The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

New topic area - Robotics?

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby CodeBlackv2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:04 pm

I have an idea for a new topic area. I know we have the Technology topic area but I think this subject deserves its own area. And this topic is going to grow and grow in the coming decades. The topic is robotics which would include cybernetics, HCI, robots, UAVs, bionics, implants, tracking devices, wearable computers and the like. The next few decades will see incredible advancements in this area and I don't think people are paying enough attention to it. I'm hearing some scary things from scientists. What do you think?
CodeBlackv2

Postby greeney2 » Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:26 pm

I worked for over 20 years of my Rocketdyne employment in the Robotic welding department, developing welding procedures for many different weld joints. I went back to school and took the West Coast University Robotics program, so this subject is one I'd love to get into. We can sure start here and if the subject warrants a possible forum, but my thinking is between general and the other forums we do not need a new place for it.
greeney2

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts