The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

Questions that make you think...

Logic and knowing

In this forum, questions are asked which are really tough to answer. Some philosophical, some regarding morality and many others. Have fun, and post your own personal tough questions!

Postby chrisv25 » Thu May 05, 2011 9:24 am

bionic wrote:you have a life..no apologies needed

yep, it is Darwin in action..it's just not obvious, yet

thanks for understanding most people don't :D

you should remind anyone that treats your child as 'special' that he/she is special and in a very important way, on that will influence the humanities and science for millions of years to come and hopefully in a positive way. We have the a-bomb..now we should think like a civilization that does.

and question: what is the inside joke i'm missing about 'aliens'?

@ DIss0n80r
you are one smart cookie. :D

@ At1
Go tell tiaraa that the atheists agree with your logic on not only the 'empirical' side but the 'Aristotelian' side as well. you have presented a wonderful case for your examples and i challenged them, and ultimately you are right on every single accounting method i could conceive.

so here is your quote:

I am enraptured by your posts and hang on your every word. :mrgreen:
chrisv25

Postby at1with0 » Thu May 05, 2011 10:57 am

:clap: :D
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Thu May 05, 2011 12:47 pm

not sure what you are talking about..but I will tell you a little bit of my story concerning all that...it's way off topic and way crazy..so put up with that

I am an experiencer/abductee, at least I was..bigtime

One of my last conscious experiences with them(mine were the typical big headed grays)
Was of them taking my two year old son (actually 18 months at the time) from out of the bed I was sharing with him..I woke up to find three of them there..I tried to stay awake , I was terrified because I knew they were there for him.
They forced me back to sleep, as I was literally losing consciousness I mentally pleaded with them not to frighten him because I didn't want him growing up scared of them like I did.

Two weeks later I had a clear mental message that my son had Autism. This was before he was displaying any real signs of it. I knew it was them telling me. He's was dx'd about six months later.

I at one time (now am not so sure) they had something to do with his developing Autism.
I think they might be behind the epidemic..trying to force some kind of quick evolution on us(to save us form ourselves, maybe, like you wrote)..that thye feel we need..some make it (genius types, like yourself)..some sorta make it, moderates (like me boy)...some are just wrecked by it (lower functionig autics)

it's crazy, but it is a theory I tooss about
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 05, 2011 1:45 pm

Chris, you're awesome. Stick around, this board could use your point of view. :)
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 05, 2011 1:52 pm

Oh and as for the topic of genius, I sort of agree with bionic, but I'll add that I think most anyone is capable of genius in some form but their potential gets undermined, by their own poor choices and other people, if you catch my meaning.
"I can conceive of nothing in religion, science, or philosophy, that is anything more than the proper thing to wear, for a while." ~ Charles Fort
DIss0n80r

Postby chrisv25 » Thu May 05, 2011 10:48 pm

bionic wrote:

not sure what you are talking about..but I will tell you a little bit of my story concerning all that...it's way off topic and way crazy..so put up with that

I am an experiencer/abductee, at least I was..bigtime

One of my last conscious experiences with them(mine were the typical big headed grays)
Was of them taking my two year old son (actually 18 months at the time) from out of the bed I was sharing with him..I woke up to find three of them there..I tried to stay awake , I was terrified because I knew they were there for him.
They forced me back to sleep, as I was literally losing consciousness I mentally pleaded with them not to frighten him because I didn't want him growing up scared of them like I did.

Two weeks later I had a clear mental message that my son had Autism. This was before he was displaying any real signs of it. I knew it was them telling me. He's was dx'd about six months later.

I at one time (now am not so sure) they had something to do with his developing Autism.
I think they might be behind the epidemic..trying to force some kind of quick evolution on us(to save us form ourselves, maybe, like you wrote)..that thye feel we need..some make it (genius types, like yourself)..some sorta make it, moderates (like me boy)...some are just wrecked by it (lower functionig autics)

it's crazy, but it is a theory I tooss about

That's actually quite interesting. I had a lot of dreams that involved ET's and white sheets over my face as a child. I made a sculpture of the head when i was ten of the 'doctor' in my dreams, I'll see if my folks still have it.
chrisv25

Postby DIss0n80r » Thu May 05, 2011 11:35 pm

I guess it's to be expected that abductees might be drawn to this board. :think:
DIss0n80r

Postby sandra » Tue May 17, 2011 12:43 am

at1with0 wrote:My mom majored in English and my dad was trained in electronics in the navy. So I had those influences.

My mother is an IT director and my father in his early years
tested warfare systems...thats about all I should say about that.
Should I major in computer information systems? :lol:
“Living backwards!” Alice repeated in great
astonishment. “I never heard of such a thing!”
“—but there’s one great advantage in it, that one’s
memory works both ways.”
— Lewis Carroll, Through the Looking-Glass
sandra

Postby at1with0 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:50 am

sandra wrote:
at1with0 wrote:My mom majored in English and my dad was trained in electronics in the navy. So I had those influences.

My mother is an IT director and my father in his early years
tested warfare systems...thats about all I should say about that.
Should I major in computer information systems? :lol:

I have no memory of writing that in this thread. Did I? 8-)

I'm always curious to find out more about you and your family.

Lots of noise in this thread. But I LOVE noise, especially chaotic noise that has a hint, just the slightest hint, of power. ;) At least compared to some things.

I will tell you what my teacher told me. Follow your passion and don't worry about anything else, even things like how the darn thing will earn you a living. (At first I wanted to do a specific career then I decided to follow my passion.) You also might want to consider that college is not for you. And in saying that, I do not mean to imply that you wouldn't be successful in anything you wish to do. It might just be a means to an end or it might just be the most wonderful thing you've ever done. As I would tell my wife (who stopped school in the 6th grade), and have told her whenever college comes up, that many people either explore for a few years and/or change majors several times.

Early warfare systems, eh? Well that's interesting. I wonder how often they would intentionally be limited, if ever. Like if a foreign country abducted me in the hope of using me to do something that would or could lead to destruction, I would intentionally try to subtly limit its capabilities. I certainly would be interested to know what was up with that. hehe

I just had a wonderful dream. Part of it involved me being "below" in a tight space and a crawlway above me with three "midwives" encouraging me to be pulled up by them and I agreed even though the passage looked tight, like birth, and I put my faith in them and I was literally born into a world. Not long after that I woke up and began processing large amounts of information including what we've recently said and not said to each other.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby bionic » Tue May 17, 2011 6:31 am

he loooooooooves you
:P
Willie Wonka quotes..
What is this Wonka, some kind of funhouse?
Why? Are you having fun?
A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men.
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams
bionic

Previous

Return to Questions that make you think...

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts