The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Muslim Group Attacks Christmas in London

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:05 am

Halfabo,

My brother, I respectfully disagree.

We as Christians celebrate the birth of the Son of God. This is the greatest gift ever given to mankind from our Creator. While I realize that His birth is not nearly as important as His Death, and Resurrection, it is in His birth that we know He is the Son of God. Muslims deny this fact with the claim that Allah has no son. I suppose I can agree with that, since Jesus is the Son of the Living God and not the son of the pagan moon god Allah.

This article is not an attack on Christmas, it is an attack on Christianity. The date we celebrate is not important but, the birth is. It isn't a question of when we celebrate but, why. We celebrate that He entered the world to live among His creation as our savior. Islam denies that God Himself entered this world as a child, as His own Son in human flesh. These posters that seem to be an attack on Christmas, is an attack on the core of Christianity. The claim is not that Christmas brings all these horrible things we suffer from but, it is the belief system that is behind Christmas that is to blame. Islam is calling for the end of Christianity and the submission to Islam. Just as it has since the time of Muhammad.

We need to look at the deeper intent behind the slander.

I am going to disagree with both you and Frostedman on this. I say this because the war goes on and will accelerate in times other than the Christmas season. And so it is. And so it is happening right i front of our faces...as we speak.

We do, however, need to take a deeper look at the slander and the religion behind this slander...you are indeed correct on this.

This war on the surface seems to be against Christians. It is not. It is against the God of the Christians and our Savior out of the line of Issac. In Issac shall thy seed be called. And not in Ishmael. The God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

They are attempting to establish the kingdom of Ishmael here on earth. The bondwoman and her son.
What I know about this counterfeit system is that not all Ishmaelites are Arab or Muslims. Many of them are westerners and know this not.
The World doctrine/New Age Doctrine of the Utopia here on this earth is of Ishmael. Most of our politicians and leaders have an Ishmaelite position and are in favor of the Muslims and ceding our country to them in many many facets. We are just begining to see the fruit of this. Towards the end it will be a pitfall..... as this nation is taken over the precipice to become of Ishmael and not Issac...and by the hand of our own western Ishmaelite leaders teaching and preaching the world religion of Ishmael under the guise of secular humanism. Politics is far more condusive to Ishmaelite in nature than of Issac.
The plan and design is to shape us as they have shaped the UK ..into sharia law..and Ishmael and away from the belief in Issac and His Seed. To and towards anything and everything but the line of Issac.
In this manner it involves spiritual wickedness in high places. And so it is. This is why we are to know to become a fruit inspector.

Buckle up..it is going to be a long hard ride...not just at Christmas..but all year long...particularly with the new crop of Ishmaelite Justices on the bench. This will be key in what is coming in ceding this nation to the Ishmaelites.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby hxxx » Sat Dec 25, 2010 11:25 pm

The Xian love for their Muslim brothers is most evident here on the BV.
hxxx

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:39 am

hxxx wrote:The Xian love for their Muslim brothers is most evident here on the BV.

Your public schooling is showing here hxxx.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Halfabo » Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:24 am

hxxx wrote:The Xian love for their Muslim brothers is most evident here on the BV.

Muslims are not the brothers of Christians. We can love them, pray for them and hope their eyes will be opened. We in no way are required to accept their false god, false religion, false teachings or false prophet.
Halfabo

Postby orangetom1999 » Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:53 am

Halfabo,

Muslims are not the brothers of Christians. We can love them, pray for them and hope their eyes will be opened. We in no way are required to accept their false god, false religion, false teachings or false prophet.

Agree with what you are stating here. I will also add..that many non Muslims are also not my brothers. But they are all of Ishmael rather than Issac.
We can indeed love and pray for them and hope their eyes are opened..but this is up to God and not us as to whether they are open/opened unto Him and by Him.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby hxxx » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:04 am

I am thankful that y'all don't try to hide your bigotry.
hxxx

Postby greeney2 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 am

Have you hugged an infidel lately? :lol: :lol: :lol:
greeney2

Postby hxxx » Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:39 pm

@G2, who is calling whom an infidel?

Part of the problem VS. part of the solution?

The idea that a large # of Muslims consider Christians as infidels is founded in ignorance and/or surreptitious motives. Sometimes promulgated by fanatic Muslims and sometimes by fanatics like 1/2abo. Perhaps one day Xians and Muslims will figure out how to kill each other w/o harming those of us that don't buy into their fantasies. The typical 5 year old sets a better example.
hxxx

Postby Halfabo » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:33 pm

hxxx wrote:I am thankful that y'all don't try to hide your bigotry.

There is a difference between honesty and bigotry. There is also a difference between being tolerant and just plain ignorant of our world situation. Try putting on some reality glasses.
Halfabo

Postby Halfabo » Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:35 pm

hxxx wrote:@G2, who is calling whom an infidel?

Part of the problem VS. part of the solution?

The idea that a large # of Muslims consider Christians as infidels is founded in ignorance and/or surreptitious motives. Sometimes promulgated by fanatic Muslims and sometimes by fanatics like 1/2abo. Perhaps one day Xians and Muslims will figure out how to kill each other w/o harming those of us that don't buy into their fantasies. The typical 5 year old sets a better example.

By definition anyone who is not Muslim is an infidel. According to the Quran, Islam is the only true religion. Your ignorance is mind-boggling.
Halfabo

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts