The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Mael,jesus chizztts

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:29 pm

blackvault wrote:I wonder how long "line #3" will be this huge issue?

* So you are satisfied everything has been done properly and there is no issue to deal with.
mael

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:43 pm

greeney2 wrote: I asked Billy what SWR said to him in a PM I discovered was sent at the same time, on the 14th, becasue SWR said he PMed both of you about arguing. He was angry his Tom Hanks post was turning into an argument.

They are worded almost an exact match, the 2 messages to you both. It appears to me to have been exactly what I said. A misplaced Curser when the intended message was written to you Mael.

* Why must SWR be known only in the third-person?

* And you've seen the pm SWR sent Billy and compared it to the one I received which I posted the essence of in the Tom Hanks thread - and noticed they are virtually identical.

* It's the 18th here in Japan, so Billy has had selective amnesia for four days despite the commotion?

* A 'misplaced curser.' I don't think SWR should do any work as a diplomat engaging in letters of official protocol. Wars have been started over less than this. :lol:

* Sorry - It's four pages long, not six.
mael

Postby blackvault » Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:07 am

Here is the bottom line.

I told you there was no moderator listed editing your post. You didn't believe me, and kept accusing people.

In the end, it seems like a PM, and an overreaction started this mess, and I am frankly done with it. Don't start this thread anywhere on the board again, or the account will be banned. That goes to everyone.

I'm done with this issue, and quite frankly, the 4 other people taking part can take it to PM or elsewhere.

Everyone else doesn't care.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Previous

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts