The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

NSA UFOs and Balloons

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby magonia17 » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:40 pm

With the released NSA documents concerning the subjects of UFOs, it seems remarkable at the low graded intelligence contents of these formerly withheld documents. There are in some references which mentioned that the incidents they were describing were "probably balloons". If we take this at face value then the objects that were subject of these documents were mis- identifications. But suppose that this term was in fact an code word, or an alternative term for something else?

Also it seems to me the NSA whilst processing the original FOIA request for a search for the documents, may of been a carefully selective in its search for such documents, and only acknowledge those of a certain quality of intelligence, for possible future release. I am sure the NSA may have specific tasks looking for such reports in there intelligence collection programs and projects throughout the NSA. But these activities would be "classifiable" in itself. I am confidence that every agency be it military or civilian has a collection program for UFO related reports which are apart of other general programs. Some of these projects use numbers rather than actual names.
magonia17

Postby blackvault » Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:05 am

Have you seen the newest release, as far as I know, is their most recent explanation?

http://www.theblackvault.com/m/articles ... et-In-2012
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby magonia17 » Tue Jan 29, 2013 4:25 am

I assume they would be "time sensitive" which is the major reason why they are withheld. Some foreign power may be able to back track from the data provided on the documents, and thus identifiy the source NSA is intercepting from.

I am confidence that many more UFO related reports exist in the NSA and the original search didn't find all the documents that could subject to the FOIA. I get the impression from the nature documents provided, indicates that the documents themselves cover a variety of subject matters, thus would be scattered in various divisions of the NSA, and not centralized in one file for example.

They maybe documents of a far higher quality than the documents provided than were admitted to, but knowing the culture and the security considerations, I doubt they will see the light of day for some time.

I know GCHQ has UFO related reports, but I also doubt whether these will be released, unless the 30 year rule applies to these files, since the UK FOIA doesn't cover GCHQ, or the security services, you cannot ask them to review them for declassification.
magonia17

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts