The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Mael,jesus chizztts

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 am

_Billy_ wrote:I was banned as a mod previously by doing exactly what you are doing now on the board. Causing trouble. I learned my lesson, but you haven't learned yours.

* Hmmmmmmm? K! 8-)
mael

Postby blackvault » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:48 am

Ok I am getting confused.

You said you never edited your post - yet the line in question isn't there.

So you never saw your post edited? Someone just copy and pasted something to you and you took that as gospel?

Ok, that clears up some stuff. I wasted enough time looking for a bug or something that I missed.

In regards to editing posts, yes, the system should put a "last edited" box at the bottom, but since my recent update a few days ago isn't working, so I will be looking into that. But that issue has nothing to do with the current situation.

I tested (since my upgrade) multiple scenarios for a mod to edit posts, and have it not appear in the mod log. And 100% of the time, they appeared. So therefore, it was really impossible (that I can see anyway) that anyone could pull this off.

I think you got duped.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:50 am

Mael, I still donot know anything about any of your edited posts, I have no idea who did it and have not discussed it. All I know is the only posts that I have edited were my own, after reconsidering what I had said. Sometimes I let off steam by posting it, but after I read it, I think better of it and either delete it or alter it.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:29 am

blackvault wrote:Ok I am getting confused.

You said you never edited your post - yet the line in question isn't there.

* Both true, and both mentioned by me here and in pms to you.

So you never saw your post edited? Someone just copy and pasted something to you and you took that as gospel?

* Well  ................. There's a lot wrong with that. I have spells on the computer interspersed with a lot of other things. I don't know what goes on when I'm doing something else.

* "Someone......." It's not a someone. It's a moderator. A moderator who added one line to my post and sent it to me.

* The edited post made me out to be baiting and stirring up trouble, and the only thing I took as gospel was the fact that a mod had sent me my edited post. Of course I didn't know if the edited post had been on display - I was away from the computer for a couple of hours.

* In fact the edited post would have been perfect fodder for anyone with a grudge to show on the mods' board so as to show I was a sh!tstirrer, and then could say I'd deleted part of it.

* One of my theories was that the mod who sent it to me was threatening me by demonstrating how easy it would be to frame me.
Last edited by mael on Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
mael

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:43 am

I tested (since my upgrade) multiple scenarios for a mod to edit posts, and have it not appear in the mod log. And 100% of the time, they appeared. So therefore, it was really impossible (that I can see anyway) that anyone could pull this off.

* I also thought that if anyone looked hard enough there would be a record of everything.

I think you got duped.

* You call a moderator sending me a pm containing one of my posts which was edited being 'duped?' That's all it is?

* And the mod clearly had no interest in answering my request to know why he sent it, as I can see my pm hasn't been opened. - Leaving me to think what?

* At the least this is harrassment - from a mod, or mods. At least that's how I take it. What should I do? cringe in fear and toe the line of the untouchables?
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:45 am

When I look at the moderator logs all the edits Billy is talking about are right there. including the locking and unlocking exchanges with you Mael. If he knew how to fool the system, he would not have let all that be documented would he?

Now all of a sudden you believe Billy.

_Billy_ wrote:
The only posts which I have edited or deleted were my own. I confess to deleting some of my own, which I said things that I should not have, but felt better after posting, then thought better of it and deleted it.

* Understood, accepted, and well said.

Quote:
Mael, I swear on everything holy to me that I have never altered your posts. You are barking up the wrong tree by blaming me. BTW I can tell you which mod told you, without you telling me.

* And now I don't doubt you. I am naturally aware you knew what was going on. It seems to me that you ought to have stopped what was happening.
greeney2

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:51 am

SouthwestRanger wrote:Subject: Tom Hanks: US Wanted to Annihilate the Japs In WW2

mael wrote:
_Billy_ wrote:Ignore him Greeney, he is a man without a country, and is just trying in his weak way to stir up trouble.

Moderator Billy trolling again. :roll:

I feel it is necessary to remind moderator Billy to keep to the topic and stop baiting.

Please refrain from fighting on my thread dear boy...Thank You

I think moderators should be held to a higher standard than ordinary posters. What do you think moderator Billy?
mael

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am

If he knew how to fool the system, he would not have let all that be documented would he?

* He would until he realized he couldn't fool the system so easily and if I was aware what was going on, and squawked about it.

Now all of a sudden you believe Billy.

* I believe that Billy did not edit that post. - I'm sure he knows who sent me the pm.

* And after sitting in my outbox for two nights, SWR has finally opened it. Interesting because he obviously didn't want any discussion about it, and that he is worried about something.

* So Billy can't be blamed for editing my posts. Is he an accomplice of the event? This incident indicates there is a serious problem of personal grudges conflicting with due professionalism in the capacity of moderator.
mael

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:08 am

I understand completly what happened now Knucklehead!

If that is the PM SWR sent you its completley makes sence if you go back to the Tom Hanks post. I entered my input about WW2 vets in my marine corp Squadran to which you replied with insults to me. Billy than replied to not pay attention to you Mael, triggering you to quote that and write what you did with 3 lines only.

SWR quoted those 3 lines and sent you this PM that was the complete quote of Billy and you with the misterous #3 line

"Please refrain from fighting on my thread dear boy...Thank You"

That was SWR message to you to knock it off and the only thing he did was to accidently enter it within your own text, and not at the bottom of the PM to you. He further in the Tom Hanks post warns you and billy to stop it with his Nigfis bare.
READ THRU IT STEP BY STEP AN THATS ALL THAT HAPPENED--A SIMPLE MISPLACEMENT OF THE PM TO YOU BY SWR "Please refrain from fighting on my thread dear boy...Thank You"

Mael from all of this you have turned this into a week long battle blaming every fucking buddy especially Billy of editing you, and some big conspiracy. You waged a 10 day battle over a simple misplacment of the #3 line in question when all SWR did was tell you to knock you God Dam baiting bullshit off on his own thread about Tom Hanks.

You spread the into the Rath issue and wrongfully has accused Billy of acts he never did, and the Mod Logs proved it. Now finally the truth is known. Now be man enough to admit it and appologize to everyone you berated in the last 2 weeks.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:22 am

I can;t believe this was all over a simple misplaced line in a PM to you Mael. SWR only gave you a nice and gentle warning, and asked you this:

Please refrain from fighting on my thread dear boy...Thank You

It all makes perfect sence and nothing was added to you post on the board and further removed as you claim. You simple quoted SWR's PM to you, and imagined Billy fucking with your posts and somehow hiding it all from Mod logs.

You have suceeded in turning the board and the moderators upside down with your ranting, and every single consideration has been given to you with your continued baiting and bares to everyone. You did it again on the tom hanks thread this morning, after I posted watching episode one last night.

I hope you are good and embarrassed because you look like a total lunitic turning this very simple misplacing of the line, which was a warning to you by SWR, into a total fiasco.
greeney2

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts