The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Muslim Group Attacks Christmas in London

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby sandra » Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:35 pm

frrostedman 8-)

Yes, it is a misunderstanding
that we should think the celebration of the Birth of Christ
no matter what day it was celebrated on would not
be a great light in the dark of times. I imagine, and I do not
imagine this falsely, that Christmas time gives hope, happiness,
a stronger feeling of being connected, and a time that many
people are reflecting upon Christ and his Life- what could
God not possibly favor about that, the feelings and thoughts
and consideration for the Son of God- where do those things
go? Into thin air? Or to the life of Christ.

What has been said: That no matter what, to think
of Christ, is always good.

Celebrating Christmas is not of a dark nature for the world,
there is nothing dark or wrong about it, infact as things
have been changing, I think the sincerity in peoples
hearts have been growing as alot of other things
keep being removed from peoples lives.

Anyways, MERRY CHRISTMAS
I THINK ITS GOING TO BE A SPECIAL ONE.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby frrostedman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:08 pm

Thanks for all that Sandra, very well said and a Merry, Merry Christmas to you, ok darlin? You deserve it.

Give that brat dog some beef jerky for Christmas! :)
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Ninor » Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:30 pm

frrostedman wrote:
Ninor wrote:Move along folks, nothing to see here, just another fear mongering post by a "Christian" trying to stir up some hate at Christmas.

How do you know the author of the article is a 'Christian'?

I never said "author", I said "post by".

You call yourself a "christian", don't you Tom?

frrostedman wrote:Keep spreading the love and Christmas cheer, ninor. The world is a better place because of people like you.

Merry Christmas!

Happy Holidays Tom!
Ninor

Postby frrostedman » Thu Dec 23, 2010 2:27 pm

Ninor wrote:
frrostedman wrote:
Ninor wrote:Move along folks, nothing to see here, just another fear mongering post by a "Christian" trying to stir up some hate at Christmas.

How do you know the author of the article is a 'Christian'?

Posting an article that's already circulating is "fear mongering?"

I thought you were attacking the article I quoted. But now I see the error. It's not what's IN the article you oppose. It's just me. The article could have said anything and you would have opposed it. There is a term used to describe people that focus in on certain others' posts and threads and bait them into arguments without any regard for what the body of the post actually says... but I can't think of it.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Postby Ninor » Thu Dec 23, 2010 4:22 pm

frrostedman wrote:
Ninor wrote:

Posting an article that's already circulating is "fear mongering?"

I thought you were attacking the article I quoted. But now I see the error. It's not what's IN the article you oppose. It's just me. The article could have said anything and you would have opposed it. There is a term used to describe people that focus in on certain others' posts and threads and bait them into arguments without any regard for what the body of the post actually says... but I can't think of it.

You have some serious issues with reading comprehension.

Did you even read my first post??? The problem I have with the article you posted is the title and how it totally misrepresents Muslims by trying to make people think that they think "christmas is evil".

The people that are in the article are not Muslims, they are "Fanatics from a banned Islamic hate group". Posting an article that misrepresents a religious faith IS fear mongering.
Ninor

Postby sandra » Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:51 pm

You the same Tom, from my heart to yours.
This year we all deserve a good Christmas,
especially all of us at the Blackvault. :P

And now I'm running back to the damn store.
My dress Top was one size too small and
that about never happens. Not much
goes in there. :lol:

Carry on, nevermind me now. :mrgreen:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby Nesaie » Thu Dec 23, 2010 11:24 pm

frrostedman wrote:
Aquarian wrote:Wasn't Jesus born in the Spring?

I believe the scholars have narrowed it down to late March or early April.

That would be Spring...

Jesus, along with all the other names given, was supposedly born when the sheep were in the fields.

So, are you saying that your "savior" was born in Spring? So "He" was an Aries and not a Capriconr? :lol:

Aqurian, from what I've read, it was definitely not Winter, but it could have been early Summer. I don't know. Mithra was supposedly "born" from a "virgin" on Dec. 24 or the where abouts...the solctice...this whole thing is such a crock.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby orangetom1999 » Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:52 am

Frostedman,

Thank you for your post and brotherly consideration.

I am saying that the Muslims are attempting to attack something which never was Christian from the begining and they do not seem to realiize this. And in like manner ..neither do the Christians for whom the Muslims are attempting their position. This is very very ironic as are many conditions of men under such traditions.
The school boards like in Washington State or wherever it was in "concealed" protest against the boys group singing carols and handing out candy canes...neither group seems aware of the irony. The gnostic intelligent school board or NEA with their decidedly anti Christian position..the secular position...doesnt want any connection to what they think is Christian. LOL LOL LOL...they have deceived even their gnostic/secular conditioning/training. THey are all in confusion..against a placebo..neither position being Christian. How ironic.

Jerimiah 10 speaks of the traditions of the people being in vain that they bring a tree into the house, nail it upright and decorate it with silver and gold. Do we know of a people who would so such an thing today???

Brother, with all due respect. The significance is, if Christ hadn't been born, He wouldn't have been here.

Correct here in this...but His significance is that the tomb is empty. Not his birth. Once again..no such instruction for a Hebrew or Christian to celebrate a birthday of any kind. To do so is often self glorification. Glory is to God every day..all day. Not just on a particular holy day. These customs and traditions are part and parcel of what lost the Hebrews the land by 70 AD.
It is for whom He died...and took on the sins of His people..not his birth.

His birth is totally worth celebrating. As is His resurrection, which some call Easter; I call it "Resurrection Sunday."

We are to remember this every day..all day..continually..not just on one holy day. When we break of the bread and drink of the cup we are to remember Him. Our lives are to be a testement of Him who has purchased us in His Blood. To bear witness of He who lives in us...continually.

And brother, if we only do what we are instructed to do, we would be rightfully described as practitioners of legalism.

We like the Hebrews of olde are not to take on the customs and traditions of this world. We are to separate out from this world and not take on the unclean things of this world. For these things are in fact and often girded about with the very legalism of which you describe as many tend to put their stock in trade in them..as if they were Life itself.....Legalism...also known as a counterfeit.

The birth of the Messiah is, again, an event worth celebrating. Yes, His death on the cross for our sins is more worthy, but, still--it's worth celebrating.

Many Christian holidays were put in place--not because we felt obligated to celebrate a certain thing, but instead to offset and give an alternative to the Pagan holidays that were celebrated. In similar fashion, African Americans observe Kwanza during Christmas. Christmas was instituted to give the family of God an altnernative to the Pagan Winter Solstice celebration - and Christ's birth was the chosen event to celebrate at that time.

The Sun god under various guises ...is killed burried and then resurrected after three days. The Sun god dies on the shortest day of the year...the winter solstice...December 21/22..the shortest days of sunlight of the year. Three days in the grave and the sun god is raised, resurrected/reborn again on the 24/25th of December. This is the pagan/occult pattern...of the sun god/gods.

The family of God needs an alternative to pagan celebrations?? Wow!! Talk about legalism.

And so it is, during CHRIST-mas, we give all the glory to God... to Christ. And, in an effort to emulate God, we give to one another charitably and freely from the heart.

The custom of the times is to give gifts when coming before a king. This is the pattern of operation of the Magi or wise men..to bring gifts when coming before a king. We are not kings.
Charity is not limited to one day...but every day and yes..freely from the heart.

Now, I could have taken you wrong here bro, and forgive me if I did. But it sounded as though you were in opposition to the spirit of this thread because in your view, "Christmas" is not an event worth defending against fanatic Muslim attacks.

I differ with you on that, but I understand and respect your position.

I find it ironic Frostedman..that the Muslims are attempting to attack a position which never was of the Hebrews nor of the Christians from the begining. They are debating a false position and dont even seem aware of it. So too with many of the Christians. They too are not aware of it ..they have been doing it for so long by the customs and traditions of men. Unawares...both of them. Talk about fooling if possible the very elect.

How mighty is the Hand of the Lord..that He could hide a thing so out in the open...even from those who claim His name. And like Lucifer himself..hide it with a passionate burning from within. For they cannot ...not do it.

The time cometh when the Church will be once again openly persecuted and those steeped in the traditions of men will have to go through all these other churches steeped in the traditions of men before they get to the Lord's Church.

I too understand and respect your position ..even in disagreement. It is not worth defending to me. However...the view from Irony is very great in the overall perspective.

Originally and years ago...I gave it up because I tired of the economic treadmill foisted off on so many of us. But in process of time... and after my conversion I came to realize that there was so much more to what was going on annually. It is a perfect counterfeit to those who cannot see right in front of them.
But we are so often and easily attracted to beautiful things are we not? For who was in fact the beatuiful one??

There is no need to defend a false position from the Muslims.

Peace be with you and your house. The Lord Jesus the Christ for remission of sins be with you and your house.

Thanks,
Orangetom
orangetom1999

Postby Halfabo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:16 am

Ninor wrote:
I got this far before I dismissed this thread as having nothing to do with actual Muslims and Islam. The key words being "Fanatics from a banned Islamic hate group". They are not Muslims, they're banned Fanatics. It would be akin to me posting an article about the KKK attacking people, which has it's roots as a Christian organization, but instead of titling it KKK group attacks so and so, I would title it Christian group attacks so and so.

Move along folks, nothing to see here, just another fear mongering post by a "Christian" trying to stir up some hate at Christmas.

The question is, who was this group banned by? Were they banned by Islam? Were they banned by the British government? What makes you think they are not Muslims? I haven't seen any complaints from any Muslim groups about what they are doing. I haven't seen a single Muslim group say they were wrong.

As a whole, the goal of Islam is to end all other religions and to establish Islamic rule over the entire earth. This article is just one tiny example of what they are working toward. If you can't see this happening in the world around you, you haven't talked to many Muslims.
Halfabo

Postby Halfabo » Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:37 am

orangetom1999 wrote:There is no need to defend a false position from the Muslims.

Thanks,
Orangetom

My brother, I respectfully disagree.

We as Christians celebrate the birth of the Son of God. This is the greatest gift ever given to mankind from our Creator. While I realize that His birth is not nearly as important as His Death, and Resurrection, it is in His birth that we know He is the Son of God. Muslims deny this fact with the claim that Allah has no son. I suppose I can agree with that, since Jesus is the Son of the Living God and not the son of the pagan moon god Allah.

This article is not an attack on Christmas, it is an attack on Christianity. The date we celebrate is not important but, the birth is. It isn't a question of when we celebrate but, why. We celebrate that He entered the world to live among His creation as our savior. Islam denies that God Himself entered this world as a child, as His own Son in human flesh. These posters that seem to be an attack on Christmas, is an attack on the core of Christianity. The claim is not that Christmas brings all these horrible things we suffer from but, it is the belief system that is behind Christmas that is to blame. Islam is calling for the end of Christianity and the submission to Islam. Just as it has since the time of Muhammad.

We need to look at the deeper intent behind the slander.
Halfabo

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts