The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Unidentified Flying Objects

On Mars was found dead humanoid and his rocket!

Although some attribute UFOs to being an ALIEN technology, it really isn't. Inside this forum, you are welcome to talk about UFOs, sightings, case files, and new events. Feel free to post videos, photographs, and whatever other evidence you want to share!

Postby Valentin69 » Thu Apr 03, 2014 3:24 pm

Found sensational images of Mars taken Curiosity. Found sensational images of Mars taken Curiosity On photos dead humanoid and his rocket. People lay dead on Mars more than 6 billion years. Bacteria on Mars and its body is not corrupted. This is the biggest sensation of the 21st century. Images found on the website of NASA in December 2013.
Valentin69

Postby blackvault » Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:50 pm

Ummm, I hate to say it, but if you're trying to pass this off as real, you have a long way to go. Just by looking at it - one can tell it's a horrible hoax.

If you'd like to offer a NASA.GOV page with these Curiosity photos, I will take back what I say, but this looks pretty hokey to me.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby Valentin69 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 6:51 am

Do not insult people. I'll post on the YouTube video as on the website NASA to find this place. Remember. I never deceive people! I am Russian and my nation does not like liars.
But the NASA website from which I took those picture
http://mars.nasa.gov/multimedia/interac ... 9&view=cyl
Valentin69

Postby blackvault » Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:57 am

I wasn't insulting you, but obviously, am pretty skeptical about your video. I went to the site you posted, and I clicked around for a while - and saw nothing like what's in your video.

Do you want to give instructions on where to click?
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby docdeath » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:05 am

The coloration of the artifacts don't seem to match up with the surrounding environment. It almost looks as if the items were superimposed onto the background. Bad Photoshop job, perhaps?
If these pics were real, wouldn't they have become world news worthy?
docdeath

Postby Valentin69 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:34 am

Do not insult people. I'll post on the YouTube video as on the website NASA to find this place. Remember. I never deceive people! I am Russian and my nation does not like liars.
But the NASA website from which I took those picture. As on the website NASA to find a place on Mars where dead humanoid and the wreckage of his rocket humanoid on Mars. Images from the site of NASA. How to find the place. Video from the site of NASA December 2013 http://mars.nasa.gov/multimedia/interac ... 9&view=cyl
Valentin69

Postby Valentin69 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:39 am

As on the website NASA to find a place on Mars where dead humanoid and the wreckage of his rocket humanoid on Mars. Images from the site of NASA. How to find the place. Video from the site of NASA December 2013
Valentin69

Postby Valentin69 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:41 am

Valentin69

Postby Valentin69 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:49 am

Do not envy! envy is a sin! Be found on the website of NASA mystery anyone can. It is the North-East on the rocks where the rock goes down.
If you want I will personally show you how to find it on the website. And remember, I never lie!
Valentin69

Postby Valentin69 » Fri Apr 04, 2014 9:06 am

By the way the images from the NASA website, I cleared from electronic noise and increased the contrast. Explain to the Americans. Because you do not know your knowledge on the study of photos. On the video from the site location shows well but this is a rough draft. Pity that no American was found dead humanoid? Well USSR first in the space were. Never insult people, this is bad.
Valentin69

Next

Return to Unidentified Flying Objects

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts