The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

New alien abduction in France

The extraterrestrial phenomenon is much different than the topic of UFOs. Step inside to talk about alien abductions, extraterrestrials and strange encounters.

Postby burnbabyburn » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:41 pm

Hello TBV,

Here is my recent abduction. There is no compulsion, no sleep paralysis, because I can move. Except when there is coupling with the woman large (8 feet). She looks like a queen hive, with its large black almond eyes. These two people are perfectly physically tangible. The little woman has a triangular face.
A few weeks before this meeting, I had an attack of epilepsy, unknown diagnosed by neurologists and neurosurgeons with MRI.

France, sunday 29, 3 AM.

I wake with a start. These two creatures are present in the dark, physically tangible, with a slightly luminous milky white skin.

The small Asian woman control the tall woman telepathically.

She looks at me and says: "Do not be afraid, it will be like last time" (collection of genetic material). We sent a spatial message before coming. All my electronics are disabled.

Since the age of 14 years, these beings back every 5 years.

At times, my body is inspected at night by a white form, surgical practice, inside my belly. Strange.

This form extends and retracts into the walls.

Before disappearing, the little Asian told me they have trouble with the procreation of their species.

I do not know where they come from, what planet.

What you think about this mystery? No pain, no kidnapping.

In fact, it is like in the movie "Signs".

How are we contacted the U.S. and Europe?
4400? as in the series "The 4400".

I made three other encounters of the third kind, from my youth.
Blond, gray and beings that look like praying mantises in a large cornfield.
I asked that my memory is "encapsulated" in an area of the brain. To avoid remember all my life these meetings.

Thanks you for comments. See you soon ;) ++++

Link for Imageshack :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/743/3c384d.jpg
burnbabyburn

Return to Alien Abductions and Extraterrestrial Entities

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts