The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

Lost BV Members

Feel like posting something completely unrelated to the message forums? Feel free! This forum is dedicated to have a place where members can sit, relax and just chat about anything!

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 12:43 pm

Not much too tell, I like pain. It gets me going.

Never really tried it in bed, but sparring/fighting, the first blow just does it for me, such a feeling of ecstasy... I bet that I would be a masochist if I tried it though, so I'm a bit weary. :P

So anyway, you say you like punishment eh? :idea: ;)
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:03 pm

well i have been in my share of fights, i like the excitement "am i going to win this, how far will it go?"

as for S&M i have tapped some of my friends, been to a "dungeon", i guess i dabble. Would tell more but i am pretty sure my husband would be pissed. :oops:
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Wouldn't want that!

Yeah, kind of personal I 'spose. :)

My first gf ever had a huge thing for "mock rape" if you could even call it that, more just being over powered. Then my second did also, and so I thought it must just be a female thing, I've since learned that it's not, but that was probably the closest thing to S&M I've been involved in. Never whipped/been whipped, done the hot wax thing, hand cuffs bounding etc. Not too concerned though. :P
"George Bush says he speaks to god every day, and christians love him for it. If George Bush said he spoke to god through his hair dryer, they would think he was mad. I fail to see how the addition of a hair dryer makes it any more absurd."
Tairaa

Postby pandasex » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:36 pm

wow !!!

u seem to attract those kinds of ladies huh?? :P
BURNING MAN, burning man, BuRnInG mAn,
pandasex

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:44 pm

I dunno...

I guess.

I think it may have just been luck of the draw. :P
Tairaa

Postby Tairaa » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:18 pm

My bad!

Kinda derailed your thread Nesaie... :(
Tairaa

Postby earthman » Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:48 pm

Old Mr Gray was a long time friend. No one knows why he brought down the ufodbase. We called him and he acted really strange. He stoped all posts on every site he went to, stoped SETI@Home also. Some say "They" got to him because his site got to big. We will never know.
earthman

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:35 am

Tairaa wrote:Not much too tell, I like pain. It gets me going.

Never really tried it in bed, but sparring/fighting, the first blow just does it for me, such a feeling of ecstasy... I bet that I would be a masochist if I tried it though, so I'm a bit weary. :P

So anyway, you say you like punishment eh? :idea: ;)

you sound like a good bat. The thrill of a little ball coming at you near the 90 mph mark :) . I’ve never been one for that, I puffer being the bastard to launch it down (near 80mph myself :D ). :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

Postby shadowfx » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:47 am

Tairaa wrote:lol.

As I'm sure you're all aware, I'm SRO. Oh, John, speaking of which: Now that we are on the new forums are 3 character names allowed again? At first I was convinced I didn't care because SRO is such an outdated and random screen name, but I dunno.... I guess it grew on me.

Ahhh SRO, you finally came out and decieded to wear your tiara in public. :lol: ;)
shadowfx

Postby Lashmar » Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:49 am

I don’t know why but I always call him that then go back and change it. :lol:
Read between the lies
Lashmar

PreviousNext

Return to The "Off-Topic" Members Lounge

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts