The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

New False Flags Comming

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby The_Joker » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:32 pm

I received this in email today, don't know if it is reliable but worthy of posting just in case ;). Obviously the names of the recipients have been deleted and are denoted with "x"s.

Date: Mon, Jan 9, 2012 at 1:07 PM
Subject: 2012 false flag terrorism dates include Olympics
To: xxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxxxx, <

PLEASE FORWARD THIS! EXPOSURE MAY STOP IT HAPPENING.

Abel Danger researchers have tipped March 21st, 2012 as the date for a Middle East FALSE FLAG TERRORISM attack.

The other date is 12th August, 2012, on the River Thames on the last day of the Olympic Games, possibly associated with a “Flotel” – a floating hotel.

http://www.abeldanger.net/ (see audio for January 4)

* For those who don’t know, false flag terrorism is an act of terrorism carried out by one party with the objective of blaming someone else. The plotters then have an excuse to launch their attack on those they blame. 911 was almost certainly an act of false flag terrorism that was used to justify long-planned US-UK military intervention in the Middle East.
Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Postby Cole_Trickle » Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:08 am

Who are Abel Danger researchers? Who gives them their fodder? I read a lot, and have read countless examples of this type of BUSINESS........In my opinion it's why they killed the show Rubicon and blamed it on poor viewership........low ratings..............

When you stop, step back and think about it...............you'll see many things being employed today and used as examples that were completely off of the table as being EVEN REMOTELY POSSIBLE.........Around and near the date 09-11-01..............Yet these things are appearing on an almost daily basis.

One such example are Movies which contain certain details, or ideas...........But they are only supposed to be Movies, Hollywood BS.........Yet those charged with certain duties of the day ofter refer to them, or cite them as example, or even as having HISTORICAL VALUE.........So much so that they need to be archived and protected by.............. ;)

I'll give you and anyone else who may be interested in knowing, an absolute fact..

Nothing is done today where the end game goal ISN'T about money. Either making it, stealing it, or fabricating it...............Nothing.

Just my 2 cents...JMHO.

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby The_Joker » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Remember remember the fifth of November
Gunpowder, treason and plot.
I see no reason why gunpowder, treason
Should ever be forgot...
The_Joker

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts