The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Government and Political Conspiracies

Mohamed Morsi is an American puppet in charge of Egypt.

Throughout time, there have been countless government and political conspiracies that have kept us wondering. This forum is dedicated to that very topic. Got a conspiracy theory of your own? Post it, and try to back it up as best you can!

Postby Groomer » Fri Feb 15, 2013 5:21 am

Mohamed Morsi is an American puppet in charge of Egypt. Those were American "friends of Israel" who actually brought him in power! Now he is being openly hateful of Israel, demanding "to use force to pacify excessively aggressive Israel which doesn't fit the region at all". That is war on Israel that brazen Muslim actually means!! He makes it absolutely plain!!
And our so called friends in USA haven't stirred a finger so far to stop that bad guy Morsi! I guess that's because he's their guy, that radical nutty Muslim! That's it! I guess they need him more than Israel ..... for they are staying extremely helpful of him, both militarily and financially!
Painful to feel it.....I suspect Americans see Israel not as a friend but rather a mere puppet too! And they are just using both Morsi and Israel to start a huge stir in the Middle East to reshape it up to their liking. That's the idea! I'm both alarmed and disappointed.
Groomer

Postby Orion719 » Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:11 am

Interesting topic, I enjoyed reading it. It really doesn't surprise
me, being totally honest with you. I've been wondering the past few
years if Hamid Karzai isn't another USA endorsed (sanctioned?) puppet
and what other countries were doing that to/ with. Happy hunting!!
Orion719

Return to Government and Political Conspiracies

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts