The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Other Paranormal and Occult

MANY WORLDS POSTULATION

The paranormal and occult have many sides, discuss all other paranormal/occult topics that don't fit anywhere else.

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:30 am

Perhaps ostensibly discrete particles, when viewed orthogonally across time, will appear string-like and can be described in their superposition state mathematically.

So there should also be a multiversal superposition generalizing all particle states across worldlines into a complex unitary object.

But if it obeys a holographic principle, it may be that the object in question is itself an elementary particle. One that "contains" a record of all its relations embodied as itself in a geometric amalgam that manifests them as specific aspects when accessed. That angularity would appear as and correspond to linear time-projections.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby khanster » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:22 am

We could be experiencing time as moment by moment n-1 dimensional cross sections of higher dimensional extended object. Thought can exist independently of space but can space exist independantly of thought, or mind? This puzzling question leads us to the abyss of chicken and egg reasoning, whereby even the boldest of us have no choice but to abandon the ship of logic as we desperately search for meaning and consistency, because none is to be found. Did the gods create us or did we create the gods?

Space is a perception of mind and it has ironic properties, that we are discovering. A perception of separation. If the essence of space and time, aka reality, is thought, then how does thought become the manifold properties of perceptual reality? Are we parts of the whole, localized pieces resembling the whole? The barriers between nodes/paths are arbitrary and a byproduct of the process of rotating in hyperbolic space itself. We could be shadows of modular functions in an infinite dimensional kaleidescope of a relational hierarchy of thought.
khanster

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:31 am

"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby at1with0 » Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:31 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:Perhaps ostensibly discrete particles, when viewed orthogonally across time, will appear string-like and can be described in their superposition state mathematically.

So there should also be a multiversal superposition generalizing all particle states across worldlines into a complex unitary object.

But if it obeys a holographic principle, it may be that the object in question is itself an elementary particle. One that "contains" a record of all its relations embodied as itself in a geometric amalgam that manifests them as specific aspects when accessed. That angularity would appear as and correspond to linear time-projections.

Does that complex unitary object undergo change? If so, then time would exist independently of "matter."

khanster wrote:We could be shadows of modular functions in an infinite dimensional kaleidescope of a relational hierarchy of thought.

...or something like that.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby ricardo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:26 pm

what if space and time exist separate from reality. than , to equate thought and reality will only obfuscate your refining reality and time... my two cents.
ricardo

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:01 pm

What if separation is an illusion, though? What if space and time are models by which we think, not conditions under which we live? :mrgreen:
DIss0n80r

Postby ricardo » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:43 pm

DIss0n80r wrote:What if separation is an illusion, though? What if space and time are models by which we think, not conditions under which we live? :mrgreen:

well now that you mention it. I do think many of your views... the general topics
when they referance the ' universal mind ' are orentalist . you seem intelligent but your arguments; many, respectfully , circular. you facilate between
physicality , reality, thoughts and (fx) ? what to do ?

your stuck in an temparol funk and struggling to get out.
I was curious by the use of the term " universal mind "

Are you seeking an unifiying principle ?
Last edited by ricardo on Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ricardo

Postby DIss0n80r » Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:57 pm

I am a unifying principle. ;)
DIss0n80r

Postby khanster » Mon Jan 16, 2012 1:13 am

Unification through polarization :think:
khanster

Postby DIss0n80r » Mon Jan 16, 2012 2:40 am

"That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing."
DIss0n80r

PreviousNext

Return to Other Paranormal and Occult

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts