The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

B.O. in Lost Wages (Your Wages)

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby BloodStone » Sun May 31, 2009 11:30 am

:roll: Ugh it's never gonna end till the 2010 elections.

They will keep speeding things thru knowing they will lose congress again.

Gonna get real ugly, real quick. Buckle up folks.

BloodStone...
If it were raining hookers, I'd get hit by a fag.
BloodStone

Postby CodeBlack » Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:07 pm

Ok, I have to admit that I've been saying for a long time that the wrong people are running America, I was talking about the corporations (GM, Chrysler, Fannie, Freddie, AIG being pretty good examples, but many others as well). But I never would have suggested turning the country into the USSR or Venezuela as an answer. Yes, you have to move the money around the table every now and then because when people have been wealthy for too long they devolve into Emperor Nero, no longer pushing for change but getting in the way of it, eventually resorting to the burning of Rome and blaming the Christians for it.

A few things B.O. has done I think might, accidentally, be a good thing but he could have achieved the same results without resorting to big government options.

I discussed on another thread that real technological change ended in the 1960's and that plays into this topic as well. I haven't come to an absolute conclusion as the why technological change stopped; was it the space program, the New Left ousting JFK, etc.? Not sure exactly what it was but turning the apple cart upside down may have some positive results in the end.

Consider all the people losing their house. What do people do when they lose their house? They clean up, organize, donate, and/or throw away all the old stuff in their house. They move to some place new. The old houses, many are bought by those who improve the property by fixing it up, which would include modern appliances, hvac, insulation, radiant barrier, energy efficiency stuff. If you shift everybody around enough then most of the country will get more energy efficient. Odd benefit.

B. O. did say that the people today are being called upon to sacrifice for the next generation. But he's going about it the wrong way for long term political and economic stability. He acts like all the things which defined the USA up to this point had nothing to do with its success. That is very wrong.

20 million lost jobs is never a good thing. B.O., "More to come." Lovely!
N2TheBlack
CodeBlack

Previous

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts