The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Battle Forum

Mael,jesus chizztts

This is the Battle Forum. It was setup for those threads and conversations that get out of hand - and turn into attacks, name calling and childish behavior. Users head here to hash out their differences. Please be warned before entering...
Forum rules
This is the BATTLE FORUM. A WARNING UP FRONT: ANYTHING GOES HERE!

Expect language and attacks from other members here. This place was setup for those threads that turned to personal attacks, name calling, and other immature behavior.

This is an unmoderated board, except by the site Administrator. There are NO THREATS OF VIOLENCE, BLATANT RACISM, or other ILLEGAL ACTIVITY! Other than that, this is a battle field - so enter and read at your own risk.

Postby mael » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:04 am

I thought I heard my name mentioned.

Actually the chief reason I quit was because I didn't like the green colour all the global-mods got.

I wanted turquoise.
mael

Postby BloodStone » Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:40 am

Actually the chief reason I quit was because I didn't like the green colour all the global-mods got.

I wanted turquoise.
Now that's funny..

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby chiselray » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:05 am

mael wrote:I thought I heard my name mentioned.

I wanted turquoise.

Somewhere between green and blue...thats perfect for you
chiselray

Postby mael » Mon Mar 15, 2010 4:31 am

I knew it.

So you understand the oppressive circumstances I was supposed to operate under. If it ain't pastel shades of pretty colours it's outright torture. Fuscia pink was my final compromise but they laughed at me cruelly.

And now something completely unrelated to the reason I decided to go walkabout:- ...

Rath. He really wasn't the reason I quit. But he had some connection to it. I will say something for Rath tho'. I don't know whether his infinite unwiseness and attrociously minimal knowledge is just an act - or not.

But he's brilliant at what he does. He showed me a thing or two! I can't exactly say that what he showed me was something I ought to get Brownie-points for duplicating, but I have a (grudging) respect for the ... for the ... charming man that he is. :) He has a gift - ummmmmm not one that would necessarily be received well, but a gift all the same.

:D
mael

Postby blackvault » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:15 am

Mael 8-)

Why is it you're nice to rath in the battle forum, but go for blood outside of it?

:mrgreen:
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby mael » Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:01 pm

blackvault wrote:Mael 8-)

Why is it you're nice to rath in the battle forum, but go for blood outside of it?

Well Seeing as you asked. I wasn't planning on going off the batt and divulging some of what goes on in the Mods' forum. But you are hinting strongly that rath was the reason I left, and this is incorrect. Rath was doing fine until he was encouraged by Billy to join him in attacking me.

Rath just needed strategic editing/deleting. He's pretty innoccuous and easy to handle - WITH SUPPORT from other mods.

Rath was the catalyst in the process which lead-up to my resigning. The title of the thread which was my last in the mod forum was clearly titled 'Mods abusing other mods.' It was the abuse by other mods and not rath, which was the deciding factor in my leaving.

When Billy can and does serupticiously edit his (AND MY) posts and hoodwink the willing into believing straight-up & fair-minded mael was entirely wrong, and have it told to me in verbiage which would get a poster banned if they said it on a public forum, then I consider myself out-gunned and left with no option other than to leave.

And as you saw, the actions I was hauled over the coals for were repeated by Billy and G2 after I quit and the injustice to me and the hypocrisy seems to be acceptable.

It wasn't Rath. I told the mods and explained it many times, he is controllable. I left because of Billy. I'm not stupid. I know what's going on. I have/had mods communicating directly with me rather than face Billy on the board because he is untouchable. They know what will happen if they try to stand up to him. He's slyly editing at least my posts to make me look bad, and he has convinced you (John) that he is a friend, and I gather (from a mod) that Billy has made cryptic references to private telephone calls, which suggest that they were instrumental in the circumstances surrounding my departure. I wonder if somehow he pulls the wool over your eyes.

* I don't mind Rath. He can be a handful but he is an interesting character.

* I'm willing to go back as a mod if the odds can be evened.
mael

Postby chiselray » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:47 pm

I think we all forget from time to time what we enjoy from life..and that is challenges ..

Challenges keep the mind healthy,it keeps the grey matter interested ,it keep its supple,think of hot blood as a mind lubricant ,we'd die inside without it.

Mael likes the challenge ,probably became himself of rath since rath is too cool headed to get one over on..Must be frustrating mael..i understand :lol:
Still ive seen you throw a lotta puches,you vetran boxer you !

Thats twice youve left the ring now...quitters never win pal,and winners never quit :lol:
chiselray

Postby chiselray » Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:52 pm

blackvault wrote:Mael 8-)

It aint his kind of challenge ,mael sets a standard strategy he lives by..
This time its to hand out parking tickets in public forum but battle zone(forum) is like the schoolyard ..There is little standardization there.No guide and a lot of nonsense anyway.
chiselray

Postby blackvault » Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:59 am

You seriously challenged me over what I said because you thought it was over what you said in the mod forum?

Uhhhhhhh... no. It was because you challenged rath publically in the forums on quite a few occasions.. and in the battle forum... Praised him.

I tried to make a joke.

Apparently it backfired.

John
-----
John Greenewald, Jr.
The Black Vault Website Owner / Operator
http://www.theblackvault.com
blackvault

Postby mael » Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:23 am

I don't want anyone getting the mistaken impression Rath was the reason I quit.

I have no reason to chastise Rath now.

And he's damn good at what he does.

I come here for info - I always have. It's a pity I need to worry abut my posts being re-worded. Hopefully I will learn I needn't worry about this occuring soon.

* May I suggest that when mods edit or delete that there is an automatic indication on the post that it has been done? I'd never dream of slyly altering someone's post and leaving it to look like the poster wrote it, but that's just me.
mael

PreviousNext

Return to Battle Forum

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts