The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

Miranda Rights for Terrorists

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby BloodStone » Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:58 pm

If you ask me, I would say this is completely assinine to do this.

Once again we are going back to pre 9-11 mentality. This is not a criminal justice case. This is an act of war, they are enemy combatants. Why do we keep trying to play cop with these animals?

You ever notice how The Usurper in chief has tried to act like every President so far, Why has he not tried to act like Carter? Oh thats's right he's worse, and knows it.

he is a Jackass!

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Wing-Zero » Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:23 pm

BloodStone wrote:Once again we are going back to pre 9-11 mentality. This is not a criminal justice case. This is an act of war, they are enemy combatants. Why do we keep trying to play cop with these animals?

Right, just like how our boys in WW2 were enemy combatants, so the Germans had the right to do all the crazy s**t to them, since they were combatants. The acts they did against the Russians were in the right too, as well as the Viet Cong against our marines.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby screamzero » Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:34 pm

hxxx wrote:Ahhh SZ. Poor you.

Methinks you delude yourself, believing that you accurately represent our country.

SZ wrote:My reply is offensive.

All of your replies offend.

Good.
You hammer head. I ain't about to believe I accurately represent this country.
It just so happens the founding principles and my belief system jive with the
way this county ought to be. A learned lesson extrapolated from study, observation
and my capacity to be teachable-not stupid.

A point of fact that eludes the conspirators; racists; homophobes; gay Nazis;
leftists; libertines; democrats; 9.11 loons; anti-fight the right war to cover your nuts
idiots and other such assorted apes and jack asses. You just happen to fit right in;
JusT like I gratefully DON'T fit in what you think your "beloved" country ought to be.
Extinguishing crazy Musselmen that would destroy your hearth is "antithetical to the
core values of the USA"? What kind of c-ara-p is that? ..........sounds gutless.

I REPEAT:
Fight for what you thought you grew up for until you coax it into reality or die trying.
It's already True and inalienable. You have a major problem accepting it. Nothing else in
this Life is worth it.

Pisser in Chief wants change!?!? By G-d me and a fist full of REAL non neo-cons; what liberal
truly means; wipe-out stupid ignorance; anti-bullshyt conservatives have
THAT
ex-x-x-ACTly in mind! ...Mr. Part of the Action.

Watch the moderate democrats and a small decisive swath of the 40% moderate leftists
wise the hell up when they feel and smell more damage and it starts to get 4re4real personal.
Give him change.
The Founding Principles Seditionist in Charge is gonna deserve every bit of it. He just might start gettin'
"change stymied stoopid" in Congress if he steps on a few more piles.
Obumer the Whack Job...it glows. How nice.
I hope Letterman does a Lewinsky on his happy ass.

Just 'cause the left loon psycho moon phaze 20 percenter spazzes Think they rep the Country...
Doesn't -mean - They - dO.
EithEr.
Fish breath. Extinguishing crazy Musselmen that would destroy your hearth is "antithetical to the core values of the USA"....good grief.

...pukage...you sound almost like Computer Guy....

Image.
screamzero

Postby Nesaie » Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:55 am

If we want to claim freedom and liberty, we must extend those properties to ALL, no matter what label is put on them. If we don't extend the Constitution and Bill of Rights to ALL people, then we too lose it for ourselves. ALL people have a right to be proclaimed innocent until PROVEN guilty. ALL people have a right to a speedy trial by their peers. ALL people have a right to remain silent, it's in the Bill of RIGHTS, the 5th Amendment. Use it or lose it!
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby screamzero » Sun Jun 14, 2009 7:59 am

Extend the principles of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights to ALL people; to all except those that physically destructively mock w/ physical assault, abuse, aim to destroy it, political misanthropes that damage and don't know what their doing and others of that ilk that breach America's constitutional amendment rights of expression with theft and violence which denies and squanders freedom. Some you vote out and some ya kill of, but that requires an ability to tell the false from the truth. You would just as loon give blanket inalienable freedmen rights to mad men that steal them: No quarter, Soft Belly Nelly.
screamzero

Postby fortwynt » Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:50 am

but SZ...it is not our constitution they wish to destroy.

Don't you understand that had we been following our own constitution all along we might not have enraged so many people as we have?

Seems somewhat hypocritical to me....if i were them I would probably hate America too! Not so much the "people" as the leadership/government.
fortwynt

Postby screamzero » Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:35 am

"Don't you understand that had we been following our own constitution all along we might not have enraged so many people as we have?" says frtwynt

"I most certainly do." says SZ
screamzero

Postby Tairaa » Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:04 pm

Right, just like how our boys in WW2 were enemy combatants, so the Germans had the right to do all the crazy s**t to them, since they were combatants. The acts they did against the Russians were in the right too, as well as the Viet Cong against our marines.

Marvellous!

Spot on, I agree.

Did you end up prosecuting the Japanese soldiers responsible for water boarding (among other things) your servicemen?
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Aquatank » Wed Jun 17, 2009 7:30 pm

Let me get this straight there's 230 Prisoners at GITMO (this is not including those hidden away on naval vessels & in secret prisons) only 60 will be tried the rest (170) are to be released. ( http://rawstory.com/news/afp/US_to_pros ... 72009.html )Most if not all these prisoners were held for years without trial and subjected to torture.

As Bush II & the rightwing press put it 'These are all bad men'.

Somehwere in there a crime was committed by the Federal government I'm pretty sure. What was it? Oh yeah USC Title 18, Part 1, Chapter 113c, section 2340a as defined in USC Title 18, Part 1, 2340.
Aquatank

Postby screamzero » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:58 am

Pis-s-s-s-s. What a crock. Our torture in no way fathoms the torture 70 or so GITMO Geeks would do if they caught you in their battle field. Go stand around where there's hell breaking loose and do not duck fast enough. Prisoners of War...title 18 my ass. You've Droped off the face of life...you apologize for jerks that would practice real torture and bitch and moan about an entity that actually has a title 18. Jackin' with the U.S. side ways is the crime. Get over it. Have a spoon for your eye scoop. That's torture.

Fix this shyt and get back to us when reality sets in, Aquatink. It's a war. Bleeder.

Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell said 18 former detainees are confirmed and 43 suspected of "returning to the fight." He said the figures, updated at the end of December, showed a higher rate of recidivism than seen in a previous report showing 37 former detainees as active militants. He provided no details about the detainees or their countries of origin.

Whether by mischievous intent or happy coincidence, mere hours after Obama people announced that he would order the Guantanamo Bay detention facility closed, the Bush administration announced that 61 former detainees had returned to terrorism.

http://www.acus.org/new_atlanticist/fre ... -terrorism

Later Terror Link Cited for 1 in 7 Freed Detainees
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/05/21/us/po ... gitmo.html

Lets not play it safe and play for keeps...this isn't a problem, is it Aquathink? it doesn't even scratch the surface of what this stat even means...much less make it a problem. Does it Aquamoon? We'll just free 6 out of 7 and not worry about them....as soon a they get their U.S. citizenship rights.
screamzero

PreviousNext

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts