The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Number of Muslims in Europe is to get tripled by end of 2013

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby pussycat » Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:53 am

I'm congratulating you folks. Number of Muslims in Europe is to get tripled by end of 2013! That's not my nasty prediction. That is what the UN experts say .
Generally, even without them it was plain clear at once, that scenario. Those damned Yankees started that mess in Syria to support the "Syrian revo" and we were stupid enough to join it too! Hell!
Now all that Muslim rabble will flood in here, all those radicals, extremists, rebels...... and terrorists too!! Able only to kill and steal all of'em!! And they are pathologically hateful of all the "infidels", that is of all those who are not Muslims.
If it goes this way in Syria and generally I can predict one more thing and that is mass exodus of Europeans into USA or elsewhere!
pussycat

Postby greeney2 » Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:12 am

Amazing, half the people in Europe curse the USA, until they want to escape problems in their own country, than we are OK for a mass exodus to here. :roll:

Who are the yankees you talk about "that started that mess in Syria"?
greeney2

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts