The Black Vault Message Forums

Discover the Truth!        

The Obama Administration & US Politics

Liberals Continually Play Race Card Politics

As the 2012 election is now over, Barack Obama has won a second term. Many wonder how his policies, his administration, and how the entire political arena, will change our future.

Postby frrostedman » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:06 am

ATLANTA - Former President Jimmy Carter said Tuesday that U.S. Rep. Joe Wilson's outburst to President Barack Obama during a speech to Congress last week was an act based on racism and rooted in fears of a black president.

"I think it's based on racism," Carter said at a town hall held at his presidential center in Atlanta. "There is an inherent feeling among many in this country that an African-American should not be president."

The Georgia Democrat said the outburst was a part of a disturbing trend directed at the president that has included demonstrators equating Obama to Nazi leaders.

Interesting. According to many Democratic leaders, the Tea Party members are frauds and racists; all who oppose Gov't controlled healthcare are racists; anyone who opposes ACORN, SEIU, or pretty much any labor union is a racist; and now if a Republican has an emotional outburst during a session of Congress, he's what? Of course. A racist. I don't know what that makes all the Democrats who publicly accused George Bush, Dick Cheney, the CIA, and every other member of the Bush administration a liar, torture-supporter, or murderer. I guess they all get a free pass because George Bush is caucasion? Playing the race card is a sure sign of desperation.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Postby frrostedman » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:20 am

It occurred to me earlier this evening that the Democratic Leaders (Reid, Pelosi, et al) probably rubbed their hands together with glee when O'Bama got elected. Because they knew at that point they always had the race card to play whenever anyone opposed the Liberal agenda. I'm not saying the Republican Leaders wouldn't be equally pleased to have an Alan Keyes as president for the same reason but in either case anyone using the race card to push their agenda is the true racist.
Every one who is seriously involved in the pursuit of science becomes convinced that a spirit is manifest in the laws of the Universe-a spirit vastly superior to that of man. - Albert Einstein
frrostedman

Return to The Obama Administration & US Politics

• View new posts
  • View unanswered posts