The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Is Newt Gingrich Satan?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:53 pm

Looking for that info, Newt won apparently. Since the MSM don't like to mention Ron Paul, I'm checking around.

:lol:
Last edited by Guest on Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:10 pm

Paul is done. He might as well beg out and let his votes go on over to someone else. I like him. And I like his firm stance, many of his opinions, and his passion. But I don't like his foreign policies and most others don't either. So he's not a legit candidate. Maybe if the world sees 4 straight years of peace and tranquility, he could win enough votes.. but as volatile and crazy and aggressive as the world is around us, his policies are falling on deaf ears. He's make a good economic czar or something.

I'm a Bolton fan when it comes to forein policy. :P
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:27 pm

I was just watching the Daily Show from Jan 12th and they are just destroying Newt.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episod ... lly-parton
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Previous

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts