The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Not the product advertised...

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:30 am

gudskepteacal wrote:I apologize for whining and if I offended anyone. It's never been my intention, but definitely "Not the product advertised..."

You did not offend me at all gudskepteacal, but your consideration is noted and appreciated.

I have a pretty thick skin on alot of topics.

I do agree...the political process in this country for years now is not the product advertised.

I like to listen to Rush Limbaugh...not because I am a fan but like to hear his predictions...of what is coming.

Once you know surely what I am saying about the political process..both dominant political parties...You can now look at Rush Limbaugh and see what he does not say and does not teach. That Rush too is not the product advertised.
So too with Hannity and others.

You can see that he is a shill for the Republicans who themselves do not teach people to think independently and for themselves.
There is plenty of thinking for ones self that Rush does not and will not cover in his broadcasts.

But you are right in recognizing that it is not the product advertised. I am gratified to see that there are others who recognize this fingerprint all around us.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts