The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Muslim Group Attacks Christmas in London

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:02 pm

hxxx wrote:I am thankful that y'all don't try to hide your bigotry.

You should find out about an Islamic/Muslim philosophy and practice called Dhimmitude and its relationship to Jihad before you attempt to teach and preach tolerance to us hxxx.
You might want to find out what is happening in the Sudan by the hand of Islam and how effective the United Nations (Ishmaelites) is in dealing with it.

The idea that a large # of Muslims consider Christians as infidels is founded in ignorance and/or surreptitious motives. Sometimes promulgated by fanatic Muslims and sometimes by fanatics like 1/2abo. Perhaps one day Xians and Muslims will figure out how to kill each other w/o harming those of us that don't buy into their fantasies. The typical 5 year old sets a better example.

Once again hxxx...check out Sharia Law...Dhimmitude and its relationship to Jihad as an integral part of Islam. This has never changed and it is built into the religion in dealing with Infidels or non believers. Not only does this apply to non Muslims but Muslims who convert to another religion are now Infidels and these rules now apply to them..including the sentence of death for leaving the fold. This is particularly and aptly illustrated by what happened to Salamon Rushdie by the publishing of his book. The Satanic Verses.

This is very similar to what happened under Roman Catholicism to a heretic. Little difference.
Operate out of the fold and you are now fair game. See Papal Bulls.

This is also not much different from those who dissent against the body politic through free speech. Persecution.

Muslims are not the only ones with rules or an agenda like this. They are all Talmudic in nature. A set of rules for the insiders and another different set of rules for the outsiders.
Very much the direction our political system is going today and attempting to come out in the open with it. This system is of Ishmael and not of Issac. And it is of Royalty/Feudalism.

Agree with Halfabo here...

By definition anyone who is not Muslim is an infidel. According to the Quran, Islam is the only true religion. Your ignorance is mind-boggling.

...except that I dont consider it mind-boggling. It is textbook of todays television/movie education and feel good ism...aka..Secular Humanism...which is also a religion.

In the haste to bring everyone and everything into the fold it will germinate the seeds of the destruction of Secular Humanism. and others.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:07 am

Halfabo wrote:

There is a difference between honesty and bigotry. There is also a difference between being tolerant and just plain ignorant of our world situation. Try putting on some reality glasses.

He must be wearing beer goggles. Or Allah goggles. I don't really care which. The only time he speaks here is to defend Islam. Which would be fine actually, if he stuck around long enough to defend his attacks with factual-based argument. Nope. Typical. Just lash out with an argument based totally on emotional reaction, then disappear into the shadows. A familiar motif.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:10 am

Orangetom,

Are you sure you aren't basing your opposition to Christmas on the premise that Christians feel obligated to partake in the holiday and all its festivities?

A Christian if one so chooses, could just as well give thanks to God for the birth of Christ and be done with it. I don't have a problem with that and I'm sure no real Christian does.

Christians that I know, partake in the holiday and festivities by choice. And that makes a difference, doesn't it?

Happy New Year, brother! ;)
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby orangetom1999 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 pm

Frostedman,

Are you sure you aren't basing your opposition to Christmas on the premise that Christians feel obligated to partake in the holiday and all its festivities?

I don't feel obligated to take part in the holiday. Gave it up many many years ago..cold turkey.
Have not regretted it since. I know of a handful of others like me. For different reasons..but they do not observe this holiday.

A Christian if one so chooses, could just as well give thanks to God for the birth of Christ and be done with it. I don't have a problem with that and I'm sure no real Christian does.

Indeed, A Christian gives thanks to God for the Birth of Christ and that is it.

However there are some who claim the name of Christian who do have a problem with it and have all kinds of names and labels for those who do not participate as they see fit. Most of them I have known have been women/females. They somehow think the celebration is a type of entitlement which they direct/control for their purposes. They cannot conceive of a Christian who has nothing to do with it.

They tend to think I am a Muslim or Jehovah's Witness. Talk about a public school/television/movie education.

I am not into observing days, months, times, or years.

I am adding this in edit to this post.

He must be wearing beer goggles. Or Allah goggles. I don't really care which. The only time he speaks here is to defend Islam. Which would be fine actually, if he stuck around long enough to defend his attacks with factual-based argument. Nope. Typical. Just lash out with an argument based totally on emotional reaction, then disappear into the shadows. A familiar motif.

I had not noticed as I've not had that many communications with hxxx. I have, however, seen alot of what I call emotional posts...ie..public education posts. Television and movie emotions.
Many of this type of post depend on the concept that most...and particularly Believers know very little about Islam and even very little about Christianity. They would be correct for most peoples...even Christians..many of who have not done their work or Fruit Inspection. But not everyone here.

I have little use for the drama queen type as my work environment does not lend itself to this. Discipline yes...drama no. I don't change my modus operandi because I come home and relax. I still think the same way and are observant for those who choose the drama queen technique. This stands out quickly to me.

What I also know from the Word is that it does not instruct us to be or become the Drama Queen type..or what I sometimes call the train wreck type so popular today. The Word states let us reason together...not drama together.

Nonetheless the template you describe stands out very quickly to me.
When one works a particularly hard or dangerous job..one wants people with them who can stow or curb the drama and focus....discipline. Those in whom the "Confidence is High."

Drama...no thanks..not for me.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby frrostedman » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:30 pm

Right on brother Tom. Right on.
frrostedman

Postby sandra » Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:43 pm

Drama queens need love to.
Bunch of drama queen haters. :roll: :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Tairaa » Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:17 pm

:lol: :lol:

No doubt, it's kind of eye opening.

By definition anyone who is not Muslim is an infidel. According to the Quran, Islam is the only true religion. Your ignorance is mind-boggling.

Check.

The Bible says something similar about God....
And it's full of hateful things as well. Islam and Christianity are the same in that, the only difference is that right now we have a bunch of religious nut jobs killing people and imposing sharia law on a nation full of people who don't all agree with it.

It's not Islam, it's fanatics.

they DO come as Christians as well, look at the KKK!
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby frrostedman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:19 pm

Comparing the KKK to Orthodox Islam is like comparing a speck of dirt to Jupiter.
frrostedman

Postby Ninor » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:28 pm

frrostedman wrote:Comparing the KKK to Orthodox Islam is like comparing a speck of dirt to Jupiter.

Yeah, except that the people in the article you posted were banned fanatics. Meaning they were about as "orthodox" to Islam as the KKK is to christianity.
Ninor

Postby frrostedman » Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:43 pm

Ninor wrote:
frrostedman wrote:Comparing the KKK to Orthodox Islam is like comparing a speck of dirt to Jupiter.

Yeah, except that the people in the article you posted were banned fanatics. Meaning they were about as "orthodox" to Islam as the KKK is to christianity.

Nice try I guess. Nobody here is fool enough to fall for it but you put the effort in and that's what counts.

Tairaa's argument has very, very little to do with the so-called "banned fanatics." Tairaa was comparing Christianity to Islam, and the extreme orthodox views that groups within both religions hold. Then went on to suggest the KKK is equivalent to the Orthodox extremists Muslims.

There is obviously (obvious to honest people) no comparison between the two groups except that they are/were both violent. The KKK has not 1 single verse in all the Bible to back up it's views. Not one. Not even one to spin out of context to where it supports lynching and oppressing people because of the color of their skin. The same cannot be said about the Muslim extremists, who have countless verses to back up their views. You may believe that they take the verses out of context but nevertheless, there ARE verses that say to kill, bind, torture, punish, and plunder Christians and Jews.

And then there is the comparison in numbers -- the KKK has about 5,000 members worldwide.

Like I aptly put it... a speck of dirt compared to Jupiter.

And I take back the "nice try." It was a really lame attempt.
frrostedman

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts