The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Health & Health Hazards

Medical Marijuana Requests At An All-Time High

Stay healthy and stay tuned to the most recent developments in Health watch.

Postby Dark-Samus » Mon May 04, 2009 2:14 pm

Small amounts indeed, but what I'm trying to say is 100 metric tonnes of marijuana being burnt wouldn't have a detectable impact on the environment. Naturally grown tobacco wouldn't either.

Personally I think that if people wants to smoke weed or regular cigs.
They should go to some special places to do that and not just anywhere.
Like even if weed isn´t that harmful, I don´t want to get high from others that smoke...
Last edited by Dark-Samus on Tue May 05, 2009 3:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Truth doesn´t control you, you control it...
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Mon May 04, 2009 4:18 pm

I agree with you there. However.... The smell won't get you high. Only the smoke. But I agree regardless, even if someone doesn't wanna smell it they are within their right to not want the exposure if only for the sake of personal discomfort.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 05, 2009 8:51 am

I`ve been offered weed twice in my life by one of my classmates a few years ago.
Since I already looked drugged (I had sleeping disorder and eating disorder to the max at that time) :lol: :cry:

People thought that I took drugs :lol:
So he offered me that because he thought I smoked lots of weed...
Another offered me crack :shock:

But since I don´t give a damn about their illegal sh*t or whatever they do I just said no thx and walked away.
I`ve had too much trouble in my life to get involved in other people´s illegal affairs... :evil:

But anyway, if I get an illness that requires marijuana to cure or atleast decrease the effects of that illness I would not say no to it :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon May 18, 2009 2:53 pm

I know people with marijuana club cards, and I know a majority of those people use it to get pot for a low price and then sell it as well as smoke it.

I'm not saying the idea of medical marijuana is a bad one, but any person can walk in, say they have reoccuring headaches, and then get a perscription for weed.

I mean, thats awesome, but really f**king rediculous.
War is an extension of economics and diplomacy through other means.

Economics and diplomacy are methods of securing resources used by humans.

Securing resources is the one necessary behavior for all living things.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Wing-Zero » Mon May 18, 2009 2:57 pm

Nesaie wrote:
Dark-Samus wrote: IT´s jsut as harmful towards nature as real smoking.
Talking about smoking.

I assume you're talking about cigarettes, correct? Would that be tobacco raised with or without pesticides (which are made from industrial waste and increased after WWII).

If you are attempting to compare modern day cigarettes with organic canibus, show me the studies. I want the methodology used for the study, I want who funded it, I want when it was done, etc. On what exactly to you base your opinion?

Or...do you have the guts to answer those questions? :P

Tar is tar, and smoke is smoke.

It's common knowledge that when you have heated smoke that goes into your lungs, whether it be from a bong, a joint, or a bubbler, it's going to burn the cilla in your lungs and the moisture inside your lungs is going to turn that into tar. Thats going to cause respitory problems, etc. I know many people who have smoked a lot of weed who wake up every day coughing up a storm, hacking up black s**t, and unable to run as fast as they use to because of the fact they smoked.

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 2:56 am

I have migrain problems...but I`m strong, I don´t need stupid weed like weaklings do. :mrgreen:
Dark-Samus

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 19, 2009 11:00 am

Weed probably wouldn't help a migraine anyway. Depending on what caused it. It's is a circulation issue that is causing it (and it frequently is) then the weed will have very minimal effect, or it will make it hurt more.

It more helps for things like chronic back pain. Where you wish you were dead, and you cry on your couch because you can't make it go away and it hurts worse then anything else you've ever experienced in your life. Constantly.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Dark-Samus » Tue May 19, 2009 12:34 pm

I think Heroin would be better for that :lol:
Dark-Samus

Postby Wing-Zero » Wed May 20, 2009 1:48 am

Tairaa wrote:Weed probably wouldn't help a migraine anyway. Depending on what caused it. It's is a circulation issue that is causing it (and it frequently is) then the weed will have very minimal effect, or it will make it hurt more.

It more helps for things like chronic back pain. Where you wish you were dead, and you cry on your couch because you can't make it go away and it hurts worse then anything else you've ever experienced in your life. Constantly.

Actually, since weed is a pain reliever, it would help a great deal with migraines and is one of the main things that pro-weed people use when they list off the "cures" that marijuana has.

http://www.cannabismd.net/migraine-headaches/

War = Life
Wing-Zero

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 20, 2009 5:45 am

Really? Didn't know. :)
Tairaa

PreviousNext

Return to Health & Health Hazards

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts