The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Obama Allowed a THIRD term? Maybe - IF this passes

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby Bibliophile » Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:28 pm

magonia17 wrote:Franklin Roosevelt was President for 12 years (three terms), if Obama is voted in for a third term then its fine, dont forget it takes time to settle in a job and learn the system, and the experience you gather during the first term in office is essential, so wouldnt it make him more experienced in his role as President?

I'm laughing hysterically. Obama is no Roosevelt. You insult Roosevelt by comparing him to such a loser.

Obama has no business in the WH at all. He was elected because he is black, not because he is competent.
Bibliophile

Postby magonia17 » Mon Feb 04, 2013 7:35 am

Bibliophile wrote:
magonia17 wrote:Franklin Roosevelt was President for 12 years (three terms), if Obama is voted in for a third term then its fine, dont forget it takes time to settle in a job and learn the system, and the experience you gather during the first term in office is essential, so wouldnt it make him more experienced in his role as President?

I'm laughing hysterically. Obama is no Roosevelt. You insult Roosevelt by comparing him to such a loser.

Obama has no business in the WH at all. He was elected because he is black, not because he is competent.

I thought Obama was elected because of his pearly white teeth :D
magonia17

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts