The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Religion & Spirituality

Monergism vs Synergism

Whether you believe in a higher power or not, this forum is dedicated to the topic of religion and spirituality. We live in a diverse world with different morals and ideas when it comes to our beliefs, so come in and share your thoughts.

Postby bionic » Tue Dec 14, 2010 10:39 pm

What are we being saved from?



Oh..I dunno..
From being in a state of ignorance, unknowing?
From a feeling of 'incompleteness'
maybe?
Isn't that what's torturing you these days..a feeling of unknowing or incompleteness.

I have a feeling the 'saving' has something more to do with 'being at peace with unknowing and the sense of incompleteness..feeling them, yet knowing them for the illusions that they are.

I have a feeling everything is transitory..the knowledge of the incompleteness comes in... realizing that and making peace with it...that's the 'saving'

yet..on some very deep level..which might be wishful thinking..I'm with Sandra, that love holds the key

loving oneself, making peace with oneself, and everyone and everything else

see the beauty of the melody..the interconnectedness...appreciating it's miracle.

the good 'and' the 'bad' of it (where embracing your shadow and, all shadows comes in, I guess)

I have always seen what we know of as deliberate evil as some kind of sickness...some hurt lashing out that needs healing..a cry for help..that empathy, sympathy are more natural..because they promote order and harmony and all systems..inlcuding the big one we all are a part of seem to aim for that.

this is where chaos does come in... the dots in the ying yang symbol, right..in light there's a touch of dark..in dark a touch of light..that's what keeps things in motion...always

it's actually part of the system..written in...a touch of disorder..because too much order stagnates

something like that

Okay..I just went back and actually read this whole thread (had only read a page or two when I first posted..didn't realize it had gotten sorta off topic..yet not)
Sandra..
Do you channel? It seemed in your convo with At1, at some points, it seemed like you were channeling spirit or automatic writing/inpsired writing had taken over, or something like that.
Am I right?

FYI..
At1..
I have had something like what you described earlier happen. Times when I had experieinces..enlightened experiences and bursts of knowledge..that I lost..wish had written down immediatly..or had stuff happen I could not put into words and it faded pretty quick because it was too much for my brain to hold onto, apparently.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
User avatar
bionic
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby sandra » Tue Dec 14, 2010 11:47 pm

bionic wrote:Okay..I just went back and actually read this whole thread (had only read a page or two when I first posted..didn't realize it had gotten sorta off topic..yet not)
Sandra..
Do you channel? It seemed in your convo with At1, at some points, it seemed like you were channeling spirit or automatic writing/inpsired writing had taken over, or something like that.
Am I right?


Actually No, I am not a channel.
Channels don't often hold information, they are often times
seperated from it, or I should say do not take
responsibility for themselves or what is shared in which alot of this
discussion has been about..

What I share are all things
I am conscious of and remain conscious of, I take responsibility
for my knowledge and understanding and what is shared
to the best of my ability. And I'm aware of what is done with
informations gained and informations given from whoever
and to whoever. I am a Christian and learn from Jesus.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

Postby bionic » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:07 am

But, did you feel inspired?
It seemed like inspired writing, to me.
I mean, Christians recognize the voice of spirit right? Inspired by the Holy Spirit, or speaking in tongues.
I thought you were doing that...or..at least..felt moved to speak plainly and earnestly with At1.
Maybe your frankness and earnesty..being publically open and brave like that..it threw me..thought it was that you were moved to be so frank.
I swear,
Sometimes, I see ya'lls exchanges and feel like a voyeur.
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
User avatar
bionic
 
Posts: 9889
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:54 am

Postby sandra » Wed Dec 15, 2010 11:12 am

bionic wrote:But, did you feel inspired?
It seemed like inspired writing, to me.
I mean, Christians recognize the voice of spirit right? Inspired by the Holy Spirit, or speaking in tongues.
I thought you were doing that...or..at least..felt moved to speak plainly and earnestly with At1.
Maybe your frankness and earnesty..being publically open and brave like that..it threw me..thought it was that you were moved to be so frank.
I swear,
Sometimes, I see ya'lls exchanges and feel like a voyeur.


We all find places for things where we know they fit.
Not all Christians or people are equally capable of recognizing the Holy Spirit consciously, but because Gods Spirit is of God, it is equally there and given in equal measure to who we are at all times. I don't see inspired and not inspired, but I understand what you mean to say.
However I do not feel inspired sometimes and sometimes not, nor do I see others in that manner.
Expressing faith through Love counts for alot, and I believe all people are always expressing
a part of Christ, same reason why Christ says:
"Then the King will say to those on his right, 'Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.
For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,
I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.'
"The King will reply, 'I tell you the truth, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me.'

I know the spirit of Christ, yes. I would be lying immensely if I said differently.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:08 pm

sandra wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Coming out cleaner than before is precisely my intention when exploring the depths of darkness. It is as useful as exploring the depths of love, grace, peace and bliss. My opinion, of course.


Yes.... but more can be done and more can happen and change and be created by reasoning, with what reasoning we are dealing with. As it is never my intent to explore darkness, but to stay in Love. As I stay in Love, at times if I peek around I find I'm knee high in some shish and it can become dangerous even perceiving anything outside during these times. I've helped people in my life that are not what I would have at the time considered to be in any even decent condition, that might be an understatement. But in understanding there is not much fear. And in Vibration and frequency, things are managed. Thats all a good thing to touch on and I mentioned this, because there is a wide range of informations in this area and not something often spoke of.


I figured you might like this

http://www.daoine-sidhe.org/galeries/im ... 0Angel.jpg

When it comes to darkness, there is wisdom in the adage "know thy enemy." I have sold my soul, not unlike many in popular movies (anakin skywalker comes to mind) but I mention that not because it's romantic but because it's something to be very cautious with of course.


As a contrary how do you know that nothing is not everything? Sorry I really giggled reading that, because you are soo contrary at times and its just who you are .. Sometimes you talk straight and other times I have to pay attention as to what you are expressing.

What I mean is being in a center from which movement in multiple directions through will is possible, rather than being bound to one side or the other.



Well I don't know what an oracle is but I'm guessing its something good, really have not heard much of that word. But a part of me is happy to know that you are fond of me as I have a sense of that in good things.

If I were a true follower of Christ, I believe I would at least feel agape and/or Platonic love for everyone but you in particular I do feel a Platonic love for.
An oracle is basically a seer. The definition I like from online is this: a person who delivers authoritative, wise, or highly regarded and influential pronouncements.


My life without a doubt, will always be dedicated to knowing and loving Christ while having good relations. Along with that I enjoy my life and still have a wild side.

I don't really find fault with that, not like it would matter if I did. And it not mattering if I did is precisely the same for me in regards to some of the things you say about how I should live my life and how I should spend my currency. I think on that tack we can understand each other perfectly.


Things that I talk about here on the vault are things the people around me in my life, my friends, my family, they would know it as.. me. And it has taken time for many of the changes that
have come in my life and in the peoples around me, but all of them, they are wonderful
people. Very loving and accepting, I'm dear to them and do not take it for granted.
Your modules will come to one...to at1. There has already been a big shift there.
Some important things in my life story remain inside of me for now.


It's already happening, indeed, the modules coming to one. A sense of wholeness.


Yes I understand the ideas and learning behind the raft idea but have not heard much of
such a committee. I believe we always have a committee of spirits with us though.


Some sort of confluence of energies, it would appear.


bionic wrote:Oh..I dunno..
From being in a state of ignorance, unknowing?
From a feeling of 'incompleteness'
maybe?
Isn't that what's torturing you these days..a feeling of unknowing or incompleteness.


Yes though oddly enough I have the potential to feel complete despite my personal goals and dreams being unfulfilled today.

I have a feeling the 'saving' has something more to do with 'being at peace with unknowing and the sense of incompleteness..feeling them, yet knowing them for the illusions that they are.

I have a feeling everything is transitory..the knowledge of the incompleteness comes in... realizing that and making peace with it...that's the 'saving'

yet..on some very deep level..which might be wishful thinking..I'm with Sandra, that love holds the key

loving oneself, making peace with oneself, and everyone and everything else

see the beauty of the melody..the interconnectedness...appreciating it's miracle.



that makes a whole lot of sense. Making peace with the knowledge of the incompleteness, that is a clue for me.

the good 'and' the 'bad' of it (where embracing your shadow and, all shadows comes in, I guess)

I wonder.. Can a shadow/darkness be considered outright, automatically, evil or 'bad'?

FYI..
At1..
I have had something like what you described earlier happen. Times when I had experieinces..enlightened experiences and bursts of knowledge..that I lost..wish had written down immediatly..or had stuff happen I could not put into words and it faded pretty quick because it was too much for my brain to hold onto, apparently.


I bet they affected you in ways I couldn't easily fathom and it's nice to finally get some sort of validation rather than being alone in the dark with this type of thing.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9183
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 12:11 pm

bionic wrote:Sometimes, I see ya'lls exchanges and feel like a voyeur.


I definitely feel like a streaker with this thread. :oops: :oops:
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9183
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby sandra » Wed Dec 15, 2010 1:43 pm

at1with0 wrote:
sandra wrote:
at1with0 wrote:Coming out cleaner than before is precisely my intention when exploring the depths of darkness. It is as useful as exploring the depths of love, grace, peace and bliss. My opinion, of course.


Yes.... but more can be done and more can happen and change and be created by reasoning, with what reasoning we are dealing with. As it is never my intent to explore darkness, but to stay in Love. As I stay in Love, at times if I peek around I find I'm knee high in some shish and it can become dangerous even perceiving anything outside during these times. I've helped people in my life that are not what I would have at the time considered to be in any even decent condition, that might be an understatement. But in understanding there is not much fear. And in Vibration and frequency, things are managed. Thats all a good thing to touch on and I mentioned this, because there is a wide range of informations in this area and not something often spoke of.


I figured you might like this

http://www.daoine-sidhe.org/galeries/im ... 0Angel.jpg

When it comes to darkness, there is wisdom in the adage "know thy enemy." I have sold my soul, not unlike many in popular movies (anakin skywalker comes to mind) but I mention that not because it's romantic but because it's something to be very cautious with of course.


As a contrary how do you know that nothing is not everything? Sorry I really giggled reading that, because you are soo contrary at times and its just who you are .. Sometimes you talk straight and other times I have to pay attention as to what you are expressing.

What I mean is being in a center from which movement in multiple directions through will is possible, rather than being bound to one side or the other.



Well I don't know what an oracle is but I'm guessing its something good, really have not heard much of that word. But a part of me is happy to know that you are fond of me as I have a sense of that in good things.

If I were a true follower of Christ, I believe I would at least feel agape and/or Platonic love for everyone but you in particular I do feel a Platonic love for.
An oracle is basically a seer. The definition I like from online is this: a person who delivers authoritative, wise, or highly regarded and influential pronouncements.


My life without a doubt, will always be dedicated to knowing and loving Christ while having good relations. Along with that I enjoy my life and still have a wild side.

I don't really find fault with that, not like it would matter if I did. And it not mattering if I did is precisely the same for me in regards to some of the things you say about how I should live my life and how I should spend my currency. I think on that tack we can understand each other perfectly.


We understand each other perfectly?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLrxT8Vu978
That goes quite well with the picture.
Caution needed yes. I wouldn't put my money on the
other guy. :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 3:13 pm

That's savage. I like it.
Going down, eh?


Like, to the basement?
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9183
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby at1with0 » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:13 pm

Oh and bionic I do wanna say I took a lot from your post even if I didn't write a lot in response.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
User avatar
at1with0
 
Posts: 9183
Joined: Thu Apr 09, 2009 5:55 pm
Location: the coproduct of the amalgam of all structures

Postby sandra » Wed Dec 15, 2010 5:40 pm

at1with0 wrote:That's savage. I like it.
Going down, eh?


Like, to the basement?


:lol: Nice one... hehe!
Well when you said you were feeling like a streaker
I was having revelations.
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
User avatar
sandra
 
Posts: 3702
Joined: Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:27 pm
Location: Minnesota US

PreviousNext

Return to Religion & Spirituality

  • View new posts
  • View unanswered posts
  • Who is online
  • In total there are 4 users online :: 0 registered, 0 hidden and 4 guests (based on users active over the past 10 minutes)
  • Most users ever online was 292 on Mon Apr 23, 2012 3:19 pm
  • Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests