The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

General Discussion Topics

Lindsay Lohan Sent Back To County !!!!

The Black Vault Message Forums has a considerable number of niche forums to place your post. If you can not find a home for it, and the topic doesn't fit anywhere else, then post it here.

Postby SWRanger » Wed Oct 19, 2011 2:52 pm

Lindsay Lohan will be headed back to court — yet again. During a hearing in Los Angeles Wednesday, Judge Stephanie Sautner ordered the actress’ probation revoked, and ruled that her next hearing would be set for Nov. 2.

Lohan was led away in handcuffs at the end of Wednesday’s hearing (though a bondsman was also in court to bail her out), which delved into whether the actress was following through with her probation, which stems from a 2007 drunk driving charge. She was let go from her community service job at the Downtown Women’s Center after failing to show up for scheduled appointments; Sautner ordered that Lohan now work at the L.A. County morgue, and refused to give Lohan credit for her time with the Red Cross. (Lohan volunteered at the latter organization after she had left the Downtown Women’s Center.)

The Nov. 2 hearing could determine whether or not Lohan returns to jail. She could face up to a year and a half in custody. UPDATE: Lohan’s rep issued the following statement to EW: “Lindsay is hoping this matter will be resolved on November 2 and the Court will reinstate probation and allow her to continue fulfilling her community service.”

NEWS LINK
SWRanger

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:09 pm

How stupid can one person be? How many times could you or I come up with $100,000 bail, over and over? She got away last time by the skin of her teeth, she should have just bite the bullet, reported for community service, and not stopped until it was over. She just may do a good stint in jail this time, and still end up having to do the community service anyway, when she gets out.

She is just another rich brat, that calls the lawyers, and as soon as she gets away with it, its forgotten. The only thing I can say is, a little side of me feels sorry for her, only becasue her father and mother both do not have a clue. The other side of me, as a citizen says, "get her off the streets" before she kills someone behind the wheel someday, who will be someones kid, Mother, Father, brother or sister.

Robert Downey Jr. learned the hard way, but he pulled it togather after a taste of real prison, not a protection cell in jail.
greeney2

Postby greeney2 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:19 pm

She arrived 40 minutes late to the first day at the morque this morning. They turned her away for the day. Try again tommorrow. I couldn't plan how to go to jail any better than she is. :lol:
greeney2

Postby at1with0 » Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:10 pm

And I heard somewhere that she only had 16 hours of community service originally.
"it is easy to grow crazy"
at1with0

Postby thunder » Thu Oct 20, 2011 4:52 pm

SHE SHOWED UP LATE ON HER FIRST DAY AT THE MORG!!! how dumb can this girl be?? she will be going back to jail this time for sure, and that will be her 6th time. un beleavable. she could and should go to jail like any one thats NOT rich and a movie star would have in the begining. seems nothing gets through to her .its the normal "the laws dont pertain to me' atitude she seams to have.
thunder

Postby bionic » Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:41 am

self destructive..the pic is surreal..she's all dressed up..and cuffed
sad
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
(love&forgive yourself..and everyone else)
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:18 pm

I don't really see the importance of forcing her to serve in the morque, if anything that should be considered a easy way for her to serve. The morgue would be a place where only families of deceased would be coming, its probably well guarded and very clean like a hospital. She will not be hounded by the media inside the place. The bathrooms she will clean are probably like something you would find in a hospital, mostly employees, which is a lot better than making her clean bathrooms in some of the parks. I can think of far worse bathrooms to be forced to clean, like places you would not walk into or think about sitting in.

All she will be doing is janitorial, trash, cleaning, and working in the bathrooms. She is not going to be in the autopsy rooms at all. Its not like they are forcing her to stand and work near blood, or see an autopsy preformed. The dead will come in the facility in body bags, so its doubtful she will view anything gruesome. Doubtful she will come in any contact by sight or smell, of decomposing bodies , dismemberments, etc. She is not going to be harrassed into looking at stuff until she pukes. You see worse on CSI if they keep her out of the autopsy room.

You can not even go into those rooms without considerable training, both from not knowing you could unintentionally affect crime evidence, plus it would be negligent to have untrained people not trained in transfer of blood or fluids that could cause great harm or disease.

Bottom line is she should count her blessings she is afforded a safe place inside, that will have a hopital enviorment as far as her cleaning duties. If I was her, I would just camp out there, for the rest of my hours required, and do it nonestop. If they let her work 12 hour days, she will finish in 10 days.
greeney2

Postby bionic » Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:15 pm

That is one self destructive chick.
“Whether you sniff it smoke it eat it or shove it up your ass the result is the same: addiction.”
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Postby greeney2 » Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 am

Just when you think it can't get better! :lol: She was a no-show on Monday, guess what she is doing this week. She is posing for Playboy. :lol: Too bad its a female judge for her. :lol:
greeney2

Postby bionic » Wed Oct 26, 2011 1:13 pm

Do you think she will see 40? 35?
I dunno
live fast..die young
― William S. Burroughs
bionic

Return to General Discussion Topics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts