCain/Palin would be doing becasue all the liberals stood on is they would exactly the same as Bush.

Nobody can honestly say today, they are financially better off than 1/20/09 until now.
greeney2

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:22 am

The system should change into having 1 representant president from all sides and then all of them are the Presidents of that country and then make decisions based on common conclusions.

Having 1 President and 1 type of goverment has proven to be a bad thing ever since modern democracy took place :roll:
The world is not the same as 200 years ago :roll: :roll: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Lashmar » Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:04 am

This is the old left and right again. :roll:

One side is an old bastard sitting in his chair rotting. And the other is the one trying to change things just going about it the wrong way. :roll:

Your parties are made for each other.

The old bastard says one thing then does the other, then the other party comes along and slings mud for no reason witch starts the old git off. :roll:

And what does their military history have to do with anything in politics? Politics is a simple thing made hard by idiots who don’t know anything about it, a good idea is a good idea regardless of who came up with it.

I didn’t like Bush’s politics but as a man he seemed like a nice guy the same for Tony Blair. I don’t really like Obama either; I think he’s decision to run for something like this when he has young kids is reckless and selfish, but he seems like a nice enough guy as well.

(That is who Obama reminds me of, Tony Blair. Young lad comes out of nowhere to fix the old, broken ways.)

At the end of the day you’ve got to respect anyone who want to become a head of state (PM for us because the queen is the head of state), there intentions are, most of the time, the right ones to start with, so instead of sitting there complaining about them respect them enough to admit that they have the right intentions at heart.

If the wheels come off, like with Gordon Brown, then attack them but not at the times people have with Bush and Obama. It’s just unfair. :x :roll:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby Cole_Trickle » Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:47 am

Who is the principal adviser to the President from the IC? Do you know without having to google it? Know how many agencies there are within the IC and what their responsibilities are?

Not knowing who the NGA is/was speaks volumes about the size of this Government and what it's become. Surely you're not suggesting that this is any kind of real legitimate newsworthy story. Learned about it while going for burgers :lol: :lol: Is that supposed to mean something or do we wait for the black dude on SNL to spoof it so the sheep can buy into it and have a chuckle over something that's a complete non issue?

Just curious about that myself!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby pandasex » Mon Jun 01, 2009 11:54 am

yeah will someone post about Obama killing babies in the basement of the white house already. :lol:

or sinking American rights? something truly news worthy

does that white house have a basement?
pandasex

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:20 am

Cole_Trickle wrote:Who is the principal adviser to the President from the IC? Do you know without having to google it? Know how many agencies there are within the IC and what their responsibilities are?

Not knowing who the NGA is/was speaks volumes about the size of this Government and what it's become. Surely you're not suggesting that this is any kind of real legitimate newsworthy story. Learned about it while going for burgers :lol: :lol: Is that supposed to mean something or do we wait for the black dude on SNL to spoof it so the sheep can buy into it and have a chuckle over something that's a complete non issue?

Just curious about that myself!

Cole

Winner winner chicken dinner. I knew this post would be toxic since it's rooted in fact!
Just too much to keep track of, especially while going out on the town so often at tax payer expense! :P :P

Cole
Cole_Trickle

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts