The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Meet the real Herman Cain... quite a resume

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby blackvault » Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:07 pm

This was forwarded to me... not real familiar with his background, but found it interesting.

Anyone know if this has been verified?

-----

What you may not know about Herman Cain, who is running for president....

He’s not a career politician (in fact he has never held political office). He’s known as a pizza guy, but there’s a lot more to him.

He’s also a computer guy, a banker guy, and a rocket scientist guy.

Here’s his bio:
• Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics.
• Master’s degree in Computer Science.
• Mathematician for the Navy, where he worked on missile ballistics (making him a rocket scientist).
• Computer systems analyst for Coca-Cola.
• VP of Corporate Data Systems and Services for Pillsbury (this is the top of the ladder in the computer world, being in charge of information systems for a major corporation).

All achieved before reaching the age of 35. Since he reached the top of the information systems world, he changed careers!

• Business Manager. Took charge of Pillsbury’s 400 Burger King restaurants in the Philadelphia area, which were the company’s poorest performers in the country. Spent the first nine months learning the business from the ground up, cooking hamburger and yes, cleaning toilets. After three years he had turned them into the company’s best performers.
• Godfather’s Pizza CEO. Was asked by Pillsbury to take charge of their Godfather’s Pizza chain (which was on the verge of bankruptcy). He made it profitable in 14 months.
• In 1988 he led a buyout of the Godfather’s Pizza chain from Pillsbury. He was now the owner of a restaurant chain. Again he reached the top of the ladder of another industry.
• He was also chairman of the National Restaurant Association during this time. This is a group that interacts with government on behalf of the restaurant industry, and it gave him political experience from the non-politician side.
Having reached the top of a second industry, he changed careers again!
• Adviser to the Federal Reserve System. Herman Cain went to work for the Federal Reserve Banking System advising them on how monetary policy changes would affect American businesses.
• Chairman of the Kansas City Federal Reserve Bank. He worked his way up to the chairmanship of a regional Federal Reserve bank. This is only one step below the chairmanship of the entire Federal Reserve System (the top banking position in the country). This position allowed him to see how monetary policy is made from the inside, and understand the political forces that impact the monetary system.
After reaching the top of the banking industry, he changed careers for a fourth time!
• Writer and public speaker. He then started to write and speak on leadership. His books include Speak as a Leader, CEO of Self, Leadership is Common Sense, and They Think You’re Stupid.
• Radio Host. Around 2007—after a remarkable 40 year career—he started hosting a radio show on WSB in Atlanta (the largest talk radio station in the country).

He did all this starting from rock bottom (his father was a chauffeur and his mother was a maid). When you add up his accomplishments in his life—including reaching the top of three unrelated industries: information systems, business management, and banking—

STACK THAT UP AGAINST THE 'COMMUNITY ORGANIZER'....

Herman Cain may have the most impressive resume of anyone that has run for the presidency in the last half century.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:06 pm

He made a big showing in Florida. I saw him on Leno the other night, not sure about him yet. He was doing some damage control and backpeddling on something, can't recall what he was trying to clarify. He definatly took Romney and Perry down a few pegs in Florida. Ron Paul I think has shot himself in the foot again, with his comments about teh drone getting the the al Queda leader in Yemen. The New Jersey Governor and Sarah Palin have said they are not running. So the field is whittling down a little. I'm guessing those who do not do well, will not keep dumping money into it, so the 8 or 10 will narrow down to 3 or 4 soon.
greeney2

Postby Halfabo » Sat Oct 08, 2011 3:49 pm

It looks like Cain has a brain.

It's a sure bet he wont get elected.
Halfabo

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:25 pm

He may also lack the bad baggage that some of his co-runners have. Romney can't shake off the Govorner mistakes he made with healthcare, and he also backed out of the last race, when he was fairly high up in percentage, not even able to win over McCain/Palin. Plus the Christian right wing people will not embrace his being a Mormon IMHO, those are 3 big strikes. Perry may have a Texas Christian platform, too much like GWB, and from a state that executes often. Liberal Voters are turned off with that.

But everyone normal loves pizza, and the pillsbury doughboy. :lol: I never had a Godfathers, not even sure of one near me.
greeney2

Postby Wing-Zero » Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:31 pm

So, vote Pizza 2012? Can do.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby bionic » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:27 am

I will have to look into this

and also...

Pizza?
Really?
REALLY??

Who doesn't like pizza, right?

note to self..learn to harness any kind of super powers you have for your fing self.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:40 am

We need a new subject spin off! Best Pizza! :lol:
greeney2

Postby BloodStone » Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 am

I would like to see Cain get the nomination. Yes John that resume is accurate.

He's a smart business man, the only issue I have with him is he did work for the Fed Reserve...

But on most other issues, he's on the right side .

Perry is done, Romney seems to be the pick for the left, (Dont want them picking our candidate again ) Cough McCain....
Ron Paul will never get nominated saying Iran deserves to have nukes. :roll:

If Cain gets the nod, I beleive Obamao will have a hard time keeping the black vote. It will be one term for him, and one term too many !

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby greeney2 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:52 am

If he does get elected will he serve pizza at the lavish White House partys? :lol:
greeney2

Postby blackvault » Mon Oct 10, 2011 5:34 pm

Cain Surges, Nearly Ties Romney for Lead in GOP Preferences

PRINCETON, NJ -- Republicans' support for Herman Cain has surged to 18%, their support for Rick Perry has sagged to 15%, and their support for Mitt Romney remains relatively stable at 20%. However, Romney's support is matched by the 20% of Republicans who are unsure which candidate they will back for the Republican nomination in 2012.

Here is the rest of the article with tables and graphs... unable to copy and paste:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/149990/Cain- ... 20Politics
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Next

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts