The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Miranda Rights for Terrorists

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby hxxx » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:57 pm

The America that I grew up in stood for equal rights for all people.

The America that I grew up in believed in fair trials for all accused.

The America that I grew up in was against all forms of abusive treatment at the hands of the law.

At least that is what I was taught. I now realize that I was lied to.

At least I can pretend that I am safer than I was, huh?
hxxx

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed Jun 10, 2009 3:50 pm

hxxx wrote:The America that I grew up in stood for equal rights for all people.

The America that I grew up in believed in fair trials for all accused.

The America that I grew up in was against all forms of abusive treatment at the hands of the law.

At least that is what I was taught. I now realize that I was lied to.

At least I can pretend that I am safer than I was, huh?

You grew up in the 1800s?

You say all of that, but when we're over trying to fix s**t for people you immediately call US the terrorists, or us the scourge of the world?
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby hxxx » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Wing-Zero wrote:You say all of that, but when we're over trying to fix s**t for people you immediately call US the terrorists, or us the scourge of the world?

"over trying to fix s**t" is utterly simplistic.

I didn't call the US any such thing.
hxxx

Postby screamzero » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:35 am

Quit weaslin' libertine. hxyz: YOUR SEDITION IS RANK AND FILE. You'll find some cut
via sardonic crack and innuendo as above, to latch your slanderous views about.
Political pervert.

Fight for what you thought you grew up for drone. It's high time.
screamzero

Postby hxxx » Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:02 pm

screamzero wrote:Quit weaslin' libertine. hxyz: YOUR SEDITION IS RANK AND FILE. You'll find some cut
Political pervert.

#1 Your flimsy accusations of sedition are meaningless.

#2 when I see someone state that my beloved country should engage in practices that are antithetical to the core values of the USA, I will call them out.

schremezero wrote:Fight for what you thought you grew up for drone. It's high time.

I am. I do. I will.

Since you were kind enough to share a few tips, I'll return your favor:

Continue being scared and obedient.
hxxx

Postby Cole_Trickle » Thu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 pm

screamzero wrote:Quit weaslin' libertine. hxyz: YOUR SEDITION IS RANK AND FILE. You'll find some cut
Political pervert.

Fight for what you thought you grew up for drone. It's high time.

Man you really and truly do need to pipe down a bit, stick a sock in it already!

You're welcome!

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 pm

hxxx wrote:
Political pervert.

#1 Your flimsy accusations of sedition are meaningless.

#2 when I see someone state that my beloved country should engage in practices that are antithetical to the core values of the USA, I will call them out.

schremezero wrote:Fight for what you thought you grew up for drone. It's high time.

I am. I do. I will.

Since you were kind enough to share a few tips, I'll return your favor:

Continue being scared and obedient.

You talk out of the side of your mouth..cole too. Cowering appeasements for the guilty conscience you two sport of your mis-perceived views of America's wrongs propagandized by ignorant leftists can't even begin to out weight the good this country has done - mistakes and all. Keep whistling in your dark korner. That's real cowardice. Your defensive reply evidences this. My reply is offensive. Bite me.

Caustic retorts from you two "theorists" cannot belay the reality of America's GOOD productions. Fight for what you thought you grew up for drone, instead of whining and complaining about what isn't or what could be or what never was (sic), put your damn foot down. Not you cole twittle. Shyt don't squeak.
screamzero

Postby Cole_Trickle » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:45 pm

You talk out of the side of your mouth..cole too. Cowering appeasements for the guilty conscience you two sport of your mis-perceived views of America's wrongs propagandized by ignorant leftists can't even begin to out weight the good this country has done - mistakes and all. Keep whistling in your dark korner. That's real cowardice. Your defensive reply evidences this. My reply is offensive. Bite me.

We're not speaking of the Good this country has done, that's boring. We're merely speaking about a mouth the size of the Grand Canyon, one that spews misguided venom at any and all with an opposing view of certain subject matter. Do you Copy?

Obviously this country has done a great many things of high worth, but lying about the things that they've done to the contrary, and having some Jackass serve them up on some bloated, trumped up PROPAGANDA BS~~~Is insanely ridiculous. Don't send a boy to do a man's job, surely they reached deep to the bottom of the barrel in your case, albeit just my opinion, I'm confident that that dart has hit it's mark dead center.

I expect more from a fellow American, especially one who claims he's from the Lone Start state, AND SPEAKS SO ELOQUENTLY~~ :lol: :lol: All hat no cattle!

cheers,

Cole

PS. Now where in hell did I park that Turnip Truck :P :lol: :roll:
Cole_Trickle

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:55 pm

yup...shyt don't squeak.
screamzero

Postby hxxx » Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:01 pm

Ahhh SZ. Poor you.

Methinks you delude yourself, believing that you accurately represent our country.

SZ wrote:My reply is offensive.

All of your replies offend.
hxxx

Next

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts