The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Space Discussions and Theories

NASA's Lunar Orbiter Launch June 18, 2009

From Mercury to Pluto and beyond. . .

Postby JimEdMo » Fri Jun 19, 2009 10:26 pm

Yesterday NASA launched a new lunar orbiter that is going to take the highest resolution photos of the moon to date, but it is also doing something I don't really understand and was hoping that someone more knowledgeable than I might have the answer. What I understand so far is that the leading part of the orbiter will detach and slam into the moon creating a crater that the orbiter itself will massively scan. These scans are supposed to help scientists better understand the make-up of the moon. O.K. this is where they lose me. During all the trips we have made to the moon core samples were taken, brought back and heavily analyzed. I'm pretty sure NASA has a handle on what the moon is made of, so why the big hole? I don't know where exactly the impact is supposed to be, but I'm sure it has some significance to someone, somewhere. I wonder if this isn't an attempt to cover-up something before the new hi-res scans start.
I have been told over the years, by people I have complete faith in, that we were "ordered" not to return to the moon by "people" that were already there, utilizing the dark side that never faces Earth. Whether or not the stories are true I'm sure I will never know, but it makes one wonder.
Since the space program started technology has advanced astronomically. It hasn't been because we couldn't go back, it seems we just wouldn't go back.
JimEdMo

Postby Dark-Samus » Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:03 am

Hmmmm it would only make sense if they...blow up a place that has lots of ice and see what lies further down there...
But just the surface eh... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Return to Space Discussions and Theories

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts