The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Lost BV Members

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby wolfshadow » Fri May 01, 2009 12:19 pm

Does anyone know whatever happened to PhatomTruthSeeker??
wolfshadow

Postby Tairaa » Fri May 01, 2009 2:33 pm

I vaguely remember him as well.
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Nesaie » Tue May 05, 2009 10:20 pm

wolfshadow wrote:Does anyone know whatever happened to PhatomTruthSeeker??

NO! I miss arguing with him. He seemed to leave when IAM1 started posting a lot. I'm wondering what happened to both of them. :?
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby Mr_Headshot » Tue May 05, 2009 10:44 pm

I'm pretty sure Iam1 left because he just got his spirit broken. Every once in a while he'd really be onto something but everyone would just bash him so much because he posted EVERYTHING he found that he eventually lost heart and left us here.

I talked to him PM for a while.
Mr_Headshot

Postby Tairaa » Tue May 05, 2009 11:11 pm

Shitty...

Well he is a conspiracy guy! I can't believe everything everyone posted, I don't think it's good for anyone to believe everything they read so easily, but hey, too each his own.

Wish him luck still! :)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby Mr_Headshot » Wed May 06, 2009 7:45 am

Same here, I didn't believe a lot of what he said but every once in a while, like I said, he'd really get on to something big.
Mr_Headshot

Postby Tairaa » Wed May 06, 2009 10:19 am

Same here, I didn't believe a lot of what he said but every once in a while, like I said, he'd really get on to something big.

Yes indeed there was a couple of times when he posted something that was believable, and more then that, that had evidence to support the possibility.
Tairaa

Postby mrshumphreys » Thu May 07, 2009 11:10 am

Slade wrote:
Sorry, i'm too busy these days to speak to many people, with work (yes i have a job now...i'm no longer a student) and trying to maintain a student lifestyle i neglected here.

hey Nix!!

Psssh.
You don't have to make excuses!
I think I said something very mean to you at some point, so I'm not surprised you don't have time to talk to me!!

I subscribed to Travis's YouTube channel... but I have to say I almost miss his incessant whining.
Poor bastard.
Hope he's got his life together.
"It's like arguing with a brick wall, except the brick wall thinks you're an idiot, and thinks it's winning." - Humphreys, that sexy beast.

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
mrshumphreys

Postby Nesaie » Fri May 08, 2009 5:22 pm

Mr_Headshot wrote:I'm pretty sure Iam1 left because he just got his spirit broken. Every once in a while he'd really be onto something but everyone would just bash him so much because he posted EVERYTHING he found that he eventually lost heart and left us here.

I talked to him PM for a while.

Too bad. I always got the impression he wanted discussion about this stuff. I didn't comment on a lot of his stuff because I had already been familiar with much of it from PhantomTruthSeeker. It's too bad both of them didn't stick around to support each other. I always found both of them to be very nice and when I asked honest questions, they were quite cordial.

If anyone happens to run into either of them, let them know that I miss their posts and tell them I say hi.

I also miss mr. gray and the forum he created.

And...where the hell is bloo????

What about Tarsustom? I hope I didn't scare him away again. He was always so much fun to tick off. :D

Of course, if I mention Tom, I should also mention Springlake.
Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen... - Zbigniew Brezhinsky
Nesaie

Postby BullWinkle » Thu May 21, 2009 6:58 am

Hey,,,Guess who's lurking,,, :shock:
Just going to hang around a bit before my next adventure,,, ;)
BullWinkle

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts