The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

New NSA leaks show how US is bugging its European allies

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:18 pm

"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:01 pm

Come on people!!!! Grow up...Grow a pair. Think...dont emote. Try stoking the gray matter ...and learn the slow and sometimes trying process of thinking outside the box of what tries to pass for news, information, and public education today.

I have known this about spying for over twenty years now. I know that we...this nation...this government ..America..spys on our friends as well as our enemies. And today the "Enemies" list, now and more obviously, includes the American People....as an enemy of our own government.

Where have you people been living for some years now..like a mushroom in the dark.??

It was when working the construction of Los Angeles class submarines that I finally figured it out....that we spy on our friends as well as our enemies. Later I finally figured out that back then ..every phone call into and out of this country (America) was bugged and monitored.
At the time I did not think about local calls...but it was how the touch tone works verses the olde rotary dial.....which clued me into how fast the digital aspect of phone dialing worked...or what is sometimes called a DTMF keypad.

It was only a short step to the next connected dot...that warrants for wiretaps was only a formality if you intended to take someone to court....not to specifically or randomly spy on every and anyone.

Once in awhile a sailor or group of sailors can be heard telling a story of what happens out at sea. One such story of interest is that they took on some special people..with special equipment and they set up this gear in the torpedo room. But the interesting thing about this story is that the gear was so secret...that when the roving watch came in to take readings or logs on the valves and torpedo tubes...these guys would stop and cover up this gear. When these guys were working....no one was allowed in the torpedo room...even the Skipper. The submarine was only a taxi cab for the guys withe this special gear.

A submarine is the ultimate stealth vessel...long before the word stealth became popular...submarines and submariners knew about stealth.
This stealth feature makes the submarine the perfect spying and intelligence gathering platform...data gathering platform.

When you stop worshipping the gods of sports...the hollywood stars...and Jerry Springer or Judge this or that along with other voyeuristic doings..."Your not the father!!!!!!"........and learn to think outside the box..some things become obvious....quite clear.

And one of them to me...so many years ago...is that we as a nation..our government ...spies on our friends and our enemies alike..no favorites here...there are no good guys. No white hats and black hats...they are all black hats..all bad guys.

What the olde man told me way back over twenty years ago...is that the enemy of the American People is their own government. It is their own government that the American People should never trust. Our government gives us one enemy after another to be afraid of..to keep us in line...to get us to cede more control and power to them.

The enemy of the Russian People is the Russian government. It is the Russian Government using and misusing one enemy after another to gain control over their people.

SAme with the British people and their government..same with Aussies and New Zealanders...it is their own government about which they they have to worry.

You see...I began to ask myself...this Snowden fellow with all the NSA secrets...does he know what really happened in Bengazi, Libya...and will he release it...or is he a plant to discredit our intelligence agencies and by this..our government thus weaken the whole nation and people??

For none of this stuff about America spying on our allies and other nations is news to me..I've known it for many many years now.

This is one of the things which was instrumental in getting me to give up the gods of hollywood ...the big screen...as well as the gods of sports. Once I understood this about the nature of our government and thinking....this all became drivel to me about sports and the big screen.

Now..............with all this NSA spying stuff going on and it is big news and outrage to some of you folks.........still on milk and not on meat.....

Do some of you genuinely still believe that the Hubble Telescope is out there for the primary purpose of looking into deep space?? Or is the primary purpose of the Hubble Telescope to look down here on earth under the cover story of looking out into deep space....."Where no man has gone before" and other Hollywood by lines.

Think it through for yourself...leave the outrage and emotions behind....think...muse on it awhile...

Do not Amuse...but muse on it.

Doesn't all this spying stuff..just give you people the warm fuzzies....dont you sleep better at night all bundled up in bed...??

Do you not think for one minute that people in governments ..ours and foreign governments..know the truth of what I am saying here...only they dont let certain people know the extent of it..or specifics about spying..in their own nations or on foreign nations??

They certainly dont want their own people to know about it...such that they can gaurantee how they will vote in the voting booth..all safe and secure today.

Think it through...muse...dont amuse.

Welcome to the real world folks.

Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:33 pm

You didn't know anything. You suspected. Did you ever personally find a bug in a friendly nation's embassy? I didn't think so. :wtf:

I can see that you are continuing to use any excuse to get on your soapbox about how ignorant everyone else besides you is.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 3:49 pm

at1with0 wrote:You didn't know anything. You suspected. Did you ever personally find a bug in a friendly nation's embassy? I didn't think so. :wtf:

I can see that you are continuing to use any excuse to get on your soapbox about how ignorant everyone else besides you is.

LOL LOL LOL..I can see at1with0...that you are easy to put on the string with emotions. No problem.

Ask yourself a question today...once again ..think it through. With today's technology ...why would anyone even bother putting a bug in a nations embassy??? Do you not think that there is gear out here which will breakdown cell phones..including trunking systems very rapidly..including encrypted conversations.

One thing became very clear to me about submarines or any other navy ship with the capability to grab signals out of the air..this includes satellite technology. If the signal cannot be broken on site..it is quickly encrypted and or re transmitted to a location where it can be broken down with more advanced technology.

Do you not think we have people working on special projects who's task is to break into satellites and overide their controls if need be???

I dont have to think far about that one...because I know someone working in that arena.

I also know people who work in the telephone installation business...and install security devices in industrial plants. The average worker calling his girl or boyfriend ...wife on the company lines have no idea what is actually going on in the company phone system.

Alot of these people who work in the phone companies are like me ..Ham radio people. What do you think we talk about when we get together?? "Game of Thrones??"

When I got my first scanner years ago...I was shocked to learn how many people in the neighborhood were dealing drugs. THese same people back then did not know that their olde 10 channel phones could be picked up by ordiniary scanners. They just talked...talked and talked as if they were on a private line...no one would ever know...Baby monitors as well.
While phones have today gone higher up on the frequency bands..the baby monitors have not. But the gear is out there to get into these trunking systems. It is expensive..very expensive.

There was also a guy in my neighborhood selling satellite phones..I could hear him too on my scanner. Not his satellite phone but his wireless home phone.

But after awhile you find that you dont particularly want to know what your neighbors are up to ..it can get depressing.

Ask yourself a question....why is it getting more difficult to find a hard wired router?? Someone wants most people to go WiFi. Why is that??? Think it through.

Keep on emoting at1with0...your doing a great job of it. It gives me the warm fuzzies.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:04 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:Do some of you genuinely still believe that the Hubble Telescope is out there for the primary purpose of looking into deep space?? Or is the primary purpose of the Hubble Telescope to look down here on earth under the cover story of looking out into deep space....."Where no man has gone before" and other Hollywood by lines.

When you have lens ground to see great distances, seeing things very close are way out of the focal point. I think the hubble would be useless trying to use it to see us on the ground, the lens had to be repaired in the beginning, so they could see deep into space. Even our inexpensive telescope for view the stars is useless for viewing things close, such as looking at the grand canyon, 10 miles is just too close for it. We have however, had many satellites that could view us on the ground, dating back to the Cuban missile crisis. That was the days of the U-2 spy plane. By the Nixon administration they could read a licence plate by satelitte. Imagine what they can see now? I seriously doubt the Hubble would even be capable of such short distance.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jun 30, 2013 4:58 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:Keep on emoting at1with0...your doing a great job of it. It gives me the warm fuzzies.

Thanks,
Orangetom

When I read your posts the only emotion I feel is giddiness.

Anyways, thanks for trying.
at1with0

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:22 am

at1with0 wrote:
orangetom1999 wrote:Keep on emoting at1with0...your doing a great job of it. It gives me the warm fuzzies.

Thanks,
Orangetom

I understand at1with0...when I read some of your responses..I feel we are in trouble..big trouble. Poetry is not getting it..nor is musical verse when the going gets very rough.

Oh...while I am thinking about it..I found this on the British Daily Mail. I wondered when someone would flat come out with it. I have little use for John Kerry but was pleased to hear someone at least try to speak honestly. It seems so many of us unknowingly are mushrooms in the dark...with our understandings of how many things work out here. It is not at all like Hollywood and the music industry. It is much more feral than the salesmanship image touted by these venues. And once you see Hollywood and the music industry up the backsides of the body politic...and vice versa...the circle is complete..or so they think. I think much of it stinks..but here is John Kerry telling the truth as I know it. But hey....How about American Idol???? Top 40 Countdown!!?? NASCAR??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... table.html

Kerry is saying that none of this is new and I agree with him. What many of the other nations are concerned about is that their dirty laundry and spying will come out in the news and break the confidence of their own people in their governments when their people find out that they too are spying on other nations and allies....and they are right to be concerned.
I was not surprised years ago to find out that the Israelis were spying on us. For we are doing the same to them...and have been for years and years now..since the beginning of the land called Israel today..back in 1948.

Greeny,

Having done some photography and learned to develope still photos..I know how lenses work...depth of field and such.

All of that assumes you believe the stories brought out in the news media....and that they are not cover stories.
We see more and more as time goes by how dependable the media is ...politically...even economically.

Also as I have stated in other posts..there is no reason to be looking out that far...for there is no known propulsion system to go out there an verify what they know or think...and get back with the informations/findings ..in the lifespan of a human.
And furthermore...even NASA...right up the road from me at the Langley Nasa facility states that almost all of the satellites put up into space...have been for monitoring and controlling events here on earth..not for deep space.

You do not put such a satellite into orbit..at that large an expense without some kind of immediate payoff..not a payoff hundreds of years down the road.

True..satellites have been put up before and since to do similar jobs..the Keyhole satellites for example. But the Hubble was put up there since those birds were put up. And also others have been put up since the Hubble...for spying purposes.

The only thing which concerns me..is how are they planning to do some maintenance and upgrades to some of these satellites now that the Shuttle is no longer available. Now that one is odd to me...almost like a dead end.

Nonetheless..it sounds good if you believe the reports in the media. I just dont particularly believe them.

Oh...and before I forget...I have known that our government is spying on us for years and years now. That it is our own people that our government trusts less than other nations. It is our own people that our government must needs control by any and every means. Control means that as a government you know what your people are up to..in order to control them. This means spying on them..through every venue possible in order to control more and more of their personal lives.

This means keeping tabs on their children and them by the public education system..more and more as time goes by. This means knowning how many bathrooms is in every home in America...how much ones electric bill is every month. How much gasoline one buys. What groceries they buy as well....per household. And now even their medical status.

The only reason to know this information is for political reasons...Greeny. Someone intends to control and regulate their consumption rates in everyone of these arenas. One way to control peoples consumption rates is to control the birth rates.
That is why you must needs have a people who are dumb enough to define themselves by their sex and sexuality/emoting. Not by real thinking.
For such people are more easily controlled...as a certain level of feral animals..by catering to base instincts..instant gratification. They are predictable. And predictability is controllability...until there is a shift in this program...an obsolescence which takes place.

Thanks for your posts,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby greeney2 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 11:56 am

Tom you are right, we have been watched by the government long before you and even I was born. That is not a big secret. Yes to government regulates and controls much of our lives, what did you expect? To live like in a 3rd world country where you can built without codes and permits, so the house is unsafe and falls on your head. They know how many bathrooms we have when you pull permits, so little things like the electrical, and drain lines, are done right. That is why it is called the Dept. of Building and Safety. The computer age has made it possible for them to know way too much about us, including eating, smoking, drinking habits by use of market memberships, bar codes for everything, making a perfect profile of us for insurance companies, maybe even medicare for when they decide if deserve a operation, when the bar codes tell the tale of your life. What you write here is traceable, and you cell phones give a road map of when and where you have been. Many crimes are solved now with cellphone records, GPS, connecting you to a crime. Is that a bad thing? Or for us who obey the laws, a good thing when they catch the bad guys, or even terrorists? You decide.

Yes we are all watched, like in Vegas the "eye in the sky", but what are they looking for? Orangetom having a private religion meeting in his home, and counting the toilet flushes, I seriously doubt it. So why make a mountain out of molehill over it? I am a lot more worried about China getting control than I am about the hubble, peeking in my window to see me in my shorts. As I said anyway, the Hubble is probably not capable of it for the reasons I said, but there are probably several others that can.
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm

orangetom1999 wrote:
at1with0 wrote:

Thanks,
Orangetom

I understand at1with0...when I read some of your responses..I feel we are in trouble..big trouble. Poetry is not getting it..nor is musical verse when the going gets very rough.

Oh...while I am thinking about it..I found this on the British Daily Mail. I wondered when someone would flat come out with it. I have little use for John Kerry but was pleased tuo hear someone at least try to speak honestly. It seems so many of us unknowingly are mushrooms in the dark...with our understandings of how many things work out here. It is not at all like Hollywood and the music industry. It is much more feral than the salesmanship image touted by these venues. And once you see Hollywood and the music industry up the backsides of the body politic...and vice versa...the circle is complete..or so they think. I think much of it stinks..but here is John Kerry telling the truth as I know it. But hey....How about American Idol???? Top 40 Countdown!!?? NASCAR??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... table.html

Kerry is saying that none of this is new and I agree with him. What many of the other nations are concerned about is that their dirty laundry and spying will come out in the news and break the confidence of their own people in their governments when their people find out that they too are spying on other nations and allies....and they are right to be concerned.
I was not surprised years ago to find out that the Israelis were spying on us. For we are doing the same to them...and have been for years and years now..since the beginning of the land called Israel today..back in 1948.

Greeny,

Having done some photography and learned to develope still photos..I know how lenses work...depth of field and such.

All of that assumes you believe the stories brought out in the news media....and that they are not cover stories.
We see more and more as time goes by how dependable the media is ...politically...even economically.

Also as I have stated in other posts..there is no reason to be looking out that far...for there is no known propulsion system to go out there an verify what they know or think...and get back with the informations/findings ..in the lifespan of a human.
And furthermore...even NASA...right up the road from me at the Langley Nasa facility states that almost all of the satellites put up into space...have been for monitoring and controlling events here on earth..not for deep space.

You do not put such a satellite into orbit..at that large an expense without some kind of immediate payoff..not a payoff hundreds of years down the road.

True..satellites have been put up before and since to do similar jobs..the Keyhole satellites for example. But the Hubble was put up there since those birds were put up. And also others have been put up since the Hubble...for spying purposes.

The only thing which concerns me..is how are they planning to do some maintenance and upgrades to some of these satellites now that the Shuttle is no longer available. Now that one is odd to me...almost like a dead end.

Nonetheless..it sounds good if you believe the reports in the media. I just dont particularly believe them.

Oh...and before I forget...I have known that our government is spying on us for years and years now. That it is our own people that our government trusts less than other nations. It is our own people that our government must needs control by any and every means. Control means that as a government you know what your people are up to..in order to control them. This means spying on them..through every venue possible in order to control more and more of their personal lives.

This means keeping tabs on their children and them by the public education system..more and more as time goes by. This means knowning how many bathrooms is in every home in America...how much ones electric bill is every month. How much gasoline one buys. What groceries they buy as well....per household. And now even their medical status.

The only reason to know this information is for political reasons...Greeny. Someone intends to control and regulate their consumption rates in everyone of these arenas. One way to control peoples consumption rates is to control the birth rates.
That is why you must needs have a people who are dumb enough to define themselves by their sex and sexuality/emoting. Not by real thinking.
For such people are more easily controlled...as a certain level of feral animals..by catering to base instincts..instant gratification. They are predictable. And predictability is controllability...until there is a shift in this program...an obsolescence which takes place.

Thanks for your posts,
Orangetom

How many sleepers are you trying to activate?
at1with0

Postby bionic » Tue Jul 02, 2013 12:20 pm

Spying goes on all over the place..and not just by government employees, I suspect. Intelligent, techie people know how to hack. (into your pc, into your cell phone)
Remember that scandal a few years back in the UK? When it was found out that the British media was hacking into celebrities cell phone accounts and reading their texts?
I know human nature. Many people like to show off. So many that learned how to do it, for sure, showed at least one other friend how to. And so it goes. I am sure this happens with government employees and law enforcement employees who spy, too. I am sure there are some of them using it for private vouyeristic reasons.
It's practically an open secret at this point, it feels.
I mean, confronting this issue is really like letting the genie out of the bottle.
I could be wrong and paranoid..but I suspect not
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts