The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Is Newt Gingrich Satan?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby BloodStone » Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:37 am

pay no mind Frosted, just another Union brainwashed moron...

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Halfabo » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:08 pm

_Billy_ wrote:Spain and Italy were great. My favorite place was Majorca a Spanish island. Went to the Vatican, Mt Vesuvius and all the places that I have heard about all my life. It was a great 11 days.

Welcome back Billy. Glad you had a good time. I think I'm going to start enjoying life again in the near future.
Halfabo

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 5:07 pm

And "Satan" has won the SC Primary. :thumbup:
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:08 pm

Unions and their entire membership are garbage. Their leadership are nothing but politicians, same bad hair, same suits, same cosmetically bonded teeth. They'll shake your hand, kiss your baby and tell you whatever you want to hear. Well as long as you're paying dues, brother. Nevermind that you're starving and haven't set foot on a job site in two years. :roll: They make ridiculously bloated wages for doing basically nothing. My friend was actually reprimanded for making the rest of his crew look bad. In other words, he did ten times the work of his lazy fat ass crew.

Many times companies I've worked for took over jobs that union contractors started and were kicked out of. We'd go into a site that the unions had been on for nine months, you'd expect to see progress but none could be found. I guess when all they can run is twenty feet of conduit a day, you can't expect much to be accomplished in nine months. :lol: Too bad they obviously didn't know how to read a blueprint, so we had to abandon their conduit.

They took advantage of a church, almost bankrupted them in the process and then threatened to sue them. Needless to say, when the churches lawyers got involved they backed off and left. I made the mistake of joining a union, I know and have known many people in unions and their "workmanship" is no better than trained monkeys. Which is exactly what most of them are because that's all the union requires. They'll license anyone as a journeyman just to get one more on the job site to raise that fee. :roll:

Postby at1with0 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:30 pm

frrostedman wrote:And "Satan" has won the SC Primary. :thumbup:

I was hoping Stephen Colbert would get a few votes in SC but write-ins are not allowed. :thumbdown:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm

at1with0 wrote:
frrostedman wrote:And "Satan" has won the SC Primary. :thumbup:

I was hoping Stephen Colbert would get a few votes in SC but write-ins are not allowed. :thumbdown:

:lol:

Postby at1with0 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:08 pm

How did my boy Ron Paul do??
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:30 pm

at1with0 wrote:How did my boy Ron Paul do??

Dead last, I'm afraid.

Interesting post on unions Rykuss. I had a similar experience while working with the union workers at Southwestern Bell. They had a policy of not completing any orders until the final second of the deadline, so the customer would never expect anything better.

Unions. They had a good, moral reason to form in the very beginning but the whole process has become horribly corrupted.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby at1with0 » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:41 pm

My teacher's union wasn't so bad.
at1with0

Postby frrostedman » Sat Jan 21, 2012 7:49 pm

at1with0 wrote:My teacher's union wasn't so bad.

Sure it wasn't. But rewarded mediocrity and bloated pensions eventually catch up ... and it has. We need to rethink this process.
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts