The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

New Member Introductions

New here!

Once you're familiar with the rules in the previous forum, please enter this forum and tell the community a bit about yourself!

Postby fibrotj » Tue May 12, 2009 8:01 pm

Hello all! I've joined because I'm a born-again christian. I've experienced numerous "supernatural" events in my lifetime, believe there are "alien/demons living in our government's numerous "underground military bases," in addition to "genetically-altered" demon/animal/human creatures who live down there as well. I've read a number of "testimonies" from citizen's who claimed to have previously worked for the government (military or secret service) & have "seen" unimaginable things down there...some too hideous to describe. Something MUST be going on down there for "so many" to "go into hiding" in order to "speak out the TRUTH!"

I'm also researching Planet X, which I feel will "show itself" anytime now. The government has pulled quite a "charade" once again on the mass population, in hiding the TRUTH about Planet X! All in the name "to save themselves!!" I'm anxious to share & read ideas with other "like-minded" ppl, as my husband & children think that I'm some kind of conspiracy nut! Why can't the general population see things for what they are :?:

~tj
fibrotj

Postby BloodStone » Thu May 14, 2009 9:26 am

yo !

welcome aboard.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Return to New Member Introductions

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts