The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

60 Minutes Exposes the Benghazi Coverup

Discuss the War on Terrorism, Homeland Security, Iraq, Afghanistan, North Korea and other global terrorist concerns.

Postby BloodStone » Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:44 pm

OMG !! Cole ? really ?

I havent responded on here in a while, now I'm glad I waited... You are still a lil off arent you :lol: my ole friend ..

wow, I thought it was pretty clear this had nothing to do with Romney... This was Obamao running guns to Syria..His muslim Brothers. Yeah , Obamao loves his weapons running, and killing, he even said himself.. " I'm real good at killing people" why do you still run cover for this fraud.. this lays at the feet of Obamao , and Hillary ... bank on it.

Nice to see u sir ..

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby Cole_Trickle » Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:20 am

Any follow up on this yet? Is the blond back in the fold? lol

Cole
Cole_Trickle

Postby frrostedman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:18 pm

toeg wrote:
toeg wrote:I still can't believe this was such a big story. It just shows how main stream Fox News is.

This is what I said. The many lies, backtracks, repeats, requests, "he said, she said" recorded conversations, headlines and headlies, were ALL because of continued and continual pressure by Fox news, and then other agencies, to paint Obama in a bad light. If someone is calling this a cover up, then it is the most talked about, reported on, filmed, recorded, and testified "cover up" in history.

What happened was a tragedy. What happened in other attacks was a tragedy as well. You could just as easily mount the same type of investigation, with all the lies and innuendos and backtracks and everything else on any of the other ones. But Fox doesn't want to do that on the other ones. Why not? Because they didn't happen right before an election.

Again, what happened in Benghazi has happened elsewhere without the fanfare. The ambassador was present at Benghazi, even though he was the one who wrote about the problem there. NO ONE wants to discuss why HE thought it was okay to be there, because that would ruin the made up conspiracy. You don't mention why he was there. Why?? Did he want to commit suicide??

I've missed this one. Wow. So you're blaming the victim who can't defend himself because he's dead, and sweeping all the administration's lies under the carpet--justifying it because FOX News was the only major outlet to cover the story. The mainstream media has got you right where they want you. If they don't report on something but FOX does, then it's just a FOX witch hunt... the facts be damned.

I guess it's just impossible in your opinion, that a Progressive, Secular, Liberal Press would cherry pick their stories so as not to damage a Progressive Liberal administration? The US Media's "slobbering love affair" with the Obama Administration is well documented and beyond debate at this point.

So I guess Gosnell was an innocent victim of FOX News, too. Never mind all the slaughtered babies left lying around and body parts in jars. FOX probably planted that evidence too.
"But let us not come up with any patronizing nonsense about Jesus being a great teacher. He has not left that open to us. He did not intend to." C.S. Lewis
frrostedman

Previous

Return to The War on Terrorism & Homeland Security

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts