The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Mael,jesus chizztts

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby _Billy_ » Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:32 pm

If anyone altered your posts it was you. You edited your own posts and cried foul. You are a weak man, and I use the term man very loosely. You were given a chance to leave the mods to save face, had you not, you would have been kicked off. I am sick of your lies, accusing me of editing your posts. I would never edit your posts because I wanted you to hang yourself, which you eventually did.
"Laissez Les Bon Temps Roulez" Let the Good Times Roll
_Billy_

Postby mael » Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:30 pm

* There is an atmosphere of enforced peace in the Mods' board because the rest of the mods know what happens if they go up against you. - You contact John via phone and somehow he is taken in by your bs. I can't operate under those circumstances. But I'm quite happy as an ordinary poster while you last as a mod.

I am sick of your lies, accusing me of editing your posts. I would never edit your posts because I wanted you to hang yourself, which you eventually did.

* So which mod made me aware of it then? And on threads in the mod's board I have some quotes from you flaming and bullshitting where your original has gone. You are a snake, and I am using the term loosely.

* And how many people believe you now? The trouble for conmen like you is that the number of people you can con inevitably goes down. You can't fool all of the people all of the time.

The last time you were a mod, you were banned. Care to tell the reason? Was it really because you called someone a son of a bitch? You son of a bitch?

* You can deny editing my posts as much as you like but I know you are lying. And so do half the mods - maybe they all know?

* I'm wondering how long you'll last as a mod this time? Certainly not long if you are going to be watched for when you pull dirty tricks. But maybe you can start acting like a decent human being if you are monitored?

I hope John decides to put an automatic indication of the time and which mods have edited or deleted OP's posts. It's a reasonable request, and that'll really put you on your toes. Not the other mods, I think they can be trusted not to abuse authority ... just you.
mael

Postby _Billy_ » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:47 pm

Sick, sick, sick.
_Billy_

Postby chiselray » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:47 pm

cool a regular Who Dunnit...right here for the first time of the Blackvault history.. :geek:
Last edited by chiselray on Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chiselray

Postby blackvault » Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:48 pm

Mael,

For the record... since you want to make this all public....

There was no edit in the moderator log of your post. I tested various scenarios to see if someone can cheat that, and have been unable to replicate it.

All edits are logged... and your post has no edit on it.
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby chiselray » Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:13 pm

I have edited my own posts and yet it didnt log the post as edited...

Ive done this lots of times...and not because there was something in them i shouldnt have typed,it was a change of phrasing or what have you..

I trust pretty much if billy said he didnt do it,and i also trust maels word as well..to be honest..i trust them as much as their word they didnt do this..
chiselray

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:48 am

Well in that case, I see I ought to divulge which mod advised me of it.

Though I'd rather he does the right thing himself.

If there is nothing in the mod logs then the mod who sent it to me created it.

It's a double quote, mael-said, Billy said etc... . It's in Gen in the thread about Tom Hanks. I've got it as a pm - from a mod.

Though Billy-boy ... In the mods' forum I've got your quotes where you have quietly deleted your original.

I don't know how you get away with it.

Now why were you banned as a mod before?

When a mod edits a post it never shows that it's been edited. That's why mods write something in to say that it's been changed.

An ordinary poster can edit and nothing will show unless there is a post after it, in which case it will say the poster edited it and the time it was edited.

With the post of mine which was altered, I couldn't have edited it without it being known because there were posts after it. So someone with mod powers edited it.

* There is a possibility that the mod who brought it to my attention did it himself. I asked him why he sent it to me but I have received no response since then, and he hasn't opened the pm where I asked him about it, either.

But either way Billy-boy, you are pushing it to say you aren't one for sneakily editing posts. The evidence is right there on the 'Mods attacking other mods' - Somewhere after page 6.
mael

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:22 am

The only posts which I have edited or deleted were my own. I confess to deleting some of my own, which I said things that I should not have, but felt better after posting, then thought better of it and deleted it.

Mael, I swear on everything holy to me that I have never altered your posts. You are barking up the wrong tree by blaming me. BTW I can tell you which mod told you, without you telling me.
_Billy_

Postby _Billy_ » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:24 am

I was banned as a mod previously by doing exactly what you are doing now on the board. Causing trouble. I learned my lesson, but you haven't learned yours.
_Billy_

Postby mael » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:38 am

_Billy_ wrote:The only posts which I have edited or deleted were my own. I confess to deleting some of my own, which I said things that I should not have, but felt better after posting, then thought better of it and deleted it.

* Understood, accepted, and well said.

Mael, I swear on everything holy to me that I have never altered your posts. You are barking up the wrong tree by blaming me. BTW I can tell you which mod told you, without you telling me.

* And now I don't doubt you. I am naturally aware you knew what was going on. It seems to me that you ought to have stopped what was happening.

* So someone (matey-mod) was threatening me with what can be done - on your behalf? If so then it's not a very comfortable situation to be in, though one that can be simply rectified by an edited post retaining some data which indicates it has been messed-around with.

* How do you suggest I react to this?
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts